Evony Soveriegn Deling

Evony Soveriegn Deling

((((OOC Sorry i can't say too much because she is a secretive person i think this should be too))))

Full Name: Evony Soveriegn Deling
- Birth Date: April 9th, 2012
- Current Age: 10
- Basic Appearance:
-Skin: Paler then the moon makes sense.
-Style: She has always worn bright colored clothing high shoes because she is shorter than average. Jeans are her favoroite, and you can always catch her with a necklace with a heart and key on it.
-Height: 5'0"
-Weight: 126.35 pounds
-Hair: Bright red with black highlights, longer in the front then in the back. Recently she dyed it brown, with a bit of blond
-Eyes: They change colors from blue to pale pink and brown.
-Body: Slim/slender.
-Birthmark: She has a heart shaped mark on her right shoulder blade. it's a faded pink color.
- Parents:
Real mom and dad
Tallia Marie Morrosine (deceased)
Description: Not much is known about her except she was a witch. She was unimaginably beautiful and full of life. She loved singing and dancing.
Angel Michael Anderson (deceased)
Description: Angel was raised in a wealthy muggle family. He met Tallia in a graveyard one day, and they fell in love instantly.
Foster mom and dad
Angela Deling
Description: Angela is a muggle with a witch grandmother. She hadn't known until Evony got the letter in the mail, but is now learning.
Erick Deling
Description: Erick is just your average dad, trying to make way in his average banking job.
- Siblings, if any: None
- Pets, if any: At home she has 4 great danes, her parents, after moving, bought two Clydesdale horses, and an Aztec horse.
- Area of Residence: Osaka, Japan
- Blood status: Mixed blood
-Hobbies: Riding horses, walking her dogs, judo, karate, kick boxing, and poetry, dancing, singing.

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): N/A
- Best school subjects (And why):N/A
- Worst school subjects (And why):N/A

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? a Great dane, because she was saved by one when she was little.
- What would their Boggart be? Her Boggart would be a gun for unknown reasons
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Her Animagus would be a fox because they are sly and quick witted.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? She would see herself with her real mother and father
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? the only happy memory she has is when she was adopted, so that would be it.

Short story: Though she was the only child in her adopted family, she felt ignored. She and never been good at making friends, and that effected her deeply. Since she was little she had night terrors about her real parents. She and no clue about anything, and after she got the letter she was even more confused that normal. But, being an only child she held her tongue, and learned more and more each day. Looking things up, even things that might not be true. She even asked her elderly grandmother, whom was a witch (no there was no relation). Her own mother had not known that until now. She knows a little about everything in the wizarding wolrd. She hoped that she could be good at what she did there.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Dear journal,
Once again, though I'm doing my best, i can't seem to get that darned dog to like me, i guess it's because of it's mate dying. Well that's only a begging along with the acceptance letter i got, my foster parents nearly collapsed in disbelief. I'm a witch it would seem, and not the kind... well i guess i will be going to New Zealand in the summer... Maybe that's all i got..... Write more later possibly!

Evony

Okay This is my First Time of giving feedback so bare with me :p

Some random questions
1.How did you become an orphan?
2. Does your eyes have any reason for changing color because under normal circumstances they don't.
3.Do you like your foster parents?
4.How old were you when you were adopted?
5.How did you react when you got your letter?
6.Are your foster parents from the wizarding world?

I'll answer them the best i can. ((OOC. So everything she says in this form is in blue))
1. I'm not so good about answerin' this story. Not only because I was so young but because... it's hard to tell. The only thin' i can to say is that they... they died in a fight

2. They change because of moods. Pink=embarrassed, Blue=sad, red=angry... etc.

3. Me foster parents are okay, me father is a drunk though, he's a bit of a jerk when he is. Me mum's a bit of a drinker, too. when they ain't drinkin' they are amazing though.

4. I was jus' four when i was adopted

5. When i got my letter i fainted, quite honestly i thought it was a hoax. i had only experienced something strange once so it was truely incredible.

6. Me mum and dad had no clue about it. They were just as surprised.

I hope i answered the questions okay.

