Essays'

James Abbott

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash,
James walked in the library and toward a table, he got out his parchment, quill, and ink, and sat down. Waiting for Steph.

Steph walked into the library and spotted James. She waved to him and walked over. She sat down and got out her things. 'So, where to start?'

James took his notes,
“Belladonna by itself is extremely poisonous. This is why it is always sold in it’s diluted form. When properly diluted, belladonna is very helpful and is used in many of our potions everyday

Ginger root by itself is not magical, but brewed properly it has magical qualities that is used in many potions.

. Again a nettle is the same as ginger root; ordinary but when properly brewed is powerful.

Hellebore is a poisonous plant occurring in several varieties. It is common to be found, but is sometimes hard to identify. When it is prepared properly it loses its poisonous qualities, and becomes a powerful agent said to create peace.

Asphodel. This plant is traditionally associated with the afterlife and the underworld. It is often used to place a victim into death or a state near to it.

Bubotuber by itself is known to cause boils upon the skin of a person who is hit by it. When it is properly diluted it has been known to cure acne.

Not much is known about scurvy-grass, mostly because it was recently discovered to have magical properties. It is commonly found, and is believe it or not, also located on this property.

Sneezewort. This one is just the same as scurvy-grass as far as it’s qualities.

Wormwood is commonly used in wands, but when used in potions. Traditionally it is known to symbolize bitterness. Wormwood is also known to be used in many potions along with asphodel.”

'Well, we have to write a brief essay on one of these. He said something about 150 words. ' James told her, looking at the notes. 'I choose Belladonna.'

Stephanie looked at James' notes. 'I didnt take any notes, il use yours and copy them later, if thats ok with you?'
Steph didnt know which one to choose. 'Um, i pick Hellebore,'

'Okay, lets do this.' He said picking up his quill and and writing the title,

Stephanie stopped writing, 'Done.' She looked over to James, he was still writing.

James looked up, 'Me too. Lets get out of here before i faint or something.' He said packing up and walking towards the door. He was eager to get out, he hated the silence, and stink of old books.

'Okay,' She said packing her things into her bag and following. 'Wanna sit in the corridor for a while?'

((back to the old thread yeah?))

'Sure' He agreed, walking through the door.

[[okay. ]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back