Everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosalind Cross

OOC First Name
Ebony
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
Meet Rosalind, an eleven year-old Gryffindor. She's not the type of person to trust very easily so I don't expect her to have many best friends. So, I'm not looking for one at the moment (though that might change). Even though she won't have many best friends, she doesn't mind having many average friends. She's loyal to all her friends. She always tries her best to do the right thing but she is a rule-breaker. She has a sarcastic tongue that can sometimes get her into trouble. She's witty as well, and will seek revenge if she deems it necessary. She's boldly honest and won't bother telling lies. In fact, she hates being manipulated as well as liars. She's quite irritable. I don't mind her having a crush or someone having a crush on her-- but nothing to serious. I suspect she'll have enemies, so I'm looking for a few of these as well ^_^ .

I have a few first years and I can introduce them to you.
One is Leslie West, then Aqua Reed. I also have higher
students if you don't mind role playing with teenagers.

Leslie West is a mean, greedy and bossy first year
Slytherin. She has a sister in the same house and a boy
friend as well and his on her house as well. She has few
friends but few enemies as well, I don't know if you want
her to be your enemy or friend.

Aqua Reed is muggle born. Sweet, smart and loyal
she's confuse sometimes because Aqua is a bit weird at times
her family is all into medicine meaning they are all doctors
and yeah, she is rich like any other child that has professional
parents.

If you want any of my higher students
just let know and I will give you some a bit
about their selves.

Elliot Oz and Rosalind are already in a rp, but I can definitely see Elliot getting along very well with her. Of course, we can just continue and see where the rp goes, but I think they would make good friends. ^_^

I can offer three characters :D
Ryuuji here is from Ravenclaw. he's rather athletic and he loves adventures. well... he's pretty sadistic at times too, but he does care about his friends.

I also have Fayt Aurelious, he's a slytherin..

Fayt comes across as being a mostly emotionless, cold child, focused solely on his interests and his vow to protect his sister.Though he is capable of portraying himself as a charming, cheerful, lenient individual, typically when on the presence of his adoptive parents, he is quick to revert to being unsympathetic when he no longer has to hide his true self. Fayt is a person that doesn't like to admit defeat, and it's with this stubborn behavior that he'll push through obstacles with a single-minded resolve to win, to advance, and to do anything and everything perceived as necessary to achieve his goals.
Despite everything, however, under the surface there's still a 10 year old boy. Prone to acting egoistically with a self-centered point of view, he can be quick to irritation when his demands aren't met, and sink into a moody frustration when his plans are compromised.

Then I also have Maria Leingod, she is an enigmatic girl, and a slytherin as well. She is secretive and intelligent. Despite her occasionally antagonistic traits, she can be really friendly is she dares to.Although Maria has a cold and uncaring exterior, she demonstrates her concern for others in some instances. She is quiet and somewhat intimidating.She demands respect from others, and would respect someone faithfully is that someone respects her back.

They can be anyone you want them to be..

Frances: I think Leslie and Rosalind could very much be enemies. Especially if Leslie tried to boss Rosalind around a few times, hahah. As for Aqua, her and Rosalind could be friends. Rosalind would like Aqua's quirkiness. Should we start up some threads?

Elliot: Yes, her and Elliot would become good friends. At least with what I've seen so far :) .

Ryuuji: Ryuuji and Rosalind would probably be, well, partners in crime. Rosalind loves adventure and a good adrenaline rush, so it'd be nice for her to have a buddy to do that with. Fayt and her might be able to become friends, but they'd argue a lot. I'm not really sure what kind of relationship they'd have. Her and Maria could be good friends as well if Rosalind were to break through her cold exterior. I'm not really sure what kind of relationship Rosalind would have with Fayt or Maria to be honest, but I'm open to any ideas ^_^ .

Sapphire is a bit like Rosalind. Maybe they could be friends, or even best friends? Check my sig for stuff about her ^^

I read her Character Development, and I think they'd make an awesome pair of best friends. Should we get a thread started?

Rosalind Cross said:
Ryuuji: Ryuuji and Rosalind would probably be, well, partners in crime. Rosalind loves adventure and a good adrenaline rush, so it'd be nice for her to have a buddy to do that with. Fayt and her might be able to become friends, but they'd argue a lot. I'm not really sure what kind of relationship they'd have. Her and Maria could be good friends as well if Rosalind were to break through her cold exterior. I'm not really sure what kind of relationship Rosalind would have with Fayt or Maria to be honest, but I'm open to any ideas ^_^ .
Well, yes, Ryuuji and her could be like that, he really loves teasing and pranking other people, he do need someone to point out when he's doing it too much though, and for Fayt, I think they would really be annoyed at each other at first, but, probably, I'm not really that sure, they would probably be friends if something good would happen... :D

Jaedan is a very good friend and enemy at the sane time so you can chosoe.

Ryuuji: Rosalind would say something the minute he crossed a line, so that's fine :). For Fayt, that could turn into a brilliant plot ^_^ . Though I don't know what yet, hahah.

Jaedan: Well, since Jaedan doesn't seem like a rude person, they'd most likely be friends :) . Would you like to start a thread?

Rosalind Cross said:
Ryuuji: Rosalind would say something the minute he crossed a line, so that's fine :). For Fayt, that could turn into a brilliant plot ^_^ . Though I don't know what yet, hahah.

Jaedan: Well, since Jaedan doesn't seem like a rude person, they'd most likely be friends :) . Would you like to start a thread?
Great! So, would you like to start a topic?

Sure! For Ryuuji or Fayt? Or one for each?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back