Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Lexi was at her dorm making a letter to her Aunt who's working for the Daily prophet. While writing, she was glancing every minute at Kida's journal. It was the perfect time to annoy Kida and at the same time make her life miserable, Lexi was almost finished at her Letter with just a little bit of her signature and she's done. After she wrote the letter, she re-read it slowly.
Letter to Katherine said:
Aunt Katherine,

Ok, i know this is the first time that i will wrote to you, but i need your help. Could you help me print this entry on the journal? I know you love us and you can't stand to say no for this. Just 50 copies of the first entry of the journal. Please and Thank you!

Your Lovely Niece,
Lexi
After re-reading it, she took off to the owlery to deliver the letter to her Aunt. Lexi hurried climbing the stairs going up, when she was at the top. She spotted her sister's owl, walked over to it and greeted the owl. "Hello, first i want you to deliver this to Aunt Katherine. Wait her reply, ok?" Lexi tied the journal and the letter on the owl's feet securely. "Safe trip ok, go directly to Aunt Katherine." She said for one last go. The owl took off, She looked for a few minutes and then sigh.

Katherine was at the Daily Prophet office when she receive a letter from her niece at Hogwarts, she really love does kids and couldn't say no to what they want. She open the letter while giving Alexia's owl a treat, she knows the owl very well who handles it. Katherine then read the letter from Lexi, Lexi needs a help to copy some sort of a journal, Katherine then took the journal with the letter. She read the first entry, she frowned at the writings on it. "This must be a nightmare journal." Katherine said quietly, of course she will help her niece. She couldn't resist them from not saying yes to them.

Katherine took a piece of parchment, her ink bottle and started to wrote her reply in a neat handwriting.
Letter to Lexi said:
Lexi,

Of course I'm going to help you with it, don't worry, I'll copy it. You sure its only 50 copies? I can do as much, just for you. And be careful on posting it, think of an alias before posting. Love much.

Katherine.
After writing her respond, she tied it back at the owl's feet saying. "Deliver it to Lexi, ok?.. and have a safe trip." The owl flew out of the window office of her's an started its journey back to the castle. Katherine opened the journal again and read the first entry.

The next day was a lot better, Lexi was waiting for her Aunt's reply and yes, she had one. She was at the great hall receiving it, her smile was at the legion of her ears. She can't believe that her Aunt will help her copy the journal, Lexi then went back to her dorm. Replying to her Aunt, she took a scented paper, ink bottle and quill. Lexi started to wrote merrily.
Letter to Katherine said:
Aunt Katherine,

Thank you so much, and 50 copies is enough. Thank you again, i think 'Red Raven' is enough to be my alias. Love lot's.

Lexi
Lexi went at the owlery again and spotted her sisters owl, she wanted to use Isabella but its enough to take the owl for a trip. "Ok, another one for Aunt Katherine. Wait for the copies, Ok?" She commanded to the owl. And the owl was off for another trip to the Daily Prophet Office.

Katherine was quiet busy with her niece favor, it was already done copying up to 50 copies of the journal. She heard a tap on her window office, Katherine looked who it was. Its Alexia's owl, Katherine let the owl come inside. The owl has another letter for her, Katherine read it and smiled. "Kids." She said simply. "Wait here and I'll get the delivery she wanted." Katherine stood up from her chair and walked over to her file cabinet, on top of it was a medium size box. Katherine took it and went back to her desk.

"I hope you can carry this up to the castle, right?" She smiled, the owl took it by the its feet. "Off, you go now." Katherine retorted and sigh. The owl took its wings wide and flew out of the window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back