Evil and Darkness of the Son Reborn

Lolita Silverback

OOC First Name
Brian
Wand
Hawthorne 14 Inch Dragon Heartstring
A half moon shown over the dark streets as the cloaked Lolita moved silently into one of the darker parts of Bleak Street, she had many contacts and had finally decided to call on one of them as her own brilliant mind had failed to figure out a solution towards her dilemma. clouds moved over as a light rain began to fall however Lolita ignored it as she continued to look around, even in Bleak Street one had to be careful to ensure nobody was listening. Lolita pointed her wand at a movement along the shadows and with a flash of green light the rat she had seen scurried no more. Things were going the way she wanted however she needed to keep pruning if all of her hard work was to ever to flourish and for that to happen she would need to call on assistance. She waited quietly in the darkness as a man approached her for only a moment, after seeing who she was he quickly moved away towards a more open area. Bleak Street knew of the Silverback family very well and the fact that the Dark Presence may have once again return kept many that lived down the dark alleys twitching in their sleep. Lolita herself was whispered amongst the select few that knew of the Dark Teacher and the apprentices that she kept training them as acolytes for the young boy that the animals feared.

Lolita pulled out an old black pocket watch that had no numbers and instead was decorated with several grizzly images, "She late" Lolita said to herself in a dissatisfied tone as she continued to look around. She may have several witches under her command however like anything connected to the true Darkness, such things could easily change. Lolita did not want Leah to know that she had left the shop for that would only create questions that Lolita did not wish to indulge until her newest plan was finally enacted. She had enough polyjuice potion to make Alexander look like Luxen for quite a long time and with the memory charms in place she knew that the young boy could not hold on to his sanity for much longer. One of them was eventually going to win and Lolita wanted to know who. The world needed Luxen Silverback to rise and show everyone what true darkness is Lolita thought as she remembered the Death Eater sightings that had taken place a few weeks prior. "The big bad Death Eaters won't know what to do with themselves soon enough" Lolita said with a smirk as she checked her pocket watch one more time and continued to wait.

Fate emerged from the darkness like a beacon. This could have something to do with the fact that she was waring body hugging stark white robes combined with white boots to add effect. "I am never late Ms. Silverback. Everyone else is just early." She said in a very joking manner. Why she wanted to meet somewhere like this would have had to guess. If she had been anyone else. Fate prided herself in being all knowing. Well as she proclaimed to be all knowing. There where few things that escaped her field of Vision still it existed. "The dog was at the party weeks before. I do wish they didn't ware masks so I could have actually seen it's face when I let it slip that there are those that do not approve of Death Eaters and not in the way most people don't." She said with a small laugh.

Fate stood before Lolita with her arms wrapped around her stomach but not in an impatient sort of way. "What is it you wanted to talk to me about. There are so many thing of course but I would like to know what has brought on this great honor." She said very kindly. Part of it was a bit of a joke but she didn't mean any disrespect to Lolita. She and Luxen, her creator, where the only people that Fate did not consider insects. Well Luxen had not been a person anymore when he had created her but still the meaning was the same. Fate owed him a lot. For her host would be one even if she was starting to stir one more.

Lolita thought about what the seer said, this one in particular enjoyed speaking in riddles. It was a good thing that Lolita was very intelligent and was able to peace things together "Andromeda was among the Death Eaters?" Lolita said with a smirk as she looked at the young seer. "How interesting but then could we really have expected anything less, the Death Eaters have grown so weak that they allow animals to join their ranks" Lolita said as she added with a laugh "What's next Mudbloods?" Lolita quickly got control of herself as her purpose for meeting tonight was something that had to take priority. "As you know already, I have been working very hard to turn Alexander into Luxen" Lolita said as she began pacing, not caring if she walked into the puddle. "The boy's will however is stronger than I thought and the polyjuice potion is not something that I can expect to use for the rest of Alexander's life, however I have yet to make a permanent potion and I do not dare risk trying to use transfiguration to force him into the image of Luxen" Lolita said more to herself than to the seer.

