Everyone has a story...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica Reinhardt

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Aspen Wand with Dragon Heart-string
"Everyone has a story, everyone has gone through something that has changed them" anon​

I haven't finished Ithica's bio as yet but what she can tell you is this ...

"I have lived in lots of different places, I have gotten to see and live in quite a few countries. I love magic. I love learning about magic. I plan on being the best witch ever!"

She keeps secrets, she will not tell you that her family constantly moved because her alcoholic father could not hold down a job, that he spent everything they had and was violent. She will not tell you that she spent most of her young life living in fear ... she won't tell you because she has learned to swallow that fear. Her mother finally found the courage to leave, taking Itchy with her and now they live a quiet life in Queensland, New Zealand.

Ithica has promised herself that no one will make her feel afraid ever again, that no one will ever bring her so low, that no one will ever get close - because if you can't trust your own father, who can you trust?!
Your mother? ... no, she blames her for staying as long as she did, that much of the beatings could have been avoided if her mother had only stood up for herself sooner. She despises her mother for her lack of courage and ambition in marrying such a waste of space and staying with him for so long.

Outwardly, Ithica presents a pleasant feline sweetness - she is all smiles and looks like a little angel but she would happily land anyone in trouble if it meant her getting out of it. She might be nice to your face but she would sooner stab you in the back. She's the girl that will appear to be helping you but really helping you to fail or fall while she gets elevated in esteem or grades.
As far as she is concerned, she has to look out for herself as no one else will or has ever done really.

Eventually I will want one or two shining knights (any gender) to break through her veneer but just not this year, though the way could be subtly paved for this person to enter her life.

So if anyone would like to be enemies or faux-friends =)) please come forward.

I feel like Ithica and Taerin would get on super well. Taerin also comes across super sweet bit she is super back stabby and doesnt bother to trust anyone. I think it would be really hard for her to actually make a legitimate friend she wouldn't throw under the bus when the time came, but I think if they got through that and became buddies they could definitely be quite a strong team. Taerin is the youngest Kendall Wu and has learnt to only stick up for herself to get what she needs, she's often left out but uses that to her advantage now.

Sorry for the short reply I'm on my phone but can elaborate later if you're interested:)

It sounds like a friendship made in the river Styx - absolutely soul searchingly perfect xD
Don't have much time today, but will give Taerin's bio a read through but I can definitely see this friendship as one that might start rocky but will definitely strengthen.

No apologies necessary - delighted for any reply at all ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back