Evil roams these halls

Ai Adlam

OOC First Name
Ana. V
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Ai was wondering the castle for once. She had planed on keeping to her dorm room but even there she couldn't be alone. At her heels was Heruken who never left Ai's side. It seemed that he could tell she needed someone to be with her even though she kept trying to find a moment alone. That and she didn't mind the kitten's presence. He was smarter than most of the people she had met though out the school. Unknowing to herself Ai was seeking her best friend. She had calmed Aleyha as her best friend because she was like her. Cruel and without mercy for those that used their weakness as their staingth.

Black stalkings where stretched across thin looking legs as her black and white lolita dress scrapped across her knees. There was a big black bow at her throat. Ai looked cute but her eyes where what made people back away from here. Like Haruken. He had the same cold blue stare that she did. Her black dress shoes made little noise as she wondered the corridors of the Dungeons finding them a wonderful escape from the hassle and bustle of Ravenclaw house.

Aleyha brushed her white blond hair, having drunk a potion to help it grow out to its original length. Aleyha stretched her legs on her bed, careful not to kick Fenrir. She decided to go out for a walk in the dungeons. She picked out a cute dress and brushed her hair once more. She placed Fenrir on her white arms, and choosing not to leave the dungeons. Her albinism will be safe where there is no hint of sunlight. Aleyha glanced in the mirror, and cocked her head slightly to the side. She looked...cute.

Although, her red eyes made her look creepy as well. She smirked, and her features turned into something that looked even more vicious. She was venomous. Aleyha hummed as she put on her dark purple socks and her high-top converses. She stretched like a feline and exited the Common Room. She wasn't aware of who she was looking for. Aleyha continued to hum an eerie sound she heard off of a slasher film. Fenrir tightened his hold on Aleyha's arm, which forced her to become more aware of the surroundings. Her ears perked at the sound of footsteps down the hallway. She turned to see the girl, and Aleyha cocked her head slightly to the side. It was Ai! Aleyha approached her, and greeted, "Hey there. I see you made it to Ravenclaw. A worthy house, I might add. Well, now it is." Her voice was simple, icy but friendly as well.

A laugh escaped Ai's mouth. No one else could crack a joke like that. She knew who it was even in the dimness of the torches. "Yes well anywhere that I go is worthy. That's not to say Slytherin hasn't earned it's title as well. Housing you." She said. Heruken sat next to where Ai had stopped. It's blue eyes where fixed on the snake but it did nothing. This was rare. Ai had seen the animal claw at anything that came with in ten feet of it. "Is did your cousin make Slytherin too?" She asked remembering with distaste the boy that had dared smile so invitingly. As if she would trust him right off the bat. Ai shook her head. There was no need to bring sourness into a meeting so happy.

She looked at the snake around Aleyah's arm and tilted her head. "That's not Vera." She said. Her voice was chilly but without it's usual edge of displeasure. This was Aleyha. She would not get meanness that she had shown in the Raveclaw tower. Though she had run into Izzy up there. As it turned out she got sorted into Ravenclaw too. "I have aquered a pet as well. His name is Haruken. A cat. There a lot that hold cats but not like him." She said sounding a bit like a doting pet owner but Ai meant it. Heruken was not like other cats.

Brodie was stalking around the dungons in his new glasses and school uniform. Fayina slithered silently behind him, tru to the meaning of her name she hated being carried around and insisted in slithering behind Brodie. He turned a coner and came to see Alyeha, only recognizable by her blood red eyes, and another girl. Brodie walked up closely followed by Feyina "Why hello Alyeha and Fenrir" Brodie greeted them with a nod, he couldn't stop looking at Aleyha, if it was possiable she was even more beautiful then before, once he realised he ws being rude he turned to the other girl, "I don't believe we've met, I'm Brodie" he replied with an emotionless face.

Ai looked the boy up and down. There where a few feeling in this one but he seemed alright. "Ai. I see that you have a snake too. Cleaver creature it seems to be too." She said. That was as close to a complement as Ai would ever get. She wasn't used to giving praise to someone that was not her brother. She would never give praise again it would seem. Her tone was like ice so maybe it would seem like she was insulting the snake instead of admiring it. She didn't really care though. There was no other tone she could say it with. That and make it seem like she meant it.

Heruken paws at her stalking and Ai bent down to pick up her cat. She had been right in thinking that she would grow attached to the creature. It purred but looked at Brodie as if it wanted nothing more than for him to turn into a mouse so he could hunt the boy. Ai didn't seem to notice. Then again she didn't give off any sign that she had noticed Brodie ogle at Aleyha either.

Aleyha smiled a bit, and laughed, "Why, thanks. I suppose the Slytherin house was good enough for me. My respect for Ravenclaw has climbed dramatically also." Though, it could not be said for Huffepuff and Gryffindor. They were still disgusting in her eyes. Aleyha nodded, "Yep, he did. I guess the hat picked the coldest side over his acting side. He is complicated, so try not to think about him much." Aleyha dismissed that topic as simple as that. She stroked Fenrir, who had moved from her arm to her neck. Aleyha responded, pointed to Fenrir, "No, this is my male companion, Fenrir. Vera is in her habitat right now." Aleyha's gaze went from Ai and to the cat. She laughed softly, "Aw, he is adorable! Haruken." The cat did not act like the ones that she had seen before. Then again, she never really owned a cat either.

