Guaranteed to blow your mind (anytime)

EtoileHeader.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
there's nothing in this world
that can change the sins i've created
the basics

full name Etoile Hera Lefevre
Etoile [ey•TWAL] - Star. It's origin is French and is similar to names such as Estelle, Esmee, and Estreya.
Hera [HEH• rah] - Lady/protectress. It's origin is Greek and is similar to names such as Athena and Pandora. Hera is also a Maori form of the name Sarah.
Lefevre [Luh• fev] - Iron smith or Iron wielder. It's origin is French but it has similar spelling versions that could be used in Spanish or English Origins.

nicknames Little Lefevre. A nickname given to her by Hades Lutrov. It was given to her because he believed it to be catch and somewhat of an annoyance to her. Which it certainly is. My little star also a name given to her by Hades Lutrov but given to her at a much later date than the first nickname. This one however is much more complicated. As there is a light in all darkness, the star in the night sky. It is like, the light of his dark life. Etoile's name meaning little star may also have something to do with it. However she depicts this to be another strike to her get annoyed with him.

age 26

birthday December 14th, 2003

dialects spoken Etoile is fluent in both French and the English language. Her father spoke English so that was where both she and her mother learned the language from. Her mother was strictly speaking French until she had met him. Etoile may know a word or two in Icelandic and Russian but not enough to allow her to hold a conversation with someone who spoke the language.

condition Etoile is healthy from any diseases or mental disabilities but she does suffer from mild infertility due to Hyperprolactinaemia which is is the presence of abnormally-high levels of prolactin in the blood. It is not impossible for her to become pregnant but it is difficult and risky. A lot of her descendants also suffer from this and have died from lack of care with this condition.

allergies Etoile has no allergies that she knows of.

member group Death Eater. Etoile's mother was once a Death Eater herself. She dreamed of her daughter someday joining the ranks of the only family she had after her husband and son abandoned the family. Before her untimely death she wrote in the back of her journal that she hoped her daughter would one day do as she wished and follow in her footsteps. Even after reading her mother's journal Etoile remained unsure of her decision. Etoile had a dislike for the Aurors after a rough encounter with them, she appreciated the dark arts, and she wanted to do whatever her mother taught her. It wasn't until the great-grandfather of her children, Asparuh confronted her that she gave in and allowed herself to be recruited.

occupation None

sexuality Heterosexual. Etoile prefers males and nothing but males.

wand Aspen Wand 13 1/3" Essence of Hippogriff Talon
Aspen Wood - Those with aspen wands tend to be defiant and talkative. This wand boosts power in Charms, but detracts from Healing magic.
Hippogriff Talon - Hippogriffs are noble animals with a reputation for not taking a slight. These wands require constant respect, and if the wielder does not give it, they can watch its formerly stable and versatile magic backfire on it. It is a fairly powerful core, but it is not one of the most adaptable. These wands are most common amongst Gryffindors, but they are rare overall.
How this suits Etoile - Etoile is defiant and expressive by nature. She holds a lot of characteristics of a Gryffindor so the wand easily bonds to her through her dynamic personality that such a wand demands.

themes Hurt by Christina Aguilera This is Etoile's theme song because it symbolizes a lot of her past and a lot of the relationship between her and her late mother. "You told me how proud you were but I walked away" Etoile's mother tried to express often that she was proud of the person her daughter had become but Etoile believed that there was nothing to be proud of when it came to the way she was. "If only I knew what I know today. I would hold you in my arms. I would take the pain away. Thank you for all you've done. Forgive all your mistakes. There's nothing I wouldn't do, To hear your voice again" Etoile often feels that if she knew what she knew today she would have looked at her mother's decisions differently and forgiven the mistakes that were made. "I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do. And I've hurt myself by hurting you" Etoile regrets ever blaming her mother for the life that she grew up with and the bitter anger she grew up with. That it was her mother's fault that she was born an exile instead of changing her own future. Etoile feels that she had in the end hurt herself by leaving so many regrets on her mother and hurting her.
Unbreakable by Fireflight This is Etoile's second theme because it represents her powerful relationship between Iulian Pisces and his brother as well as the many others who have harmed her in the past. "The ones who beat me down and bruised me. They hide just out of sight, can't face me in the light. They'll return but I'll be stronger" Etoile speaks there about the two men that violently turned her world upside down. But she feels that they hide in the dark where she cannot find them and extract her revenge upon them. She feels that one day they will return to her but she has grown as a person and is ready to face them. "God I want to dream again, take me where I've never been. I wanna go there, this time I'm not scared. Now I am unbreakable, it's unmistakable, No one can touch me, nothing can stop me." Etoile wants to have a life, a family, and the ability to dream again so she can move on with her life and forget about events in the past. Etoile is learning to not be afraid to have others in her life again. That it's okay to move on and forget the past. Etoile feels that she is unbreakable and no one will ever affect her life like those two men in the past.

