Everything gonna be alright

Roswald Holland

Roswald and Lila were the first one to enter since Alexander thought it was best for them to see Maddiie first. She was sleeping when they enter but heard them coming in, so slowly she awoke. She stayed laying down with her head press against the pillow. Roswald and Lila was just glad that she was still alive and maybe there was hope for the little baby too.

She could barely talk, but Roswald didn't force her to. He went on the other side of the bed and held her hand. Lila mirrored his same action, but she sat down besides Maddiie. Tears were rolling down silently down their faces but Maddiie told them in a broken but breathtaking sentences that she was okay. She asked about her child, Roswald told her some of the details but not completely straight to the facts. He just mention the fact she was still alive and breathing.

The visit was close to a half hour, others were waiting outside. Roswald and Lila were going to stay at the hospital. Kasey would be coming later, she was at the end of moving out of Hogwarts since she was now homeschooling. "Were going to be here Maddiie but others have came to visit." they both kissed her cheek and said "See you later" and walked out the doors back towards the waiting room.

[Anyone can post coming in next. But she can't have many visitors]

Melodie paced the cold white floor of the hospital waiting room, she kept her head to the floor. She didn't want to look up in case she saw
Another Doctor or Nurse, she wasn't ready to face what had happened to Maddie just yet. She hastened a glance over to Abathyn, sitting curled up in the far corner of the waiting room. She had never been one to cry, but it looked as though tears were pricking in her eyes. Melodie took a deep breath in. Tried to fathom why something so terrible could happen to a family so wonderful, to such a beautiful girl. Melodie blinked back tears and hoped nobody would notice.

After what seemed a lifetime, Maddiies parents returned to the waiting room, a sign for Melodie and Abathyn to bisit her now. Melodie took Abbys hand and slowly walked towards the ward. When they reached the door Melodie hung back slightly, wanting Abby to go first, to warn her of what was to come as though she were a child. But Abathyn pulled her in behind her. She inhaled deeply and the smell of disinfectant was jolted through her lungs. "Maddiie" she breathed as she caught sight of the girl lying so delicately on the white linen.

Maddiie lifted her gaze seeing two of the most adoring people in the world she adore so much. The first time it happen, she knew she owed them more than life to them. If it hadn't been for their kind hospitality she wouldn't be alive in the first place. Barely able to speak though she gave both Mel and Abby a weary smile. "Hey" she said in a stagger voice. Her ears shocked just to hear that she hardly could recognize her own voice. Though she kept her painted smile, she didn't want Mel or Abby to worried. She was praying for the best for her daughter to come through. Her grandfather Camello words rang silently in the back of her mind. Just have a little faith in god, he will seek to pull you through. Now being a witch, you will always have different beliefs, but that didn't necessarily means you can't stop believing what you feel.

Even her mother had her religious faith, and abuelo just calling it a blessing when they found out she had magical ability. Maddiie coughed a little, as she laced her fingers with the spreadsheet. She was just hoping the baby was alright and that Alex will be okay as well. She kept her eyes glue to her friends, but her mind kept wondering. But something eventually told her to calm down, she had nothing to worry about. At least not for now.

Abathyn sat clutching her knees on a hard hospital chair, hardly believing she was here. Jaimee and Laani played at her feet as Abby stood up wearily. She nodded at Melodie, sweeping her children into her arms. Stepping into the hospital room, Abby smiled motherly at Maddie and her parents, who were leaving the room. "Maddiie, how are you?" Abby's voice faltered out of sadness. Mel stood beside her, the two cousins holding hands beside Maddiie. What had happened? Abby knew she should have kept Maddiie in the cave in the first place. Those few months of safety, yet Maddiie is attacked? Abathyn coudn't understand it.

Maddiie gather enough strength to push by the palms of hands pressed against the bed. Her elbows went a little limp but she got up to sit right with support of her cushion pillows. Even though when she felt like her head was being drilled by a muggel mechanical machine and her body felt bruised all over she was able to nod slowly. "I'm okay Abby, I should be asking you that question" she joked a little, still feeling faint as ever. She admire Abby so much, with the months she was able to know the woman, Maddiie admire her the most just for the simple fact she was a good mother to her now two girls.

"Really I'm fine" she looked away her hands now balled into the fist, now feeling IV settle into both her arms. Maddiie felt this chillen sensation coming over her, now that she realise she was poked by IV, but than it quickly went away. Needle were the least of her worries now. "How's Alex? How's the baby?" she asked them. Haven't gotten a glimpse of any of them, Maddiie looked down. Where belly was once swollen, was now flat. It felt so strange, but sort a relief. The baby was getting to cramp in there, it felt strange though after being pregnant for months.