"They dissapeared tonight and I do not know where they are, however a third personality has been creeping up in him lately" Lolita said to the seer a bit more urgently however the strength and coldness in her tone remained. "The new one seems to be different a sort've merger between the two however different as it does not serve the darkness" Lolita explained as she continued to pace. "It could be trying to destroy all of us and so I've had to take desperate measures in calling you, I need to know which of the three minds inside Alexander is strongest" Lolita said as she walked up to her and looked the young girl in the face. "Tell me who is going to triumph or should I simply kill him?" Lolita asked as she thought to herself. If she did have to kill Alexander than the last two years would've been a complete waste and it was not something she wanted to have against her. Damn that boy, if he had simply resigned to his fate and allowed himself to fully become Luxen than everything would've gone perfectly. Lolita turned suddenly as she heard a noise "He's here, I'm sure of it" Lolita said to the seer.

Fate nodded. "I knew where she had been for the last few years of course but I did not know that she was training so hard for something so meaningless. The man managed to die after all. Despite all his preparation. Right idea, wrong execution. Then again immortality is a tricky business." She said then listened to what Lolita had to say. She did know of the expiraments. As dull as it was to know about such things. People had been using people for ages. What had kept her attention about this one was that it had to do with her creator. Luxen coming back would mean that he was a true immortal. The foolish mortals that served him and fawned over him would realize one day that nothing and no one was safe. She would see the world fall by the hands of his son the Heirbringer. Or this was what she had see. Now came her part in the equation. "Flattered I'm sure."

Fate closed her eyes then opened them turning her back eye completely purple. "I see the third. It is strong and will over power the entity known as Alexander and the entity known as Luxen. The third seeks control of the vessel but fear not. The third will serve well to protect the little omen. There is no need to extinguish this flame for it burns only as brightly as it it allowed." She said in he wispy voice that she took on whenever she allowed herself to see into the beyond. This was not some cheep parlor trick like she had seen some sharlatens do. Fate could see the world without time almost at will now. There where times when the beyond had something to tell her and would rip her apart to tell her but still she was more or less in control. This was more than could be said for the other seer in the group.

"Are you so sure?" Luxen said as he walked out of the shadows he was almost out of time however he knew that he had to hold on for a little while longer and as long as he had this form he would be able too. "For someone who is supposed to be a seer, I'm not quite sure I believe a damn thing that comes from your mouth" Luxen said with a sneer as his black cloak billowed in the wind. He turned towards Lolita "It is as I told you before, both myself and the boy are going to fade and the third is going to rise" Luxen said as he looked coldly into Lolita eyes he then turned towards the seer. "The truth however is that right now the process is unstable, Alexander is fighting the merger and the longer he does so the more unstable the vessel will become" Luxen said as he turned away "Honestly what good is a body when the mind has been completely shot" Luxen said as he turned back towards the pair "I do not mind fading back to hence I came because I always come back to play" Luxen said with a smirk "However I will not leave until my purpose is complete" Luxen said as he turned towards the pair.

"Lolita created me because Alexander was too weak and I was needed however now is the time for Alexander to forever become the servant he was meant to be, you will ensure that every part of him is gone and that only the third remains" Luxen ordered the seer and Lolita as he felt the transformation begin to take place. "It is almost time, seer you will have to grow strong if you are to ensure that no part of Alexander remains, you must also make sure that I have completely merged with him" Luxen said as he looked down at his hands as they began to change. The third is what Luthor will need if I cannot be around and so I will ensure that this works" Luxen said angrily as he fell to his knees. He could feel himself begin to slip as Alexander began fighting for control again and as he did so he also felt the emergence of the third. He looked at Lolita and the Seer "When the third arrives, you will mate with him and produce a child strong in the darkness" Luxen said to the Seer "Do you understand?" Luxen asked as he felt the pain even more so.