not love, but I need something else
here’s my confession
the appearance

eye details Etoile has lightly larger than average oval shaped eyes. Although they are slightly big they fit her face and occasionally give her her a more innocent look to her. Her eyelashes are naturally. thick and long. Her eyes are a silvery green. They are a deep green around the outside but towards the center there is a more creamy and silvery hue to them. They are bright and very easy to detect in darker lighting.

hair details Etoile's hair color is a shiny raven black color, sometimes in the light it can appear to be a dark brown but the natural coloring for it is black. Etoile rarely wears it up so it is usually left down and flowing to about her mid-back. Hair hair is thin and often silky feeling when touched by others.

skin Etoile's family and heritage dwells from northern France so her skin holds very little color to it. Her skin is a pale milky color but she is not pale enough to be considered to look sickly or close to being considered to have albinism. She is just fairly pale.

height / weight Etoile is slightly leggy height of 5 feet and 7 inches. Her legs and torso are about equal in length so her body is evenly proportioned. Etoile's weight only comes in at 109lbs.

build For the most part, Etoile is fairly petite. she has a slight muscle build but it's not highly noticeable. Despite being small she is slightly curvaceous and matured in certain area's as well. Some people will say she is too skinny and bony and others may call her physically fit. She could easily be deemed as either.

distinguishing features Etoile has prominent cheek and hip bones. Her teeth are white and straight, though she personally feels that her teeth might be larger in size than most people's it isn't too noticeable.

scars There are surprisingly very few scars or markings on Etoile that can be seen that are not covered by her clothing. There is a scar here and there from rough play or scuffle's she has gotten. The most severe looking scar she has scales fully across her right thigh. It was given to her when she had been shoved by Iulian and landed on sharp edged stone. It was a fairly deep wound but has since healed but will most likely be a permanent scar throughout most of her life. There is also a scar or two on her shoulders from training and such.

posture Etoile has a fine posture. She hates slouching and feels it's bad for the spine. Normally she keeps her shoulders back and remains a semi-graceful posture. It is often tense and stiff looking when she is upset or around people she is not fond of.
dominate hand Right handed. Some things can be done with the left but not much.

clothing style Etoile's Closet. Etoile always wears short cut dresses that usually fall a couple of inches or more above the knee. The design and color varies but she isn't picky on a particular type. Etoile can not stand wearing jeans and has only done it once or twice in her lifetime. There are other occasions where she has worn skirts and leggings but this is also very rare and she prefers not to do it unless it is needed. Tank tops and cardigans she will wear from time to time but she mostly prefers dresses. Etoile is not shy about showing off her figure either. She has fair amount of dresses that reflect a more seductive look about her.

shoe style Etoile wears either heels or flats. Mostly plain black in color but she will wear other colors from time to time. Etoile prefers to roam about without any shoes like she had done most of her childhood but she is not against the idea of shoes completely.

make-up style Etoile uses a minimal amount of make-up. Mostly dark eyeliner and sometimes eye-shadow. Dark colors are her preference but she has been known to choose unique colors too as they make her eyes pop. Mascara is occasionally used but Etoile has girly and full looking eyelashes to begin with so she doesn't require a lot of it.

piercings Navel & Ears

tattoo's Tattoo One & Tattoo Two. The first tattoo represents Etoile's love for feathers and her her desire to have freedom (the birds) to fly away and do her own thing. She got this tattoo when she turned seventeen. The other tattoo is a representation of her name. Etoile means little star. She got this tattoo when she was nineteen.

