Evil, snotty, b!tchy, rude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epiphany Bones

OOC First Name
Ana
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
This is another Epiphany request but this time for an best friend. Girl or guy Slytherin or Ravenclaw since she likes both those houses best. Epiphany herself is good at making people thing that she's a nice person, that all she wants is to learn and be happy but there is a very big twist in her personality brought about the curse made her think that Luthor Silverback was her friend. Let's just say that she likes to play with sharp objects for now. Other than that she can be bossy, condescending and bratty but she nice to those she likes

Hmm. I have Missy that could be a potential friend. She is bossy and inconsiderate of others feelings. She is my newest character, so I am still working on he character development. Tell me what you think. :)

Okay. This is my first Slytherin, so I am still getting a hang of how to RP with her. Would you like to start a topic or should I?

i have stefan here who could potentially help her out when in sticky situations

yep tht would be gr8

Well, I have Heiji Hattori, Slytherin... I'm still working on his character development though... He is mean and doesn't have too much respect in other people. He is also inconsiderate to others when he is really mad.

Sounds like he would be interesting to know. Epiphany when nice has a way of brining the kindness out of people. Its what's kept her alive with the Silverback family

Sure.... Maybe they can roleplay sometime.... Just pm me the link if you want to start it ok....

I have Amelia Jane here for a potential friend.She is my second Slytherin and I didn't rp much with my last one so It's kind of like my first one.I just did the bio,the link is in her siggie.I'll give a brief summary.

Amelia is sweet to those she likes.She liked to make her friends and family laugh.She sometimes humiliates people when making her friends laugh.But with her family she is very different.She is much nicer.She is very reckless and dos things with out thinking.She is very protective of her family and she will hurt people who hurt her family and friends.She is very curious and she goes to any lengths to find out whatever she is curious about.She is very good at keeping secrets and she isn;t easily intimidated.she is very open-minded.She is the total opposite of shy.If you annoy her she will tell you.She tells everyone what she thinks about them when it in necessary.

So that's about it.She can be a best friend,just an average friend,I don;t mind!

Johanna

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back