Evil, mean, horrible boy. -you say that like it's a bad thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danton Howard

OOC First Name
Maia!
Wand
Alder, 13 inches, dragon heartstring.
Here's..........DANTON.

Here's the low-down.

He's EVIL!!!!!

Okay, well he is kind of Draco-ish, but quieter and more physically bullies people, so he's like Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle all in one!!! (terrifying-I know.)

Soooooo, what I need for him is.......

Friends:

Well, when I say friends, I mean minions, people who will follow him-who like to be mean, but lack brains. And I know that most people like their characters, and thus aren't going to make them stupid, but maybe they're not stupid, they are just easily influenced? Also, they HAVE to be Pure-bloods, or at least Half-bloods who are ashamed of their impure blood, but wish to serve the darkness-Danton has basically already decided he wants to be a death-eater.

Victims:

People he can bully, muggle borns <meerkat voice> simples!

Enemies:

I need maybe like one person who will stand up to him? Some one brave and smart please?

Romance:

I need a girlfriend, someone manipulative and evil-now she MUST be pureblood, because he won't settle for less (I know he's a demanding little bugger-right?)

Sooo, basically-that's it!! so, if you have idea's either post here or PM me. :D

Depending on where he - I have Danielle Warbeck who could be an enemy, for she would stand up to anyone. Gryffindor Firstie Muggle-Born! She is smart and witty, and knows how to annoy people. What do you think?

Considering Danton is a good few years older than her-It mightn't work, also Johann mayn't like it if I cause trouble for Ryan's girlfriend :) how about we try it out maybe-or else he could just hate her etc.?

I agree - but maybe she could try to stand up to him, but he puts her in back her place? And they could just hate each other. Seems smart :)

yes, he could kind of make her life hell. :)

That would be great. Tell Johanna I said sorry for causing Danielle trouble ;)

lol I willl-we'll have 2 wait 'till their holidays though, since Danton is home-schooled

Hola this is is Lola. You want someone to stand up to Danton well here she is. Lola maybe a few years younger than him but she would absolutely not problem bad mouthing him to the moon. Seeing as she is a first year she doesn't have much magic to her but she does have a mean spin kick and the hight to aim for the shins.

As for a girlfriend... Do the Howards know the Koshiba? They are the family in charge of the Japanese wizarding underground and very on the dark side. Even though their power is in Japan the businesses that belong to them are world wide so if the Howards know them then I could easily hook Danton up with a participially mean shameless cousin of the Koshiba.

Lola: I don't think Lola would work-as Danton would immediately turn to magic against her-leaving her helpless if she tried to hurt him, i was hoping for someone older to stand up to him.

Koshiba:I have heard of the koshiba's as Koboshi bullies another of my characters-which do you have in mind?

And Koboshi mentioned them? Well some are too old but there is the only female child in the Marimoto clan. She's spoiled rotten to the point where she thinks she's entitled to what she demands and will do anything to get it. Being the only girl in a house full of boys she was treated like a pureblood princess so she would expect him to treat her that way too.

Yes, if she were pureblood and had the same views, Danton would treat her with respect and he would be kind to her. So, how shall we set it up-it'll be next year before he starts Hogwarts.

bumpy bump

what are you thinking for the two of them?

Well, I have rp'ed with Charlie (Jake Storm-which is obvious now, seing as I'm posting this on his profile-opps. :D ), but I think she would kind of irritate Danton, but he would respect her, because she's pureblood and people don't mess with her, so maybe they're kind of rivals, who every now and then joing together against the mudbloods?

Yeah, sure-could you start it?

Jake and Charlie, well just so you know-it can't be very long-lasting, because I already have a plot lined up for his first long-term gf, though I'm not sure when that's happening, so yes-they can date. :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back