Maddiie looked so frail on the hospital bed, worse than when she first came to the cave. Abby hardly believed that the girl was okay, but nodded slowly. "I hope so. Jay missed you..." Abby's voice faded as Jaimee wriggled out of her arms, handing a hand-made card to Maddiie. "I miss my Manana." the little girl said, her normally loud voice quiet and subdued. Abby smiled at her child, she was so sweet compared to a few months ago. "Sweets, its Maddiie now. Remember?"

((am godmodding Jay and Laani coz I can't be bothered with character changes.))

[Oh that's so kawaii :wub: ]

Maddiie smiled at little Jay, getting hold of the card she nearly choked a little admiring a two years old illustration. "Thank you Jay" she settle the card down, and had enough strength to give her a little bear hug. "Its okay Abby, I'm always Manana to her" she giggled giving little Jay a butterfly kissed with the brush of each nose tip. It was afterall her grandmother name she was able to remember that day. "And you will always be my sis" she said reaching Abby hands and giving her a gentle squeeze. "I never did thank you enough for staying at your home" she pouted a little but still holding that same wearily smile she never want to lift away because it didn't bring sorrow in the room. Maddiie was just greatful enough for their company at the time. Maddiie sanked back into the chair and let out a sigh of relief. Whatever happen a couple hours before, she wished she hadn't been able to recall like the last time. Now she had to deal with blocking to painful memories, its just felt like it will never stop till she most likely ever exist anymore. Maddiie brushed that thought away, now it was time to make those around him feel as if though she was okay. Not to panic and seemed worried.

Alex walked into the room with a smile on his face seeing Maddiie laying in the hospital bed made him feel weak, but he knew everything was going to be alright. The baby was going to live, he had been speaking to the nurse and had seen the baby before anything, knowing that her family would want to see her first. The baby was going to pull through, and looking at Maddiie she was to. " How are you feeling?" He asked quietly as he walked into the room and softly held her hand in his gigantic hands. He knew she was going to ask about the baby, and knew exactly what to say. " The baby is going to be fine. You have nothing to worry about we are all fine." He didn't know what she would think when she saw his knuckle was broken, from putting his hand print in a solid concrete wall, which was a hard feat.

Maddiie heart flutters when she saw Alex come into the room. She wanted more than hug him, but for the most part all she could do was squeeze his hand. "I'm fine" she smiled faintly, reaching out to grace him with a kiss. "Alex I want you two meet to important people, well four other people that saved me the first time it happen" she looked towards Abby and Mel with little Jay still settle on the bed and baby Laani with her mommy. "This is Alexander Fields my fiance" she introduce both strangers to each other while still resting on the bed. "Can we see her Alex? Can we see Delilah?" she asked him.

Alex smiled at the other people in the room, not really remembering who was who. " It's very nice to meet yous all." He said looking back at Maddiie, he didn't know if she was allowed out of bed yet, but he knew Delilah couldn't come out of the Incubator room yet. He found out the name when he went into the room and was glad to see she had his last name. " If your allowed out of bed, which I don't think so at the moment, but I will bring her in as soon as they let me."

Maddiie pouted she wanted to see her daughter but understood why she couldn't be seen yet. She had been born prematurely, but that wasn't her fault. She slowly nodded while still holding his hand. "Are we moving?" she asked him. She overheard her father conversation with Lila. He mention that Jonathan had asked Alex about Australia. Now she wanted to know if that were true. Will they be really moving, "To where?" she asked right away just to make sure.

" I'm not sure, but personally I have been thinking of selling the farm and starting up a martial art combat studio. But at the moment don't worry about that worry about getting better and strong enough to be able to come see your daughter." Alex said as he bent down and gave her a kiss on the lips, nice and softly.

"Okay Alex" she smiled kissing him back. She laid back onto the pillow. Feeling more and more like a child now instead of a newborn mother. She softly sighed still acknowledging her guest being here, she welcome for them to sit on the couches across from her bed. Maddiie wished this was a muggel hospital, at least there was television to pass the time. She will have to wait till the healer said it was okay to see Dililah.

The healer the come in to Examine Maddiie and ushered everyone out of the room before seeing if she was fit to be able to see there daughter, it was not long before the nurse walked back out smiling saying we could all go back in. Alex walked in first with a smile on his face as he saw Maddiie sitting up like she was getting out of the bed.

