Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
14 1/2" Knotted Dogwood Meteorite Dust Flexible
Jocelynn was glad she had an idea of where the Ravenclaw Common Room, also glad to see a few others up her delivering roses. She waited and asked someone to go inside to see if Noemie Vanity was there. Jocelynn really had no idea who this older student was or if she was going to be nice. She hoped so. After all Jocelynn was being nice and passing on a yellow rose to the girl from her friend.

Noemie was suprised when someone came into the common room and interuptted her studying to say to her that someone was waiting for her. She was curious about who it was and why they needed her. She put down her quill and walked out of the common room, brushing her hair over her shoulder as she walked out. "Are you the girl that was asking for me? I'm Noemie," she introduced as she approached the younger girl.

Jocelynn was happy for the girl she had been looking for to finally come out. The older girl was pretty like really pretty, Jocelynn wondered if the girl would be doing things like modeling when she was older or if she already was. "Oh yea, I have this yellow rose here for you. Would you like me to read the note to you? My friend Nixon delivered a rose to me and read the note and it was really fun. But, you have to be okay with someone else reading the letter before you I suppose," Jocelynn said as she shifted on her feet.

Noemie took the lovely yellow rose and turned it over in her hands before looking up at the other girl, smiling politely and as warmly as she could. She wasn't sure if she wanted the other girl to read the note, but it was a yellow rose, so it wasn't going to be a confession of love, but she also feared it might be a bad note with something not written inside that was nice. She decided that yeah why not, what was the worst that could happen really, "Yeah okay," the part-veela said to her with a nod of her head, "Go ahead,"

Jocelynn was really surprised the girl was going to let her read the note to her. She thought it would be fun so she tried to imitate the obnoxious British accent Nixon had done when he read her note dramatically. "Dear Noeemiee," she started dragging out the name again glancing up at the older girl. "I'm glad you are oneeee of my best friends! I think we need to see each other wayyyy moree! But! One of the things I admire at you is your motivation! You aree sooo intelligent and I'm glad you can inspire me with that. Hope we will have some amazing upcoming years together!" Jocelynn add in some waving of her free hand and dramatic gestures at different parts of the letter. "Loves, Evelyn!" She finished off with a smile and a slight bow, although she wasn't sure if the older girl would clap for her, she was just being funny after all. The letter hadn't been anything too important, just a friend letter so it was fun.

Dear Noemie,

I'm glad you are one of my best friends. I think we need to see eachother way more! But one of the things I admire at you is your motivation! You are so intelligent and I'm glad you can inspire me with that. Hope we will have some amazing upcoming years together.

Loves,
Evelyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back