Aleyha heard another voice, and turned to Brodie. She greeted, without much expression on her face, "Hey Brodie. Meet my best friend Ai, a Ravenclaw" Aleyha did not notice him staring at herself, but she did find herself staring at Brodie, with an odd look upon her face. "Um...what on earth are you wearing? You look like a nerd, Brodie." She added a hint of teasing in her cold voice, and glanced down at Fayina. She smiled at the beautiful creature. "Ai, this is the first person I have met since I arrived from Paris." Aleyha folded her hands behind her back. She moved herself to where she was standing somewhat close to Ai, yet, no physical contact was involved.

Brodie sighed when she said he looked like a nerd "I know, but my vision hasn't been the greatest for a while now" he admitted grudgingly. "It was eaither these glasses or those horriable round ones the potter boy wore" Brodie said. "I would rather look like a nerd then anything like one of those horriable potters"

Ai was happy when Aleyha called Haruken cute. He was an adorable cat. Meaner than most but still cute. "Thank you and Fenrir looks like a lovely companion." She said. A sort of gentle smile touch but the corners of her lips. She wasn't one for big smiles. They distorted the face and made her seem a bit crazed. She let her own icy blue eyes scan the boy again and laughed into the fur of Heruken how took to glareing at her for daring to do so. She petted the cat's head. This seemed to make it alright.

"She's right. Then again you do have a point. Anything is better than looking like a Potter." She said her lips twisting in distaist. She showed little emotion but there where times when things like that would happen giving little hints of wht Ai was feeling. She had dropped the while Kaleb issue. She had just been curiose nothing more. The boy meant less to her than the entire school put together. "A pleasure I'm sure." She said now being somewhat nice to Brodie. A sort of smile touched the corners of her lips again when Aleyha called her her best friend. She knew that though they where waring clothes that made them look cute the way Ai was holding her cat and the way Aleyha was standing behind her was enough to make a lot of people run for the hills.

Aleyha smiled faintly, and murmured, "Thanks as well." Aleyha stared at Brodie, bit her lip slightly, and nodded. He did have a point. She shrugged lamely, "Well, I guess you are right. Looking like a Potter would be the most horrid thing ever." She rolled her crimson red eyes. She hated all Potters. They were vile. Vile enough to take out the Dark Lord, one that she had a fascination with. He had the right ideas about a lot of things, and well, why take out someone that could have led the world into prosperity? Aleyha let out a silent sigh. Prodan, her father, liked the Dark Lord, but never joined the Death Eaters. Shame though, she would have had the pride to say that her father is a Death Eater. However, her uncle and grandfather were Death Eaters.

Aleyha added, "Perhaps even giving being a mudblood a run for its money. I don't know which I would rather want: Looking or being a Potter, or being a filthy mudblood." Aleyha hated the horrible taste in her mouth. It was disgusting, and all around gross. Aleyha was rather happy inside though, that Ai and Brodie were getting along. She put one of her hands upon her hip, making herself pose. Sure, she was cute and all, but the appearance in her eyes were enough to send shivers down someone's spine. And with her and Ai standing side-by-side. Best friends. Enemies should beware of them.

Brodie took off his glasses and put them in his pocket "I think I'll just owl my grandmother and get her to send me some contacts" Brodie said. "I would rather die then be a mudblood or look like a potter" Brodie stated firmly. Brodie looked at the cat in Ai's arms, it seemed that the little creature didn't like him very much.

( sorry, lame post >_< )

Ai gave a sort of huffing laugh. "They are both pretty disgusting all it leaves is what level of disgusting your going for." She said rolling her eyes. "If want to look like a mudblood then snap your wand and go join them I say." She said. Heruken turned away from Brodie and buried his face in Ai's chest. To it this might have been a sign that he didn't mind Brodie after all. "You don't look like either Brodie. You look like you should have been sorted into my house." She with what could have been a smile but her face didn't change much to make it clear.

"It certenly would have been improvement over some of the morons that I've met. I though that Ravenclaw was the house of the intelligent. The most cleaver conversation I've had so far is weather or not Bella from Twilight was a believable character or not. I told the twits that I thought the book was trash and that the author should die a slow a painful death for even daring to publish such a book. Needless to say they took offense." She said a slight smirk coming on to her face. Ai was finding out more and more that she liked to make people respond to what she was saying. Her emotionless expression and voice made most people lose their cool faster than she knew they would have other wise.

Aleyha ran her pasty white fingers through her white blond hair, as she watched Brodie pocket the glasses. Aleyha shrugged lightly, "I wouldn't mind having contacts. But I have perfect vision. A bit better than perfect, and excellent hearing. I guess I'm just lucky." Aleyha sounded like she did not care at all. Fenrir lovingly held his head against Aleyha's neck, smelling her with his tongue, which made Aleyha giggle almost inaudibly. Only snakes could ever make Aleyha giggle. Nothing else had the ability to. She was more like a snake than a human in some aspects. Which was why she wanted to become an animagus to transform into a snake.

Aleyha bit her lip slightly. Had Ai met her brother yet? With the way he was acting nowadays, she would have to say that he has gotten better. He walked around, very quiet, very...not happy. Unemotional. It was definitely an improvement. Aleyha began to pay more attention to the conversation at hand here. "Twilight? Pfft, I hate that series with a passion. Why didn't the author just get hit by a bus or something? Even walking off the edge of a cliff would have been better." She rolled her crimson red eyes. "Even my brother and I share the same concept of that series. And that is a miracle at hand. And he is a Ravenclaw." Aleyha found herself actually missing her brother a bit, even if they could not stand to be around each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back