Name Basis
Met Once or Twice
Coworker
Teammate
Professor
I Look Up To You
You Look Up To Me
Something Else?

Please fill out this form and PM it to me, Estrella Styx, when you are finished. Thanks! I'll worry about the coding for colors and such :D
Code:
[quote=Relationship Form for Estrella]

[b]Relationship Form[/b]:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]House(if applicable):[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]

[b]Relationship:[/b]
[b]Thoughts on Me:[/b]
[b]My thoughts on You:[/b]
[b]Our History:[/b]
[b]enclose an image of your character:[/b][/quote]

00004115.jpg

Cyndi Weasley
House: Lifelong Gryffindor
Relationship:
Best Friends
Thoughts on Me: I think we really bonded when we were the only two left in Ancient Runes, and I am so grateful that everyone else dropped the class. It really let us get to know each other, and you've grown to become one of my BFFs. I am so glad that we've stayed in touch even though we are no longer in school, and I hope that continues. You are really one of the smartest people I know, and I always know I can get great advice from you. You're pretty cool for a Ravenclaw!
My thoughts on You:
Our History: We began school together, but didn't really hang out too much in the beginning. I was a Gryffindor and hung out mostly with the students in my own house. It wasn't really until there were only a few of us left that we really began to spend time with each other. Our teams had some fierce competitions on the quidditch pitch, and you and I had a rather interesting bet that I still laugh about.

lindsay_lohan-dark-hair-smiling-frompeople.jpg

Zoe-Hope Weasley
House: Slytherin
Relationship:
Close Friends
School Friends
Might As Well Be Related
Thoughts on Me: You're an amazing person. You're so smart, pretty and nice. I'm so happy that you and Jaken are married, with your beautiful daughter. I really miss the way we used to see each other every day at school, those were the good old days.
My thoughts on You: I miss the days when we were on the Assault together. You were HNZ's best seeker; and it was too bad that your seeking skills had to go to Slytherin! Even though the Assault was a long time ago, I'm happy to say that we're still close friends. Olivia absolutely loves you as her godmother. I hope that we will keep in touch!
Our History: We first met on our quidditch team, the Opaleye Assault. You are the greatest keeper ever! After that, we went on to becoming rivals as soon as the house teams were made. That was fun, but I miss our old team. After you graduated school and married Jaken, I got the chance to be Olivia's godmother, which I'm so proud of. In the more recent months we haven't spoken but I still hold you dear to my heart!
</BGCOLOR>
Alexis.jpg

Kailey Elizabeth Paramore
House: Ravenclaw
Relationship:
Close Friends
School Friends

Thoughts on Me: Estrella has always been one of the top in her class as well as on the Quidditch pitch. Though we didn't meet on the best of terms she saw past the misunderstanding and we eventually became friends. Estrella has an odd gift for being the first to know anything big about me. I don't know how she ever does it but she always popped up when I had a secret or big news and wheedled it out of me, even when she was thousands of miles away! Estrella is not a doormat by any stretch of the imagination and I respect that. She definitely deserved Head Girl when she got it. She will be a fantastic mother I just know it.
My thoughts on You: I grew to like you over the school years, even if I did overreact when you were practicing spells for DADA one time. You're awesome at Quidditch and a great to talk/vent to. Your secrets are safe with me. Hopefully you'll be able to visit sometime during the break or when you have graduated.
Our History: Their first meeting wasn't exactly the best one. Kasey Carla and Kailey were dueling for what they thought was their DADA homework in first year and Estrella caught them. She was nearly busted for being in the wrong place at the wrong time when pranking was being plotted. The next year Estrella came down into the common room when Kailey was practicing her Metamorphagus powers and became the first to know about it. The years at Hogwarts passed by and the girls became good friends. Being on the same Quidditch team, Both in the sorority, and living in neighboring dorms. Now Kailey is engaged to Demitris Harrington and in a year or two the girls will be interwoven within the same family tree.
<BGCOLOR bgcolor="#9999FF">

30vc1fn.jpg

Katalina Vanderhol
House: Gryffindor
Relationship:
School Friends
I look up to you
Thoughts on Me: I think you're an awesome person and always willing to lend a helping hand where needed.
My thoughts on you: You're a tough girl with a big heart. You're downright scary on the Quidditch Pitch and one of the school's best prefects. I've known you ever since you were a first year. I'm glad to call you one of my friends.
Our History: I met you when I was a wee little first year who was having a particularly difficult time learning the summoning charm. Actually, nearly six years later and I still have trouble with that damn charm. Anyways...you helped me learn how to properly cast it and then from that point on we've been running into each other ever since. I think the day I felt the closest to you was when the first edition of the piece of crap gossip magazine came out revealing stories about us both that were for the most part false.