voice Example 1: (1:21-1:23)Etoile's voice is fairly soft and has a girlish tone to it when she speaks casually. However there is also a hint of coldness to as well. When she gets angry it tends to deepen slightly. It holds a bit of a French accent to it but not enough to make her stand out too much.

play-by Shay Williamson

when all is said and done
don’t just want you to love me
the personality

boggart Etoile's boggart is currently in the form of Iulian Pisces. It was once his brother but after she heard the news that he had passed away the only one she feels is a threat is Iulian. He killed her mother and ruined her life and she's afraid he will return one day to finish the job.

erised If Etoile looked into the Mirror of Erised she would see her mother alive one again, along with herself surrounded by people she could trust and come to call a family. Etoile misses her mother and one of her biggest desire's is to see her again. Another one of her biggest desire's is to have a big family one day.

patronus Alligator. Alligator's symbolize Aggression, survival, adaptability, Cunning, deceptive. Etoile holds a lot of aggression in her for pasts events. Her past experience with others also increased her ability to adapt and fight for her survival. At times she can also be deceptive and cunning.

patronus memory The memory Etoile has often used to create her Patronus was the day she found out that Iulian Pisces brother had been killed. Although it wasn't her doing the mere memory of the freedom and happiness she felt in her heart due to the control he had on her when he was in her life. It was also the moment she felt that there might have been a way to redeem herself and the stupid decisions she had made.

dementor Etoile's worst memory is the night her mother was killed and her family home was lit on fire. It was the night she had lost everything in her life.

amortentia Roses, Blood, freshly fallen snow, Hades Lutrov's hair

veritaserum "I want a really big family, I've never had one before and I always pretend like I don't, but I do. I want a lot of people to love me like a family loves one another."

triwizard cup (hobbies) Etoile really likes likes taking long walks. She believe's it helps her sort things out when her mind it all jumbled up.
Like every girl Etoile also loves to shop. Mostly for dresses, jewelry, and shoes.
Making potions, preferably those used for healing or dark purposes.
Taking care of her children.
Occasionally gardening.
Cleaning when upset.
Etoile enjoys reading upon occasion too.

likes Snow, emeralds, dresses, blood, dark arts, thunderstorms, rose petals, candles, family, old houses, black cats, jewelry, torture, the full moon, romantic embraces, roughness, black forest cake, tea, potion making, occasionally baking, taking naps, Death Eaters, twisted love stories, heels, roses, cherry, chocolate, perfume, night time,

dislikes Men, warm weather, Aurors, anything with tomatoes, salamanders.

strengths Etoile is very good at stealth. She could follow someone for quite some time without them realizing it. Etoile is pretty skilled physical and magically wise too. She could handle herself well for some time if there was a battle to occur. Etoile is also talented at making potions, mostly those that heal. At times she can cover up her emotions well too so it makes it hard to read her. She is pretty skilled at nonverbal magic together as well.

weaknesses Etoile has a tendency to let people want to get close to her, but then she gets scared and pushes them away. So it is a constant battle keeping her within one's grasps. Etoile is also very lightweight so even though she is good at handling herself physically-wise, it is easy to pick her up or knock her down if one was strong enough. She has difficulty reading people so sometimes the obvious answers still isn't what she ends up seeing. Wandless is also something she isn't very talented at.

habits Etoile has a tendency to play with her hair when she gets nervous over things.
Etoile also has the tendency to push others away once they try to get close to her.
Others often say that she eats like a bird, small bites and barely any at that.

five words Cold, cruel, lonely, bitter, seeking

overall personality If one broke Etoile's overall personality it would be broken down into these main categories;
Hot Headed - Etoile is very easily angered, it doesn't take much to set her off. There are times when she can also be impetuous and rash, and doesn't think before she strikes.
Cruel - Etoile is a lover of blood, and torture for others. Especially those she finds are unworthy of living or her enemies. Etoile cares little about the suffering of others unless they are close to her, and not many can attain such a status.
Leader - Etoile has not had much of a chance to show it, but she has natural born leadership qualities. Particular influencing people to do things they normally wouldn't. Sometimes her hotheadedness gets in the way of her leadership qualities.
Guarded - Because of the way Etoile had been treated in the past by people, she is very closed up around others. She doesn't allow people to get close to her quickly and she almost prefers not to hold attachment to others. When others get close she has a tendency to push them away.
Shy - This is a side seen a lot less due to her hotheadedness, but Etoile is actually shy. When she is calm she can actually be quiet and tend to avoid speaking when she doesn't have to. Big crowds of people bother her easily as well.
Cunning - Etoile can be tricky and craftful when she needs to be. Etoile also has the tendency to be resourceful as well.
Elegant - Due to the Lefevre blood running through her veins, she has an aura of elegance about her. It is not very noticeable because of her hotheadedness.