~Can you write a short Roleplay(two paragraphs) for me showing the scene when you got your letter.

~Do you foster parents have children? If so how do they treat you?

~What is the occupation of your parents?

~Did you attend a muggle school?

~Did you make magic happen when you were young? What was it?

okay numeral uno!

The day was sunny and hot as usually. For some reason her parents had always took off from homeschooling Evony and took vacation on her birthday. She hadn't really enjoyed going to England or any where else for that matter, what if someone broke in while they were gone. Plus when flying, her two preciouses dogs were left behind. She had been packed for a day now and awaited her parents to tare her from her home and dogs. The two things she loved almost as much as her parents.
"Come on Evony!" Her mom screamed. "Dad's got the mail we'll read it on they way."
she sighed and got out of bed, "Coming!"
They walked out into the brightening sunlight and into their red van, which was packed with everything they needed. Once on the road mom distributed the mail. She got the magazine She had been waiting for and... a letter? Evony wasn't sure about this but she still opened it. Evony read it over, then she read it again.
"M-mom, stop the car!" she said suddenly.
She stopped and I got out of the car. I took a few steps off the road, not feeling so good. Then everything went black. She had fainted, falling into the grass.
Her parents then looked over the letter. Scared of what to do, they drove home with the unconscious Evony, canceling all of their plans. The letter from Hogwarts laid on the table, read over by three different people, and still not believed in.

2. Her foster parents don't have any children. They can't have any.

3. Her foster mom works in a bank as a teller and her foster dad works as the manager.

4. The only account of magic that she had when she was young was when her mother had a bunch of pencils on the desk, Evony stacked them point up. She was eight and a half.

Evony the paragraph you wrote is suppose to be in Third Person form. You don't have to use I. It is like someone is telling a story about you and your parents and make yourself the central character i.e you show your thoughts, feelings.

Example

Its should be:
Andrew walked out to the Qudditch pitch early in the morning with his Emerald Streak in his hands. It was a bright sunny morning with no clouds in the sky. He saw some other Slytherins gathered at the pitch, I wish we win the match he thought with a smile as he walked to his friends and with a dazzling smile he said "Hey Everyone"

And Not

I walked out to the Qudditch pitch early in the morning with my Emerald Streak in my hand. It was a bright sunny morning with no clouds in the sky. I saw some other Slytherins gathered at the pitch, I wish we win the match I thought with a smile as I walked to my friends and with a dazzling smile I said "Hey Everyone"

Hope that makes it simple :D
That is very important thing to note while RPing. ALL RP's at HNZ are in third person
And another thing to note is that you cannot write about another character(i.e you say he got hit by a bludger, NO! You can throw a bludger but leave it on him to decide whether he wants to get hit with it or not) If you write about other people its called goodmoding which is frowned at on HNZ. ;) Just thought I'd let you know in advance after all I spot a great RPer there :D

Questions

~Imagine you write a diary, post an entry that you may have written in it.

~What house according to you, will you be sorted in?
(if you are a muggleborn you wont know about all that unless you read books but as the real you have read abt it just tell me what house you choosed and what qualities in Evony made you choose that)

~Describe Evony's relationship with Slytherins if she went in any other house then Slytherin.

Sorry i know they need to be in third person, i just lost track of what i was doing X-). It's distracting when you have 20 million things going on.
By the way i do have a short diary entry at the bottom so that question thing you have is kind of moot unless you want to be specific on what type of entry you want.
So now onto the Q's

Evony would be sorted into Ravenclaw. She is smart and quick witted, she knows how to think on her feet. She has a higher IQ then what most ten-year-olds do.

Evony has heard from her foster grandmother, who was a Gryffindor that they are mean, and stuck up. She doesn't like stereotyping them but from what she's heard she doesn't think she'll get along with them.

Its okay I totally understand :D
~What kind of attitude does she have? Is she a rebel, shy ,coward? Write a few lines showing Evony in that sort of attitude.
~When it comes to house elfs and other creatures, what does Evony think on the matter?
~Does she have any magical pets? If not will she have one in future? Which one and why would she choose that particular pet?
~Is Evony a sort of person who will make friends in an instant or take a long time?
~What are her hobbies?