Fate lowed her head in a short bow. "It is your right to doubt me." Was all she said to the first part. "As command." She said. This was rare for Fate to say. Normally she lived without rules or bounds. She was above that but when it came to Luxen and his command Fate did whatever she was told. "Anything for he who gave me my own vessel." She said remembering the girl that was trapped in the cage she had forged for her. It had been a long time since Zazuka had made a sound but it had also been a long time since Zazuka had gotten anything to emerge from. Ever since she had started seeing that shopkeeper though, the intuitive one. Fate had started to see Zazuka start to move. She was weak though. All Fate had to do was convince her that she was alone and would stay alone and the little slip of a woman would crawl back into her cage and call it a home.

She watched the one that looked so much like her creator fall to his knees as the third emerged and Fate readied herself for what was to come. She was to bare a child. A thought that she had never catered to but then there where benefits to having it born. Fate would care for it as she cared for Epiphany who seemed to be growing closer and closer to Luther by the day. One day she would be strong enough to throw off her shackles and enjoy the darkness around her. The child would grow and it would change. Fate could see it now. The child would be very useful to them indeed if it where not for the other possibility. "Selwin..." She breathed. Fate shook her head. Things could not go wrong. She would ensure that they would not before the shopkeeper could ruin everything.

Alex looked at the cold and wet ground and then he looked up at the seer and smiled. "It's done" he said coldly as he looked at his hands, it was interesting to see that the merger had been completed so simply after such a long struggle "All of Luxen and Alexander's memories have merged together creating Alexander Silverback" Alex said as he thought about everything that he now knew. It was like being Luxen and Alex at the same time, two different personalities now merged together to create one new one. This one however was much stronger than Alexander had been, and much younger and agile than Luxen. He looked at Lolita "Thank you for everything that you have done to help, Aunt Lolita" Alex said calmly as he turned his attention towards the seer. He placed a hand on her cheek and smiled "You can see inside of me, you know who I am and what our destiny is" Alex said as his eyes twinkled a cold twinkle that was oddly reminiscent of Luxen. He squeezed the side of her face a little hard as his eyes became one of anger "We will have a son and he will be named after my father" Alex said coldly.

"You will be mine as Epiphany will become Luthor's" Alex said as he leaned in and kissed the dark seer with a passionate kiss as the rain began to sprinkle down once more. "You know that should you try to betray me, I will kill you and everyone in your family, if you don't give me a son than I will kill you and everyone in your family" Alex whispered in an angry way as he turned towards Lolita. "This generation will be ruled by Luthor however we both know that it will be the seer and my child that will aide in ensuring the darkness continues to grow so that even if Luthor failed in his task the darkness will linger on" Alex sneered as he took the seer's hand in his own tight grip. He turned towards her and smiled "Do not let this body fool you, I am the reincarnated form of Luxen and you will enjoy having my blood flow through you" Alex said as he thought about the child both he and the seer would have, it was hard to imagine the possibility of a child like Luthor however Alex knew that their child would be even more in touch with the darkness.

Fate bit her lip to steady her breath. It had been possible then. Not that she wanted to even touch the entity that lived in the back of her mind but still it was possible. "I know exactly who you are. From us the end will be assured." She said. Her creator lived inside this one. If Fate did not believe that love was a foolish mortal notion she would have fallen for the new entity. As it stood Fate hated the very thought of being bound to one person and one person alone. Fate closed her eyes though whether it was from pain or pleasure was to be debated. "Young Luxen Silverback. How appropriate." She breathed thinking of what was to become of her child. So the young bringer of the end of this would be a Sliverback. A combination of two men born from darkness and groomed in the ways of chaos.

The rain cooled her so she could wrap her arms around him as he kissed her. Whoever said that ice didn't burn had not been kissed by a Silverback before. He had no heart there was no doubt about that but she could feel the passion there. And the primal hunger. "You know that I know enough about this family that I could bring everything down around your ears." She hissed this last part. "I know more than enough. I will do as you say for I am indebted to this family but there is no need for threats. I come to you willingly." She said as she passed her finger down the side of his face. Fate laced her fingers in his and smiled back. "Then why don't you take me somewhere and prove your words?" She said. "Immortal." She finished then looked at Lolita. "He is truly immortal." She said with a wide smile. Not because she was seeing a younger incarnation of her creator, not even because he cardinal hungers where going to be fed but because of the chaos that was sure to come from this. From Zazuka and her invisible cry for help.

