EVERY girl should click here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daryl Webster

Here's Daryl. He's a sweet, big softie. You won't find anybody more kind and romantic than Daryl. He tries sometimes to act like a bit of a hard nut on the outside, but really he has that squishy marshmallow center just waiting to pop out. It would almost definately be a serious realationship, even if he was only flirting to start with!
So if anyone is willing to help that happen, I would love it if somebody (Preferably in a lower year than him. I don't even mind a first year!) would posteh RIGHT HEERREE and let me know. As that would lead to some fun and awkward RP's! (And we all know everyone loves a bit of that, eh?)

So yeah! Let the fun anf flirts begin!

Well, do I have a treat for you. Two characters to choose from, who are possibly my favorites! First off is my lovely Charrie Lolli. Of course, she's young, and it would be more of a friendship at first since she hasn't thought that boys were you know, cute... but when she hits thrid year and realizes that everyone else is growing up and she's not, he could step in? Maybe that's second, but if not, I have option number two.

Tawny is a little Goblin girl, who I hope will be transferred next year. She is sweet, kind, gentle, with a mean streak toward anyone who treats her badly. She loves dance and is graceful, along with her want to learn everything. So maybe she would be another good option.
Just let me know.

XxColexX

I have a couple of Durmstrang girls if you're fine with them?

Sydney Caine is the same age as him. She's more on the darker side of the good/evil battle but she is slowly learning she isn't all that evil. She'll most likely be sarcastic at him for a bit before flirting back.

Moriah Knight is a tough shell to crack. She doesn't do friendship or relationships because she doesn't like the thought of someone getting close to her and then betraying her. She does, however, do flirting.

ava prince
i have ava here. on the outside she's a bit snobby and loves to be a b*tch but on
the inside she's just like your regular teenage girl looking for that perfect guy. she
was never in a relationship and i am really looking for a guy who would could take
the position of being her first love? i think because daryl is a hufflepuff it'll be an
interesting lead up as ava can still be a bit prejudiced against some hufflepuff's
but it would be quite cute all the same, if they got together. seeing as it'd appear
they were complete opposites but having a guy who would treat her well (a big ole
softie :r) is perfect! i don't know if you want more of an idea of who ava is and if
you have any questions i'll be more than willing to answer! but yeah, so if you like
this plot, let me know!​
<i>
</i>

If Daryl is looking for a challenge I could offer up Ai Adlam who would totally imberressed to be dating a Hufflepuff if he finally cracks her ice.

For something kind of sweet I have second year Sapphire Clow (points to the side) she's a mute because of events that have happened at home but she has sevral ways of communicating with the people around her. Sapphire is getting out of her shell mostly but she would still dive behind statues if she saw Daryl comming when she developed a crush on him. If you like the idea there it is :D

Wow! Thank you to everyone who posted xD
As there are a lot of.. Options, I am going to leave it another day! A couple who I am interested in at the moment:

Lolli: She's the perfect age and it would be amusing if she had a crush on Daryl!
Ai: Even though she's the same age as him, she sounds like she could make a fun girlfriend :p
Sapphire: Again, perfect age. And because she doesn't speak, I think Daryl would love just hanging around her, he wouldn't mind that she didn't speak. She's probably the one I am most interested in at the moment :shifty:

But I havn't decided yet. So keep posting! xD And sorry to the others, thank you for the offers xx

Okay, cool. So, would you like me to start something, or would you like to?

Hiria's my only character I'm able to offer.(as she is my only character) She's able to speak her mind around her friends, but is a bit shy at first in front of new people. She loves reading books, Imagining/Daydreaming, talking (lol!),Giving advice, and being a good friend. Also she likes bringing up random facts e.g. did you know all polar bears are left handed? (My character's basically me)

*Peeks in* If this is still open, I have my Sixth Year Ravenclaw, Beth Bastone (she's not me, regardless of the name)
She's a nice enough person who enjoys making friends, but has a constant thirst for knowledge. She can often be found reading or.. dancing about on the lawn with no shoes and a quill tucked neatly behind her ear..
I'm not looking for a final for her, as such, just someone to have a laugh with. It could be more of a friendship and, should it go very well, perhaps it could turn into more? ^_^

Lol, beth, I would love to try that, but Beth would have to lie about her age for him to have any interest in her xD (She could say she was younger than him by a considerable amount :p ). So yus. I will start a topic for both Lolli and Beth and PM them to both of ya at some point shortly :)

Hiria: Thank you for the offer but I think daryl would get slightly wound up by her personality! Thank you anyway x

Awesome!

If this is still open then I have Kynleigh Davis who is a second year Gryffindor that I could offer up. She's like a ball of pure energy wrapped up in a tiny little blonde package xD She enjoys a little bit of mischief at times and is usually up for just about anything. Never really given a thought to boys as anything other than a friend, but who knows...maybe she would be up for a little flirting.

Helloooo!!

I have Sidda (points at character name) here (duh), who is outgoing, sassy, feisty, brave, and a tomboy. She's only ever thought of guys as friends, mates, but she has a romantic, dreamy, sensitive/soft side that even she doesn't know about. She's reasonably tough and is that girl that is "one of the guys" so she could handle his "hard nut" act. It could be fun RPing them liking each other, because she a) Wouldn't know how to act around a guy if they like liked each other and b) Would be fighting with herself about whether or not she liked him, and c) would be funny in cute moments. (Like, he tells her he likes her, and she'd be like "Really? I...I like...look, a flying moose!" *runs behind statue/plant*) She'd probably start out trying to just be matey, but once she accepted that she liked him, she'd be good fun. Or, if you think that their personalities wouldn't match...

I have Char, who was going to transfer into fifth year this year, but hasn't. She's had a hard life, being abused and recently orphaned, and has coped with it by retreating into herself and refusing to speak. She writes down her thoughts on a notebook. She's quite shy, but once you have gained her trust she is a kind, caring, reliable friend. She's smart and quirky, and can be good fun once you've got to know her. At the moment, she needs taking care of, and she's breaking down and is keeping it all bottled up inside. She needs someone to take good care of her and to help her come out of her shell and start talking again. However, you seemed to want quite young girls, and she doesn't go to school, so that could be tricky.

What do you think? Any winners? :p

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back