[Thank You now to godmode everyone else]
Maddiie sat up smiling, but still needed help standing up on her own. She reached out for Alex feeling pathetic that she felt like a old lady, but held onto him anyways not caring if everyone was watching. She swung her arms around his neck while slowly walking with him. One leg laced around his side, which made Maddiie blushed a little. Its been a long time since she felt his touch, she smiled while nipping at her bottom lips. "Let's go everyone" she spoke faintly while everyone walked out with Maddiie heading towards the nursery. They were still an intensive unit, but maybe this time Maddiie will be able to have Delilah with her in the room now. She needed her in the room anyways, her chest was feeling sore and it wasn't because she was nearly cures to death by death eaters. Maddiie covered herself well while she stride slowly with Alex, Abby and Melodie (including the babies of course).

Abathyn nodded slightly at Maddiie's, er, friend. She smiled reassuringly at Melodie, and rocked Laani in her arms. The group stood, they were going to see the baby. "Jaimee, sweetie we're going to visit a little bubba. We have to be quiet, okay?" Abby prayed silently that the toddler would listen. "Mama be quiet too," the little girl said authoritively, scrunching up her face in an expression of her mother's frown. Abby laughed as she followed everyone out to the intensive care ward to see Delilah.

Maddiie smiled listening to Abby and little Jay. It was so adoring that she could not help but laugh and smiled at the motherly and daugter exchange. "She's getting smart for her own good" Maddiir grinned at little Jay. It was just good that she was ab;e to see them again and life had somewhat look different now that she had another chance just to live. Once they reached the nursey room, Maddiie slowly departed from Alex side and walked towards the nursey window.

There were only a few an intensive care, Maddiie reached for the window to see if she could see Delilah. "Which , one is she Alex?" though she could tell from the rest who Delilah was, she was the only one awake. Rarley moving but she was alive and awake, which made Maddiie want her even more. "Oh I think I see her.." she said to everyone was present. She even scoop up Jay and pointed out her new little cousin out to her. "There your cousin Jay, there your little cousin Lila" she said with a sweet smile.

Jaimee allowed herself to be swept up into Maddiie's arms and gave her a big hug. "What a cussssin???" Jay asked loudly. "Cousin be quiet too?" Abby chuckled merrily at the girl, looking apologetic towrds the sleeping infants. "Sorry Maddiie, she's not doing what I told her. The joys of motherhood..." Abby rolled her eyes, instantly hoping that Maddiie wouldn't be put off the child. Looking out at the babies Abby realized how lucky she was to have two healthy children.

Melodie quietly followed the group to the intensive care unit, she stayed silent, not quite knowing what to say. She was still shocked at what had happened, she didn't want to believe it. But she was overjoyed to see Maddiie walking and talking. As they reached the intensive care unit Melodie took a deep breath, hoping little Delila would be ok. They looked through the large glass window at the row of tiny babies sleeping. Only one of the babies had its eyes wide open, moving about slightly in its glass crib.

Melodie recognised the baby as Delila as Maddiie looked over her with such love and smiled. Melodie approached Maddiie and put her arm gently around her, looking down at her own belly, silently praying for her boys to be safe and healthy. Melodie looked over at Jaimee and smiled sweetly. She couldn't wait to have her boys, children of her own. And she vowed to be a better parent than her own. She knew she could never abandon her own child, what mother could? Hers was unforunately the answer. "She's beautiful Maddiie" Melodie whispered for only Maddiie to hear.

Maddiie chuckle slightly, she was still hurting but made every effort to sound better. She wanted so bad to hold her baby as she was holding little Jay, and take her home probably to her dads since she didn't feel safe were she live anymore. She held onto Jay and didn't mind her innocent little questions, that made her smile despite not being able to hold her own baby. "Thank you Mel" she said closely to her. She was about to say more but a woman healer who seemed middle age came out of the nursery. She must've be a midwife or a healer but Maddiie only recognize her once, after she was emptied of her daughter. Maddiie guess was probably right.

"Ms. Hollawarth" she pronounced her name, Maddiie looked up, her first instance was to walk towards the healer. But she calmly set Jay down, and walked towards the healer at once. She explained what was going on with Delilah, because she was born premature her longs rarely develop but everything else was fine. She needed to be contained for a whole month, but Maddiie will be able to hold her probably in the next week. She just needed to finish to develop by waiting for mother-nature to take its course. The rest had to be up to magic, everything else would be fine. Maddiie nodded understanding, than headed back towards Mel, Abby and Alex. "She will be okay, just can't hold her now" she sighed. "I feel so exhausted" she said right after, sitting down at an empty chair.

Abby waited anxiously as Maddiie talked to the healer. "Maddiie, you should... rest." Before she managed to say the last word Maddiie had collapsed on a chair. "Do you want to go back to your room, or stay by Delilah for a bit longer?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back