🌹 Rose Giving Exciting Pink Petals

Sadie Gates

Energetic | Bubbly | Triplet

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
And again, Sadie was back to not knowing who her delivery was, Sadie had spent a good moment trying to get some more information about who Valeria was and having no idea where to find her, she decided to get a wild guess with the lakefront. "hey, are you Valeria?" Sadie decided to ask the closest girl to her, hoping that it was gonna go well.
@Valeria Iglesias

Valeria had brought herself outside after finishing her last rose, wanting to make the most of the nice day. She still had the pink rose in her hair, and was still wearing her cute rose dress when someone approached her. A younger girl, "I am yeah," Val replied, she hoped it was a rose delivery that she was getting a rose from someone, it was so exciting to send roses but to receive them. that would be as amazing.

Sadie winningly put her arms up. "I have a rose for you! A pink one," she excitedly smiled, not being able to not be excited for it. The pink roses always were the most exciting ones. "By the way, you're like really, really pretty!" Sadie wasn't able to keep the compliment back. She found the older girl extremely pretty.
hey,

you're cute

louis

Valeria couldn't help the little giggle at the fact the rose was a pink one. She reached out for it and before she could even open it. "Thank you!" she said in response with a confidence in her tone like she knew she was. "Sit with me for a moment, I'll need to gush to someone about this note," she said excitedly to the younger girl. She opened the note that went with the rose and couldn't help the wide smile. Louis. Oh pretty Louis. He'd sent a pink rose just like hers. This was perfect.

Sadie excitedly giggled when the girl answered to the compliment with a full confidence. It was amazing. "Ooh, of course! By the way, I'm Sadie," she added, hoping that the girl cared who she was gonna gush to. "Seems like a good one?" Sadie keenly asked, hoping that it really was amazing.

Valeria immediately showed Sadie the note, "It's a Gryffindor boy, he's in my year, very cute and french," she gushed excitedly. She was always going to be happy with whatever note she received because they were so much fun, but this was the best one. "And it's pink!" she added. "Have you gotten any roses yet Sadie?" Val could've talked about Louis and the note all day but she wouldn't.

Sadie excitedly giggled as she read the note and then clapped. "Oh God, no way! That's so amazing! French? Like he really even speaks French? Do you like him too? Did you send him a pink rose too?" Sadie got excited, she wanted to know more about it. "Oh, just one so far. A red one but it's from my brother. I mean, we're triplets, and the oldest one of us sent me the rose," Sadie easily spoke about the rose she got earlier. "You totally received more than one rose, right? Is the first pink one?" She asked in a keen voice, impatient to get to know more.

Valeria was definitely glad that Sadie was interested and willing to talk with her. Finding Xiuying currently would've been way too difficult. "I mean, he's cute...and he's very nice, and I did send him a pink rose," Valeria wasn't sure she should be the one describing that though she liked Louis and loved that he'd sent a pink rose, she wasn't interested in dating. She wanted to kiss boys and as many of them as possible. "That's sweet that he sent you one," She had to admit it would be good to send siblings roses, a guaranteed rose. "I've gotten a yellow too, but the pink is prettier,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back