Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
El
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Blackthorn Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Yellow Rose for @Wendall Layton

Isaiah had made his way up to the fourth floor, continuously calling out the names left on his list. He had already managed to deliver a few of them and hadn't even needed to shout for the first two, so he was sure things would be smooth running for him this year. Even if he didn't really know many of the students on his list. Some from name, sure, but that was it. He had no idea where they would be hanging out or where he could find them. Not knowing whether they were delivering roses himself made things difficult as well and so using his voice had seemed like the best approach yet again. Luckily, Zay could be quite loud even if he didn't mean to be. "Wendall! Looking for Wendall Layton!"

Rose deliveries happened every year, on the same day, and was organised by the same people. It would be strange to think that anyone would be surprised to see someone wandering around delivering roses, but it did surprise Wendall when he heard his own name. He had been lingering around outside the common room in case he happened to be needed, but he didn't think he'd be getting a rose himself. "You want me?" he asked.

Isaiah was relieved to give his voice a break when the boy he had been looking for suddenly showed up to where he was standing. "Yeah, hi." He grinned when Wendall inquired about him calling out his name. "Got a rose for you, just a sec." Zay added as he looked at the names on the roses to pick out the one he needed. "Right, here ya go." He nodded as he picked the rose out of the bunch and held it out towards the other boy.

Happy Valentin's day Wendall!
Do you wanna go as friends to ball?
Jenna

For him? Surely not. “Thank you,” Wendall said as the boy handed him the rose, and he took a peak at the letter and smiled when realising who it was from. “I don’t want to disturb you if you have a lot of places to be,” Wendall started, tucking the note into his trousers and making a mental note to go and see Jenna, “but have there been a lot of roses tk deliver this year?” He asked. It has been a while since he’d ever delivered any. Was it still as popular as when he started school?

Isaiah shook his head when Wendall mentioned he didn't want to disturb him, more than keen on striking up conversation with anyone he had been delivering roses to. That was what the day was all about after all. And he'd not be him if he wouldn't grab any opportunity to have someone else know his name. That was exactly what he needed if he wanted to be the most popular guy around the school after all. "Nah, no worries dude." He grinned when the older boy asked him a question. "There's been a bunch. I had, like, eight to deliver and I've seen so many people roaming around it's insane to think how many roses there actually are."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back