andromeda-2.png

Andromeda Fiorelli
House: Gryffindor
Relationship:
School Friends
Thoughts on Me: I always thought you were absolutely awesome; the epitome of everything I had always hoped of being; well liked, respected, kind, fair and clever. I fall way short of this but I always looked up to you. The school isn't the same without you around keeping us on our toes.
My thoughts on You: We've known each other for about seven years now. I've always liked your personality and I think that you have a good head on your shoulders. We may not be attached at the hip, but I can call you one of my friends. I would never tell anyone your secret, with or without being jinxed if I did. I think that you're intelligent and will go on to do great things.
Our History: We met at the rose garden and other times around the school after that. You were there when I fainted at Flourish and Botts and took my 'condition' well enough. I was thrilled to receive an invitation to your wedding and sincerely wish you all the best in life.

135_mila_kunis.jpg

Alexandra Greta Johansen
House: Slytherin
Relationship:
Former Annoyance
Former Friends
Distant Friends

Thoughts on Me: I think that you're a really intelligent person. I know I was really rude to you when we first met, and I didn't like you because your smarts was intimidating. After getting to know you a couple more times, I came to realise that you're an interesting person.
My thoughts on You: I'm not going to lie and say that I liked you at first. Once I got to know you better, I realized that you weren't such a bad person after all. I haven't seen you since I left the school.
Our History: We first met on some random day in the corridor, or was it the classroom? We didn't get a long very well and I hoped not to see you again. Not even the next week we met in a classroom where I found you practising a spell that you couldn't get right. I remember helping you clean up a mess because the chair you transfigured broke, and that's how we became friends.

rosesiggydead1.jpg

Rose Landers
House(if applicable): Former Ravenclaw
Relationship:
Best Friends
Close Friends
School Friends

Thoughts on Me: From our first meeting Estrella and I were the best of friends, I think Estrella is intelligent, friendly, adventurous, and very loyal. We had some great times and some not so great times, but through it all you've been there for me. I'll miss you after graduation and hope to see you soon.
My thoughts on You: You were my first best friend at school, and you were gone too soon. I was devastated when you passed away. I got to know you as well as someone could within the course of a few months. I miss you in life, but I'm glad that a part of you has stuck around at the school. Hopefully I'll be able to return one day and we can see one another again.
A few threads we had together: Castle Exploration, Rose's Demise

jhbkhgkg.jpg

Nicolette Arin Styx Hensel
School: Durmstrang Graudate
Relationship:
Step-Mother In law
Acquaintance
Thoughts on Me: Estrella, we sort of just met, very randomly I might add, but you seem to have already grown on me. I think you are a very interesting, and bright girl and I'm so excited for us to be family members now, just don't try to feed me any more of those pickles and we'll get along great!
My thoughts on You: It's strange how I always seem to bump into family (however distant) at the most unexpected times. I really enjoy your company and I think we will have to spend some more time together, now that we're in-laws. I'm glad that I'm not alone in this new mom thing.
Our History: You bumped into me while clothes shopping in Russia, neither you or I knew we just so happened to be linked through our unborn babies but seemed to get along fine anyways. It wasn't until I revealed who the father that we knew something was up. I ended up having dinner at your house and meeting your husband, overall I must admit us meeting was a little weird, if not a little entertaining.

keisha_facegreeneyes.jpg

Jessame Rose Trewelly
House: Hufflepuff
Relationship:
Student
One-sided dislike
Envy
Thoughts on Me: You're obnoxiously beautiful, you flaunt your wedding ring like "oh look at me, I'm so wonderful, I'm married!" and you pretend to be everyone's friend in class. You're just another annoying witch! :mad:
My thoughts on You: You're a good student with an strong attitude. I am not surprised by this, considering that you are a young girl. I don't know a lot about you, but I am curious to see how you will develop as a person throughout your time at Hogwarts New Zealand.
Our History: JR arrived at Hogwarts mid-semester, but caught up with the rest of the class quickly. I'm civil to you, but only because you're my teacher.

2s6ok21.jpg

Jaken Styx
House: Slytherin alumni
Relationship:
Final
Best Friends
Husband
Thoughts on Me: What more can I say about my lovely wife? I adore her, I love her and I want nothing more but to spoil her with every ounce of my being. I want Estrella to be so happy, and her smile lights my days in the morning. I love her so much, more than anyone can ever imagine. What we have, it is original, and something even better out of a fairy-tale book. We might have been both Keepers on the Quidditch Pitch, but I think that she really pwned my skills because I got distracted with how cute she looked in the uniform.
My thoughts on You: I was once skeptical about the existence of true love, of having another half. I discovered that I was incomplete when I grew to know you. With you, I am whole. You will be a terrific father to Olivia and I cherish you as my husband. Till death do us part does not even begin to sum up our relationship. I know that you will be there through hell and high water.
Our History: Estrella, you are my everything, my world, the other half of my soul. When I came to Hogwarts in my fifth year, it seemed like I was lost in a long tunnel, and couldn't find my way. Then I found you. You helped me find my inner self, and you still liked me when I was a complete goofball while on that potion of good luck. You and I went to the Yule Ball, where I soon asked you out. We had our ups and downs, and when things hit rock bottom, I was empty. Then I saw you with James, and I just lost it. I was really jealous, and then I told you that I loved you. I still do; enough to propose to you in front of your friends, and the entire school. You are my wife, the mother of my child, the sun in my life. I adore every ounce of you, and will do nothing but give you the absolute best.

