Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Swishy Willow Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Freya had long ago figured out heelies were the most efficient way of travelling around the castle and greatly enjoyed zooming past people with her wheeled shoes. She'd gently threatened one of the first years into leading her to the first rose recipient on her list and was doing laps around the dungeon while she waited for the kid to fetch an Avery Lancaster from the Slytherin common room.

@Avery Lancaster

Today was a strange day. Avery wasn't used to being sought out by anyone, yet this was the second time today someone had come looking for him. He stepped out of the Slytherin common room and walked until he spotted a girl wheeling around with some kind of strange sliding spell she'd put on her shoes. "Yes?" He asked.​

Freya was glad she didn't have to wait too long for the kid she was looking for to show up. She rolled over to him and pulled out the yellow rose with the accompanying note and handed it to him. "Avery Lancaster, I presume?" she smiled. "Rose delivery for you, kiddo."

The ball was fun! I like spending time with you. Maybe we can hang out again? ~Maisie

Avery nodded his head, a little distracted by the girl's magical shoes. "I am." He said. He took the rose, a little taken aback that he'd received another one. He read through the note, and came to a better understanding. It made more sense that Maisie was sending him a rose than it had when Seamus did, though he'd not fully understood the colour meanings then. Going to the ball with Maisie hadn't resulted in showing him any clear signs of why he was meant to be there, but he supposed the night had been okay otherwise. "Thank you." He told the girl. He didn't really get why this whole system existed when his friends could have said what they wanted to say directly.​

Freya gave the boy a thumbs up. "Would you be down to fill out my customer satisfaction survey?" holding out the form for Avery. The paper only contained a bunch of legal gibberish along with an agreement for "petting every cat at Hogwarts" hidden in there, along with a tick box at the bottom. Freya had to ensure someone would take over her cat-thieving ways in the future.

Avery was a bit taken aback by this sudden survey option he'd been presented with. His last rose deliverer had no such thing. "Oh. I...okay." He said. He squinted at the words, brow furrowed, not understanding any of what was written down. It probably didn't matter. She'd delivered his rose, and he was satisfied, so he just skipped to the end and scribbled down his name.​

Freya was really happy someone had fallen for the most harmless scam she had ever pulled. "We got another one, boys." she said to nobody, taking the contract and rolling away before the kid could question her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back