common phrases "Don't talk to me." and "Leave me alone."

don't just want you to need me
just an obsession
the favorites

favorite color Royal purple

favorite food Garlic potatoes

favorite dessert Black Forest cake

favorite drink Tea

favorite animal Panther

favorite flower Red & white Roses

favorite famous wizard/witch Bellatrix Lestrange

favorite magical creature Thestral - Etoile feels a connection to this creature because not everyone can see it, but she can.

favorite month December

favorite weather Snowy

favorite holiday christmas

favorite stone emerald

favorite quote "The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It is the darkness in your own heart you should fear." -Silvetris

favorite place
her mother's grave site & Hades' home

when i feel you right next to me
i fake a swoon
the relationships

significant other Hades Prokhor Lutrov

what they mean to her The bond between Hades and Etoile is confusing. Etoile knows very well that she feels something strong for him, but being hurt in the past and knowing so little about Hades as a person has made her weary to open her heart to him. Etoile does know that her heart wants him, but her brain is telling her to be rational so she is stuck in between of wanting him and loving him and wanting to run away. But the more time she ends up spending with the faster he is breaking down the walls she is guarding herself with. Etoile is also protective of him even if she doesn't admit it to him. she had agreed to be his girlfriend and his taking slow steps to opening her heart up to him.

where they met They met sometime in 2027. Etoile had been following him around for a couple of days previously because she had been wandering around one night and stumbled upon Hades. She though this mannerisms and look were interesting so she developed an interest in him quickly. However, one day as she was following him, became aware of her presence and they officially met on top of the roof of an old building.

how long have they been together They became an official couple on January 5th, 2029. However they have been around one another since 2027.

their theme Whispers in the Dark - Skillet - I chose this as their theme because a lot of the lyrics really suit their relationship with one another. 'Despite the lies that you're making, Your love is mine for the taking' is one example because despite everything that Etoile has said or done to keep Hades from falling for her, he seems to have disregarded all of it and continued to pursue her anyways. I will be the one that's gonna hold you, I will be the one that you run to, My love is A burning, consuming fire' Also is a perfect fit because he has made in clear that he will be the one there for her and no one else. That he will be the one that she runs to in the end and not anyone else. Their love is like a consuming fire because it destroy's a lot of whatever is in their path in their attempts to get to one another. No. You'll never be alone , When darkness comes you know I'm never far, Hear the whispers in the dark.' Etoile knows that she will never be alone. No matter where she goes or what she does, Hades will be there whether she can visibly see him or not. Even in the darkness he could find her. 'I will be the one that's gonna find you . I will be the one that's gonna guide you' This was the last part that was chosen. It describes how Hades will always be able to find Etoile, how he's going to be the one to guide her and no one else.

past relationships Seth Pisces - When Seth and his brother took over the family, Seth took an immediate like to Etoile. They were closer in age than the others were and the fact that Etoile wanted nothing to do with him made him want her just that much more. Their relationship eventually grew violent and and Seth mistreated Etoile whenever he could. When she refused to give him the things he desired he started to take things from her life. Etoile hates Seth utterly and if she had the chance to bring him harm, she would.
Zander Elliot - A man that she had met at an old cafe. She pursued him because she felt that he was easy to manipulate and would do what she asked of him. He was killed by Hades.

first kiss Etoile's first kiss was when she was thirteen. It was with her mother's best friend's son, Jayden. It was out in the snow and Etoile didn't really even like him. A couple of months later Jayden moved away and Etoile never saw or heard from him again.

first passionate kiss Etoile's first passionate kiss was with Seth Pisces. However she considered to be cold and lacking an emotion behind it.

aphrodisiacs vanilla & blood

fantasies Etoile has too many to list.