24m6ecp.jpg

Sumner Drage
Relationship:
Brother
Thoughts on Me: I consider myself fortunate for knowing you and having you in my life. First as my friend, housemate and teammate then as my sibling. I'd only had a half brother and honestly love the fact that you are my half sister. You're a pretty cool chick and the fact you've made me an uncle raises you pretty high in my books. I hope we'll see more of each other in the future and that we can be a family.
My thoughts on You: Break some heads! At first I thought coincidence had a hand in both of us being avid fans of the Falmouth Falcons; now I know different. You were an awesome beater for the Ravenclaw team and I bet you can go pro. I try not to remember that you kissed me- twice. Good thing they were just kisses of celebration. While we share the same dolt of a father, I am happy to have you in my life as my brother. I wish we had found out we were siblings at an earlier time. Now you've married my best friend, Lily. I am happy for the both of you and hope we will be able to hang out more in the future. Who knows? Maybe we'll go to a Falcons game sometime. Give your niece an early taste for the best Quidditch on the planet!
Our History: I first met you when I transferred to Hogwarts New Zealand from my old school in Scotland. You were always nice to me and I looked up to you because of your sarcastic wit and the fact you could beat my arse. On and off the pitch. You were one of the most hardcore players on our team, even taking bludgers places most women couldn't dream of and still staying on your broom. I thought you were wicked awesome for your skills and even kissed you twice after we won several matches. Then I learned I was your half brother and after dry heaving a few times, learned that you were a wicked awesome sister as well.

1238505424276626.jpg

Christian Dolohov-Drage
Relationship:
Brother
Family
Thoughts on Me: I love you, you are brilliant. You are great. You play the best games and tell the best stories. You are funny and kind and sooooo pretty. You are always so nice to me.
My thoughts on You: You're my favorite sibling, but don't tell the others I said that! I have always felt that you and I have had a special bond. You always manage to make me laugh and I genuinely enjoy the time I spend with you. I know that you are going to be a great uncle to Olivia and Lydia. You're one of the cutest kids in the world and it's going to be fun watching you grow up.
Our History: you came the same night my sister decided to come out of my mommy to say hello. She must have thought you were special too. Now that I am living with my Daddy I see you more and more. It's lots of fun having you around and you think I am so special you made me an uncle. Thank you.

adam-brody.jpg

Thomas Smith
Relationship:
School Friends
I look Up To You
Coworker
Teammate

Thoughts on Me: Even though I don't know you quite well I know you're a great person. After we spent quite a while talking as I was purchasing my school books I looked up to you, as a fellow Ravenclaw and a great person in general, you were really nice to me and didn't dismiss me as a silly little first year like a lot of people would. For that I'd always admire you, and you were a Prefect and Head Girl, something I would love when I reach the time, but Head Boy, preferably.
My thoughts on You: It's quite unfortunate that I didn't get to know you better. You were polite the first time I met you in Flourish and Blotts, a courtesy that many in your year had difficulty extending. You are an intelligent and conscientious person, and Ravenclaw should be proud to have you. I'm glad that I did get to know you better, if not by much. I'm positive you will succeed in whatever you wish to do. In the meantime, break a few bones for the Quidditch team!
Our History:You sold me my books in Flourish and Blotts and we started to talk about how I wanted to get into Ravenclaw and you answered my questions about the school. Then I met you again in the common room later that year and got along quite well. We were also on the Quidditch Team together.