1. Evony is friendly, but doesn't say much about her family. She is willing to fight when it really matters but likes to avoid confrontation.
Evony walked to the school alone again. She had always hated walking down this road, since it was where all the bullies lived. She walked farther but took a sudden left, she'd rather not fight with someone llike the big person waiting on their porch.
((That might not make sense because it says she's home schooled, when in fact she used to go to a normal school until bullying got to bad, then her parents pulled her out.))

2.Evony doesn't know much on the subject so she really has no opinion. But from what's she's heard she'd like to have a Phoenix, fire is one her favorite things after all.

3. She doesn't have any magical pets, just dogs and horses.

4. Evony makes friends in an instant, but to honestly trust them is a big issue for her.

5. Evony loves to dance, sing, draw, write, and she does horse riding and roller blading. But she wishes that she was allowed to do competitions, because she wants to make that one of her hobbies.

Why is Evony not allowed to do competitions?
Why does she like fire so much?
Are you going to make Evony's parent's character, is so what will you name them?
Will Evony be getting into a relationship as she joins Hogwarts or will she be 'Too Young to Care'?
What does Evony think about boys?
Can she trust a Slytherin boy and tell him her secret?
Does she have any secrets?

YIPPIE I feel loved questions!!!

1. Her parents don't think that she could stand the disappointment if she lost. She is a hard headed girl and likes to win things!

2. Evony loves fire because of the color and the way it burns. it is dangerous but beautiful. she compares it to herself. Though alluring and fascinating, it is also dangerous in ways.

3. Later i will make Evony's mom and dad, but i haven't gotten around to it yet! I'm lazy ^_^

4. Evony, though she's young, knows a lot about relationships, she can't wait to get into one. She thinks it would be great to have someone to be with her.

5. Evony likes to think that guys are great friends and she thinks a lot of guys are cute also.

6. She doesn't really care what house boys are in, she only cares if they are nice to her. if they give her complements and friendship, she will trust them and tell them things.

7. Evony has a few secrets but she has never told anyone.

Can you think of your secrets and tell us here about them?
If you had a free day at Hogwarts what would you want to do?
How did your parents die?
What would you like to do in holidays? Would your foster parents allow you to visit your friends? Or allow you to invite your friends?

1. Well Evony's secrets are her own. I can't just share them with everyone. then they could just read her page and know willy-nilly about it. S i can't say, because only her friends will know.

2. If evony had a free day she would probably be found reading or wrigting (since electrical appliances from the muggle world don't work.)

3. That is one of the secrets, so i also can't exactly answer that question. Nobody except Evony, whom witnessed it, and her foster parents know about that. So basically, if you want to find that out, you'd have to be a close, close friend.

4. During the holidays they would go to Britain. Even if Evony had stayed home, she didn't really have any friends, so she culdn't have had them over.

Okay I need you to understand this Evony, it's important. If you tell me something that will be OCC, meaning I will know that but my character Andrew nor anyone else who reads this will know that. It's like me and Andrew are different people. I know that Professor Firn shot himself because I read the post but I cannot simply say Andrew knows that, he can't know that unless he has a proof of knowing it(maybe he sees it, hears of it etc)

In that way if you tell us ur secrets or ur parents death, we'll know it and you'll be able to develop your character but we won't rp our characters to know your secrets so don't be afraid to write about it here. It will help you to develop Evony. Although i won't force you to write about it if you don't want ;)

Okay then...

Her parents died like this. Evony was there when it happened. She only remembers the gunshot, but when she was older her foster parents told her that her dad thought her mom was cheating on him. One day, her mom was finally sick of everything that her dad thought, and wanted to leave. Her dad took a gun and put it to her head, saying that if he couldn't have her no one would... it was a murder suicide. Ever since then Evony has been afraid of guns.

So actually i answered two questions of yours, and one no one bothered to ask :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back