Events Unexpected

Wednesday Hardley

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
Wednesday was sitting in the Hufflepuff common room, on that big rather comfortable couch. Her mind was racing about the events that had already happened this year. It seemed so unbelievable. She was so lucky. She had met the best guy in the world and she actually had fallen for himat age eleven nonetheless.

Though Wednesdasy was a bit tired of being trapped in her thoughts. Deciding to maybe go outside or maybe just wonder about the corridor. As she left the hufflepuff dorm she began to walk down the fourth floor corridor. Walking over to a window and looking out wondering if it was too cold to be outside in the short sleeved outfit she was wearing.

Jenna was sitting in the common room reading a magazine, when she found herself being dreadfully bored, she knew that Sam was going to the library and she decided that she wouldn't go interrupt him. Jenn stood up sleepily and dropped the magazine on the table and walked out of the common room, and began walking down the corridor.

She had nothing better to do, she had finished all of her homework and didn't fancy flying at the moment. She never really liked flying on her own. Jenna continued walking, when she tripped over a small crack in the floor. "Ow," Jenna mumbled under her breath as she sat up looking at the large scratch on her leg. That;s going to be a bruise, Jenna thought bitterly as she stood up then looked around her and blushed when she saw that someone else was there.

Wednesday had decided that maybe she had to go get a light jacket if she was going to be spending a few hours or so outside. Turning around to go back into the common room to grab a jacket she heard a noise, someone had fallen.

Looking to see a girl her age who had triped over something, maybe a crack, maybe her own feet. Either way Wednesday walked a bit closer as the girl stood up "Are you ok?" She asked a friendly smile on her face though she did however notice the blush on the other girl's face. "Don't be embarrassed. I trip all the time. Usually on air" Wednesday said shrugging.

Jenna nodded her head and said, "Yeah I'm fine thanks." Jenna smiled at her and said, "I'm Jenna Wilkonson." Jenna put her hand out to shake the girls hand then gave her a small smile then lowered her hand and brushed off her jean shorts lazily.

Wednesday smiled at the girl as she introduced herself. The name sounded familiar. "Nice to meet you Jenna" she said as she shook the girl's hand. "I'm Wednesday Hardley" She said not quite used to introducing herself with her last name. Wednesday never felt the need. She was basically the only Wednesday she knew.

"Bored or are you actually on your way somewhere?" Wednesday asked.

"Nice name," Jenna commented upon hearing the girls first name, she had never met anyone with that name, it was quite unique. Though Jenna briefly recognized the name from Sam and Scorpius, or she thought she did. "Quite bored, and yourself?" Jenna asked then put her hand on her neck and rubbed it as if she had a bad kink in it.

"Thanks" Wednesday said simply when Jenna had said she had a nice name. Though her eyes glanced out the window once more noticing a few people actually swimming. Insane She thought wondering if she would actually go swimming later on.

"Yeah I'm bored as well. Trying to find something to do but hang out in the Hufflepuff common room" Wednesday explained turning back to Jenna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back