Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Who Cares?
Wand
Pear Wood, Unicorn hair core, 14 inches
Sapphire and Frankie had a rather... complicated set up. They were on and off again rather frequently, and they hadn't turned back on after his last issue he'd had. Half of the time she didn't even know why they were fighting. Well... after today, she was sure she'd know why this time. But, her mind was made up, and Frankie wasn't going to like it. She had put it off, finishing up some work, but she knew she couldn't stall forever. With a heavy sigh, she walked over to Frankie's garage, sticking her head in. "Frankie?" She asked, looking around to see if he'd pop up anywhere. "Get out here for a minute, would you?" She called, taking a step into his space.

Frankie hated how much his heart lept when he heard Sapphire's voice. He'd never met anyone as frustrating as her and yet his traitorous heart ached whenever she was gone for too long, which was probably half the problem, she had to travel for work, and he was always going to be bitter about it; he couldn't keep her here and he couldn't exactly leave either. He'd warned her as much too, so she had no one to blame but herself for crap things were at the moment.

Schooling his expression into something more neutral, Frankie pushed his way into the garage from the kitchen, raising an eyebrow at her. "You greet everyone like that or am I just special," he drawled, leaning nonchalantly against the wall near her, ignoring how much his hands would much rather be holding her right now until he knew what she wanted to say.

Sapphire had a feeling she was in for one hell of a fight. She braced herself, taking a deep breath. "You are special. And a pain in my ass." She offered easily. "I'm probably going to royally piss you off," She informed him, moving in and taking a seat on an old bucket. "And most likely for a while," She rubbed the back of her neck with her hand. "Come on, sit down," She asked him. She wasn't the type to beat around the bush, even when it was something she was dreading. She took another breath. "You do remember that last big fight we had? The one where you broke up with me- again- and stopped talking to me?" She was wringing her hands a little, but didn't stop. "And you remember how I went in to the bar a bit after that when you were working, and left with that guy to make you jealous?"

"You say the nicest things," Frankie muttered, raising an eyebrow at Sapphire's comment, not quite willing to sit next to her after that announcement. "You always piss me off," he said instead, moving closer but refusing to sit just to be stubborn. It made him feel more in control to be standing over here anyway, especially with the cagey way she was acting.

"Sure, just another Tuesday for us," Frankie said tiredly, not sure where she was going with this. Was Sapphire finally going to actually dump him properly instead of playing stupid games like they normally did? The idea made his stomach turn cold but he couldn't deny it would probably be better for them both no matter how much he still hoped that wasn't the case. "Yeah, real mature by the way," he muttered when Sapph brought up the random guy she'd paraded around before leaving, apparently content to rub in his face how much happier she was yet again without him before they eventually came crawling back to each other. It stung, but there was something almost comforting in the way they managed to tear each other apart but kept coming back anyway.

Sapphire rolled her eyes. "Maybe it wasn't, but he was an old friend, and you'd ended things again," She countered, before sighing. "I'm not trying to cut things off with you, Frankie. Whatever... this is," She motioned between them. "I never really know what we are, you're out as often as you're in, but my feelings are always the same." She brushed her hair back before letting out another heavy sigh. "I won't lie to you, Frankie. I had a few too many drinks, I slept with Chrysander, and I've found out I'm pregnant." She told him bluntly. "I'd love for it to be yours, but based on the timing, it's probably his." She braced herself, pretty sure whatever his reaction was it wasn't going to be pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back