OOC First Name
Annabelle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
((Red rose for Norton Gillespie, open after Emzies))

Amy was excited to see a red rose in her basket. It was her only one, and hoped the person receiving it was as excited as she was. She knew who Norton Gillespie was, only because she had played Quidditch with him. She wasn't sure what the chances of him being outside were, but she decided to have a look anyway. It was a relief to see him walking the grounds, so Amy ran over to him."Hi Norton, I have a rose for you!"

Norton had been making his way out to the wild patch, to look over the last few remaining roses that were just pushing in. He stopped when he heard someone say his name and he glanced towards the noise, "Hi Amy," he greeted with a calm, warm expression, "You do?" he had to think this would be from April, the other rose he'd gotten had been from Kauri, and though he didn't think she needed to send him a rose, he still thought it would be nice to get a rose.

Amy nodded and gave Norton his rose."Here you go!" She wondered if it was still exciting to receive roses in your later school years. She wasn't brave enough to ask though, but hoped Norton had gotten a nice note.

I’m nervous about what will happen after graduation, but it helps to know you’re by my side. I love you!

April

Norton took the rose and the note as the girl handed them to him. He thought that the red roses had come out particularly well. He was pleased to have gotten one, though he could've grown himself one. He read the note and smiled fondly. They'd be okay he was sure. The hufflepuff looked back at the young girl and smiled, "Thanks for this Amy!" he said, "Have you got many more to go?"

Amy smiled."Only a few left now. The roses look lovely this year." She had never really been into growing anything, but she felt like she had seen Norton at the club fair with the club that grew the roses each year. And besides, the roses did look lovely.

Norton nodded, "they are beautiful," he agreed, "Well, I'll let you get to it Amy! Thanks!" he said before continuing on his journey to the gardens.

"Bye!" Amy waved to Norton as he left. She looked through her basket before going back to the castle to deliver her next rose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back