Status
Not open for further replies.

Evie Brennan

OOC First Name
Malynne
Wand
10" Veela Hair Oak
ali1.jpg

Evie is the Hogwarts twenty year old Muggle Studies Professor. She enjoys her work for she was raised as a muggle until she was eighteen and ran away from her family. She has a bit of a shady past, but it doesn't take away from the sunny optimism she portrays in front of colleagues and students alike. I have a semi idea for a plot. I'm a hopeless romantic, and would really like a plot pertaining to my romantic side. So, my idea is a bit of a crush(Maybe on a Professor, but that is not set in stone) on someone. A hopeless and unrequited love story, if you please. But, if you have another idea, let me know. I do enjoy my romance.

Also, she needs some chick friends to just chill and hang out with. An enemy is always nice, but she's so sweet it would be difficult for her to really dislike someone... unless they blackmailed her or something.(That could always be fun.)

Any ideas? Let me know. Want in on this plot? Post here, or shoot me a pm.

I could offer up Harry for the crush plot idea because it sounds fun ^_^ That is if you don't mind him being a bit older :r xD

Harry is one of the new CoMC Profs and hence new to the school so he'll be looking to get to know some people. He's a really down to earth kinda guy, hates being stuck in a classroom all day and prefers to be outside, he also doesn't like all the formality and junk but keeps it for class because he kinda has too :tut: He's always up for a good time and is a bit goofy/a joker and never likes to keep anything dull. You can read his bio for a bit more info but it might need a but updated xD

Let me know what you think ^_^

That's actually a fantastic. He could be the older guy she looks up to and admires... therefore crushing on him too.
He could see her as a little sister type, and then after they've known each other for a while we could have a few instances where he feels a somewhat romantic feeling for her. Or we could just continue with the unrequited and he never feel anything for her. Which is sad but unfortunately more realistic. :(
I think this is actually great, and opens up a lot more plots and such. (Plus the PB is FIIIIIINE)

Let me know when you want to RP, and I'll start it or you can.

Evie still needs friends too, so SPAM THIS BEAST. :D

Well I have nothing planned for Harry so it may not be so unrequited :r And I'm up for a RP anytime and if you could start it that would be fantastic :D

And when I'm less tired I'm sure I could muster up a few females for her to RP with, goodness knows I have enough xD

I can offer up Rais Hussain to be a friend, or a close friend of Evie. He's a down to earth guy, enjoys outdoors, loves flying (hence him being a flying professor LOL), plays a lot of Quidditch (Professional Player), and is a very caring and charming guy. He's already engaged, so he can't be anything more than a friend or a best friend. He care's for those he is around and will try his best to cheer them up no matter what and will do whatever it takes.

Let me know. ^_^

Pat, Oh great! I hope for a happy ending then. :D I will start it probably tonight or tomorrow. And yeah, if you want to RP a few of your females, then I am deffo game for that. She does need some female friends. I'll pm you the link of the RP on your main.
And we can also toss around ideas for their future, depending on how they react to one another.

Rais(Is this Hamza, or someone else?) They got along well at the Professors get together, and so I think they have the potential to become wonderful friends. Since they're both Professors they'll of course be seeing a lot of each other, so it would be a good idea to RP a bit at the Quidditch Pitch maybe. Evie doesn't know how to fly on a broom, so perhaps he could be teaching her one day. :D

Yeah, it's me. xD But yea, they got along pretty well at the Professor's get together, it was a good starting point for Evie and Rais. Rais teaching another professor how to fly a broom, that's gonna a little funny and awkward for him. xD Nonetheless, it shall be fun. Would you like me to start a topic? And where?

It would be weird, but it would also make an enjoyable RP I think.
Yes, please. Let's do the Quidditch Pitch idea. :D If that's okay with you.

If Evie needs a friend she can find one in Professor Daisie A'Dare. She is a bit of a space case. She teaches Astronomy Years 5-7. Umm Daisie has a few friends but she is pretty much all alone in the world but that she really notices since she is always locked away in the Astronomy tower watching the stars.

Thanks Eden. :D I'm glad I'll have a few Professors for her to be friends with. I'll have Evie pop up to the Astronomy Tower one evening and we'll see how it goes.

Sounds like an awesome time. :D

This is Jessica Peters ex-Charms Professor, so maybe Evie and her already know each other? She's fairly undeveloped, but she's nice, friendly, but a bit of a flirt. She's a half-blood and when she was at school she was a Ravenclaw, so she's a brainiac, but friendly. She'd love to hang out with Evie, so what do you say?

If you need more info, let me know. :)

Yeah! We can say that they already know each other, and are already pretty good friends. Let's RP them together too, so we can see how it goes. Maybe they can be best friends instead of just regular friends.

I could offer Riley as a fiend if you like. He is the DADA Professor and is still a little new to the whole teaching thing. He is a nice guy ho gets along with most people. He likes to talk and make new friends all of the time. Also he is a bit big charmer and loves flirting with girls. He is a bit better now though as he has become more loyal after his marriage so he shouldnt be too bad xD

I can offer his as a friend or a love interest if you like. But friends do tend you last longer with Riley :r

Hey Laura! :D

I think friends would be best, because Evie would feel terrible about potentially destroying a marriage. :/ Although that's not to say she wouldn't exactly mind being flattered by Riley. Heh. But yeah, friends would be wonderful! Thank you. :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back