ideal man A man who is forceful yet loving, someone who will take care of her and treat her like a princess but will not treat her she is supposed to be below him in social stature. A man who will not treat her as an object but as an actual human being with feelings. And finally a man who can be passionate but rough. Her ideal man seems near to impossible in her head but if she could find a man that emits all those things, Etoile would be after him in a heartbeat.

things that woo her forcefulness, roughness, fingers running through her hair, red roses, scented candles, cuddling, romance, starlight, muscle tone,

things that repel her weakness, being spoken down to, clingyness

loving memories Etoile has none of yet

i could be, just your type of high
i want to be your obsession
education

school attended Etoile was Homeschooled

house Etoile was not sorted

positions Etoile was homeschooled so she had no positions

graduation year 2022

best subjects Etoile was very skilled in Charms, Herbology, and Potions.

worst subjects Etoile was not very good in Astronomy or most other classes that didn't have to do with wand-based magic.

favorite spells learned Avis, Bombarda, and Flagrate are Etoile's favorite spells that she learned.

favorite potions brewed Blood-Replenishing Potion, Moonseed Poison, Draught of Living Death are Etoile's favorite potions that she has successfully brewed.

favorite creatures studied Thestrals and Dragons

favorite magical plants studied Devil's Snare and Fanged Geranium

grades
OWL GRADES
Potions: Outstanding; Exam: Outstanding
Care of Magical Creatures: Outstanding; Exam: Outstanding
Charms: Outstanding; Exam: Exceeding Expectations
History of Magic: Acceptable; Exam: Poor
Arithmancy: Acceptable; Exam: Acceptable
Dark Arts: Outstanding; Exam: Exceeding Expectations
Transfiguration: Acceptable; Exam: Poor
Astronomy: Poor; Exam: Troll
Ancient Runes: Poor; Exam: Poor
Divination: Didn't take; Exam: Didn't take
Herbology: Exceeding Expectations; Exam: Outstanding

NEWT GRADES
Potions: Outstanding; Exam: Outstanding
Charms: Outstanding; Exam: Exceeding Expectations
Arithmancy: Didn't take; Exam: Didn't take
Dark Arts: Outstanding; Exam: Acceptable
Transfiguration: Acceptable; Exam: Poor
Divination: Didn't take; Exam: Didn't take
Care of Magical Creatures: Exceeding Expectations; Exam: Outstanding
Herbology: Outstanding; Exam: Exceeding Expectations

favorite professor Etoile wasn't taught by Professors

least favorite professor Etoile wasn't taught by Professors

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Your talkin’ bout’ the narcissist,
but you forget that ugly is always skin deep
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
the history

parents
Mother - Estelle Pashmina Lefevre
estelle.jpg

Education: Homeschooled
Blood: Pure
A Few Notes: Considered a traitor among the Lefevre's for choosing not to live under Danielle's rule. Danielle and Estelle did not like one another and did not support one another's beliefs. She was killed by Seth and Iulian Pisces.
Father - Dmitri Yuri Desmois
hollowart_jm016.png

Education: Hogwarts Scotland - Slytherin
A Few Notes: Left Estelle when Etoile was only a couple of years old, has commitment issues. Knows noting about Etoile's whereabouts and likely does not care. He cares little to nothing about his daughter. Etoile has been said to have his eyes.

siblings
Brother - Zare Mason Lefevre
adam_gontier_015.jpg

Education: Hogwarts Scotland - Slytherin
A Few Notes: Went to live with his father when Dmitri left Estelle. He grew up away form his sister but was always protective of her. When he met and fell in love with an Auror he and Etoile fell apart. one day he died mysteriously.

children
Son - Lestat Marius Lutrov
Stuart_Townsend_010.jpg

Education: Too young for School
A Few Notes: Twin of Elysia, son of Etoile and Hades. He is still just a baby.
Daughter - Elysia Kore Lutrova
amelia_dolore101.jpg

Education: Too young for School
A Few Notes: Twin of Lestat, daughter of Etoile and Hades. She is still just a baby.

other persons of importance
Hades Lutrov - boyfriend, Danielle Lefevre - relative, Axelle Lefevre - relative, Gabrielle Snow - relative, Xavier Snow - relative

pets Etoile has no pets

blood status Pure

nationality French

hometown Bonnu France - A place known for it's so called Witchcraft festival. Very small and quaint.

