• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Everyone!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Fearan

New Member
 
Messages
3
OOC First Name
Domino
</COLOR>
heads you live, tails you die
my coin has already been tossed


Hey!

Well I made ANOTHER charrie and I want his future planned out. So I'll need;
1. A few future girlfriends
2. A current girlfriend
3. About 2 flings
4. A few one night stands
5. A best friend
6. An enemy
7. A Final

So get posting!!
​
<COLOR color="#2F4F4F">
 
----- "Misha & Tom"

----- I was thinking to make a character name Misha, maybe later I will make her, and I wanted to be his final or a current girlfriend maybe? If not they can be friends. Misha is from Russia and is the daughter of the Minister for Magic in Russia, she's sweet, caring, nice and most of all a giver. If you think it fits then just reply back.
 
Misha&Tom

I think Final would be good, or current girlfriend. I need to get back to you on that!
 
----- Both seems fine.
 
Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top