Lolita watched the two and couldn't help but smile in her wicked way, two years of planning had finally come to flourishing as now Alexander was finally at his true potential in the dark arts. "Your welcome Alexander" Lolita said as the rain came down upon the three, she knew that the young man standing before her would be a powerful ally to have now that he was complete and Luthor would finally have the male presence he had been missing for so long. She was a bit taken by surprise when he mentioned bearing a child with the seer and wondered for a split moment what type of child that would be. She looked at the seer and frowned, she was powerful however Lolita was no fool. The seer had her own mental battle that she was having to face and could not be trusted so long as that was the case. Lolita walked up to the pair with the frown still on her face "There will be enough time for conception later" Lolita said with a bit of coldness in her voice as she looked at the seer "For now however we must speak of the dog" Lolita said as the coldness grew in her voice.

"She is a stain on our family and should be destroyed however" Lolita said as she paused for a moment "before we are able to do that we must ensure that your other self does not come out, the two of them were friends and I am positive that she is stronger than you would like to admit" Lolita said to the seer. She turned towards Alexander and then stared back at the girl "Too many plans have been set into motion to allow any screw up at this point and so I think it would be best if you stayed away from others" Lolita said with authority in her voice. "You should stay us and join the acolytes full time to ensure that an eye could be kept on you and of the child that you are to bear" Lolita said as she turned towards Alexander. "After all, if you are to have a child than we must ensure that he is given the same tutelage as Luthor and kept away from any harmful influences" Lolita said with another smirk on her face.

Fate rolled her eyes. "She is an insect, like most mortals. A nucence more than anything. She went and got herself marked for slicing a wrist in a bucket." She said thinking of the girl that had been Zazuka's best friend. There was a danger of something going wrong with the other side of the coin. "As long as the pieces are missing she can not get out. I created a cage for her you see made of her own self doubt and guilt." She said as she unwound herself from Alex. Lolita was right, there was plenty of time to be with him later. "A puzzle box in structure. As long as she believes that she is no longer needed she will not be coming out. Three pieces of required to open this lock. One would require for Epiphany to remember how her older sister used to be and need of her once more, truly need of her. The other would be for life to show her that she is needed as in a job or friends who know her and miss her." Fate said and scoffed. There was no one out there that missed Zazuka Bones.

"The dog had lost her way and her ability to care there for is not going to come and rescue her "Best Friend" from a cage that exists in her mind. As for the boy. He broke her heart and she feels like it is all her fault. You should have heard her the first few days in her cage. "If only I had waited for him, if only I had not given in to Jon Halloworth, if only I had listened and had not stepped into Bleak Street." It was enough to make the stomach turn. The mudblood is happy in his job and new life he is not about to come on a white horse once more and save her. There there is her cousin. The Death Eater can come and provide one piece to the lock but him alone would do next to nothing." She said. All bases where covered. The rest where minor characters in Zazuka's life and would not provide what was needed for Zazuka to brake one of her bonds.

Fate bit her lip and looked to the side. "I wished to play with someone that was involved with one of the acolytes before. He seemed interesting and I wanted to meet him. Who knew that he would also become a beacon for the other side of my coin? If there is anything to worry about it's him. He would provide the final piece. Love. Zazuka having been rejected by both the boys that she had loved with all her heart and not seeing a third that was growing to love her thinks that she is unlovable. As long as that mentality stays she will stay right where she is. Most men that I met like my body and nothing else. But this one, this one intuitive enough that he may hear her when she calls for help. Take out the shopkeeper and the rest will fall into place." She said thinking as she talked. Selwin had been a fun prospect but his intuitiveness would ruin the chaos. "I will not join the Acolytes but I will stay with you. The shopkeeper must not be allowed to build a full connection." She said nodding at the last part. Fate could handle staying out of the public eye for a while. Enough time that the shopkeeper would forget about Zazuka Bones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back