current residence Unknown

wealth status Unknown

overall history Etoile was born on December 14th, 2003, neither of her parents were married but she already had an older brother. Her was was a Lefevre who was known vastly for their wealth and their allegiance to the Dark Arts. So Etoile was born into a family where loyalty to the Death Eater's already existed. Her mother was so proud to finally have a daughter that she could teach all her family secrets to and stuff. But her father was less amused. He wanted another son, but he treated his daughter with what kindess he could manage. By the time she had turned three he fell out of love with her mother and left the two women as he also took Etoile's brother Julius with him. At first Etoile's mother was completely distraught and didn't really know if she could keep their small little family afloat. But Etoile refused to let her mother fall under and everything. Then again at the time Etoile was a little too young to really understand the whole deal between her father and her mother. Etoile grew up as an obidient child and did everything he rmother told her to do. And when it finally came time for her to go to school instead of sending her off to Hogwarts or Durmstrang like others from their family had gone to she decided to home school her daughter so she could keep her close because Etoile was all her mother really had left. The other Etoile's had forgotten about Etoile and he rmother because they had been seperate from the family for so long. Every was good until Etoile was about sixteen years old. That was when her life and her little family started to fall part.

Two men who were old friends of Etoile's father and an enemy of Danielle Lefevre (Etoile's relative) came to Etoile's home. At first they appeeared to be nice gentlemen and just wanted to help Etoile and mother. The two women trusted the two men and started to feel like they were almost like long lost family or something. But things didn't last fine and dandy for long. It turned out that they were actually just a couple of creeps who stole things like family fortunes, heirlooms, whatever they could get their hands on for wealth. The younger of the two men took an interest in Etoile because of her obidient yet fiery nature. But Etoile didn't like him one bit. But the younger brother would not take no for answer. He started to take things from Etoile and destroy them the more she said no and fought against him. But Etoile's stubborn side prevented her from ever giving in. The two men bullied Etoile and her mother and even threatened to turn them into the Aurors for practicing dark magic. Etoile had hoped the Aurors would arrive but instead of arresting her and her mother she hoped they would take out the two brother's, but no help ever came. The demands from the two men got worse because neither of them felt like they were really getting anything of worth out of Etoile or her mother. The youngest still had an interest in Etoile and finally when he asked her to marry him Etoile snapped and told the two men they needed to leave or she'd end them both. Of course since she was only seventeen years old neither of them really took her seriously. But it was enough to get them riled up. They threatened that if she didn't do what they wanted her mother would be killed and then it would be over. Etoile didn't believe two men could be cruel enough. But needless to say in the end her mother lost her life and Etoile's guilt led her to believe that she was the cause of death. Then before the two men left they sent Etoile's house on fire to destroy the last bit of evidence that they were ever there.

The flames were put out before the entire house burnt down and the two men were gone out of Etoile's life, but the damage had already been done. Her brother and his wife briefly tried to comfort Etoile but the wife had an unsual dislike for Etoile and they were out of her life just about as much as they were in it. Alone and bitter, Etoile began pushing anyone that tried to get close to her out of her life because she believed that all people were meant to do in this world was eventually hurt one another. She tavels from place to place finding a point to her existence, making sure to keep an extra distance from muggle's and muggleborns all the while like her mother would have wanted. Now she has become involved with another Death Eater, Hades Lutrov, who right now she really can't stand but he is slowly starting to convince her that there are some people out there that won't hurt her. At the same time she is being influenced to the Death Eater ways and she is considering on asking Danielle Lefevre to one day take over the Lefevre family because she believe's that it is something she could one day handle.

i paid my dues so don't be rude
leave some credit where it's due
the credits

Rawr. This bio was coded and invented by me Jessye. Some of the categories were influenced by Kaitlyn & Dana so some thanks goes to both of them. This bio template is off limits unless you've been given permission to use it. Puhlease don't steal it and make me have to get all grrrr on you. Oh and the lyrics are by sky ferreira.

Heismyshadow.png

you can take a picture of something you see
in the future where will I be?
the roleplays

[Year 2027]
[Greetings Mr. Boogie Man]
[Inconspicuous]
[Persistence]
[Neurosis: The Unappealable Fixation]
[The Covenant]