trisrel-1.jpg

Tristan Drage
Relationship:
Parent
Family
Thoughts On Me: You are my first born, and while our relationship has been strained more and more over the years, I still care about you. I've made a lot of decisions in my life that I regret. Leaving you to be raised with your muggle family when your mother passed is just one of the many things I wish I could take back and change. I've watched you grow from a child into a young woman, if from a distance. I'm confident that you will be successful in whatever you do. We often do not see eye to eye. It seems that every time I attempt to get closer to you, you detach yourself from me even more.
My Thoughts On You: What am I supposed to say? Or do, for that matter? At the time I needed you most, you simply vanished off the face of the earth, leading me to believe that you were dead. Then seven years later, you paraded into my life and acted as if you had never abandoned me. It doesn't work that way. I've tried to grow some sort of acceptance for you as I've gotten older, but every time I think you might be alright, you go and screw things up again. I'm not sorry to say this; you've ruined the lives of too many to earn any genuine respect from my end. You have been a complete jerk to my boyfriends, but honestly, you've lost the right to be overprotective. And seriously, marrying my second cousin? I often wish I still thought you were dead. Being oblivious was much better than this! Maybe I'll actually be able to tolerate your presence when you understand the word 'responsibility.' In the meantime, enjoy your replacement family and I'll try to make ties with the other kid you left behind.
Our History:You were the result of a bet. I was both too young and irresponsible to be a proper father to you. When your mother died, I decided to leave you at your uncle's. It was better, I had decided, for you to be raised in a family that would supply the stability that I lacked. And better, on another note, to forget that I shamed my pureblood heritage. I did not realize until much later that I had made a mistake. I returned to retrieve you from your uncle's, only to discover that you were a Ravenclaw and that you hated my guts. You loathed me even more when you found out I was loyal to the Death Eaters. Since then, I've left them and tried to rebuild the bridges I burned. As much as I would like forgiveness, I have not asked for it. I'll still be persistent and try to at least come to some sort of understanding, no matter how difficult it may be.

neyn1x.jpg

Kalif Styx
School: Durmstrang Alumni
Occupation: Undercover Death Eater as a Herbology Professor at Hogwarts New Zealand
Relationship:
Professor
Annoyance
Father-in-law
Thoughts on Me: Estrella Styx, I have nothing more to say to you other than the fact that I am not happy about your relationship with my son. You are far to young to have given birth to my first grandchild, and just because I hate your father and wish he were dismembered and melted down by acid does not mean that I hold that against you. Your actions are idiocy and I believe that you should have waited much longer before jumping into rash decisions driven by teenaged hormones. As a former-student of mine, a Head Girl no less, I expected much better from you and I am therefore disappointed.
My thoughts on You: You're one of the most intimidating people I know. I guess it doesn't help that you're now my father-in-law. I constantly feel as if I have to walk on eggshells when you're around. One of these days, I hope you realize that I'm not a woman driven by lust and stupidity. I love your son, and while we are young I am happy that I am married to him. Things happened the way they did and we can hardly turn back time. While you make me uneasy, I do harbor respect for you and hope that at least you'll be happy with your granddaughter.
Our History: We met a long time ago when I first saw you and Jaken hanging all over each other in a pub. You were both lucky Namina was still around before I strangled you both. I accused you of 'seducing' my son, before I left. Only then did I continue to see you throughout your years at Hogwarts. I allowed you to stay in my house at one point, and had to leave you and Jaken on your own for a while because some idiots did not resolve their issues which they should have while I did not have company. Though things were running rather smoothly, I did not speak to you, nor did you speak to me, and though we disagreed on the Hades topic, I am sure that you will heed my warning soon enough. However, when I found out about your stupid marriage and that mistake of a grandchild, I was not pleased to be related to that father of yours so soon. You are much too early to be having such adult decisions, and I do not look forward to having to be a grandfather so early.

images868243_matthew-mcconaughey-1.jpg

Carl Bennett
Relationship:
Uncle
Family
Thoughts on Me: You are a daughter to me. It was difficult letting you go to school on the other side of the world, but I was glad to see you happy. I'm proud of the woman you've become. You are always welcome back at home.
My thoughts on You: You're the only man who can call himself my father. You took me in when times were tough. I love you as my parent, and I will always respect your advice and opinions. You didn't yell at or judge me when you found out I was married and pregnant. Olivia will be happy to have you as a grandfather.
Our History: I've known you since you were an infant. I raised you after your mother passed on and your father neglected his parental obligations. You moved away to school when you were eleven, and I only get to see you every so often.

Animacin1-2-1.gif

Luke Bennett
Relationship:
Close Friends
Cousin/Brother
Family
Thoughts on Me: Weirdo, I have always reserved the right as your big brother to pick on you relentlessly. Who cares if we're not siblings by birth? First cousins are close enough, I say. My teasing put aside, I am very protective of you. If your husband ever gives you any trouble (I like him, by the way,) you know who's more than willing to knock him into next Sunday. My niece is adorable, by the way. You should bring her around to see her favorite uncle more often.
My thoughts on You: Pukey, you will forever be a pain in my backside. That said, you are my brother and I love you sometimes. We've both grown up considerably. Just remember that I have always and will be smarter than you.
Our History: I basically grew up with you. I didn't like the whole magical world deal when I was younger, but now, I deal with it. I gave one of your boyfriends a rough time once. We haven't done much since you went to school other than visit a few times and spend some of the holidays together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back