Escaping

Nina Patrokov

OOC First Name
Alexis
Wand
Yellowheart with a mix of satinwood and a core of pixie dust.
Nina walked down the corridor to esacpe the many HNZ students hoping that she would get a second alone with Alex. It seemed they haven't spoken since they arrived and Alex was her best friend here. Nina walked down the corridor slowly avoiding every HNZ students hoping either Alex or a Durmstrang student would come talk to her, she hadn't met any Durmstrang students and wanted to get to know a couple of them before the TWT, if she was the HS champion. Nina stopped walking when she realized that she had gotten lost. So she sat down by a piller. "Ahh thats better." Nina said, she was completly exhausted, she hardly got any sleep the night before.

Angelica was walking alone in the a hallway and think that she got lost or its just her imagination, she almost review the floors and rooms here. lyka smiled to her self and just walked until she tripped and got unbalance herself, her nose went crushing into the cold hard ground. she looked at the thing or body that was laying there.

Nina heard someone's footsteps coming toward her but didn't care then she felt something touch her leg then heard a large thump on the ground. Nina quickly mutttered, "Lumos," as she pulled out her wand. Then she saw a girl on the floor looking at her. Nina smiled apologetically and said, "Are you okay?"

Nina stood up as the girl did and muttered, "Episkey" and shot it towards the girls nose, which was bleeding and Nina assumed it could be broken. "Sorry." Nina said kindly.

the girl gave her a healing spell that she already know, she crossed her arm and said, "your the HS champion right?" angelica smirk and bit her lips. "sorry, i don't know people here, i only got my classmates and thank you at the spell." she said uncrossing her arms and strecht her hand. "i'm angelica toralba, durmstrang."

Nina nodded as the girl asked her if she was the Hogwarts Scotland Champion then she saw the girls smirk and thought, Perhaps Yvan was right the girls at Durmstrang are like 'Ice Queens' Nina just narrowed her eyes then the girl was rather dismissive and said, "No need to appologize, my fault." Nina put her wand away and said a little harshly and she could tell that this voice didn't suit her it never had, "Nina Patrokov, Scotland." Then she thought to herself, Alex is right, I can't be mean to people, it turns out worse then I mean it to be.

"nice to meet you, wish you luck on the tournament, i know cameron will win." angei smirk again and thought that she's being mean again. "sorry for my smirking problem, its on my genes, my mother's a pureblood and once become a deatheater. i've been a friend to scorpios malfoy. no worries i don't bite." she smiled at the first time.

"Thank you but I doubt that, I am sure myself or Hilary will win the tournament, no offense to Cameron." Nina said with the slightest smirk. "The Malfoy boy is your friend?" Nina asked surprised anyone would be his friend, she found him anoying, nevermind his problem with muggleborns and 'bloodtraitors' as he called them.

"I can't exactly say we get along," Nina said honestly, mostly because she was a muggleborn and he was pure/slytherin.

"All right, make me feel welcome." Nina muttered to herself sarcasticaly.

"Nothing, just thinking to myself." Nina said returning the girls rude tone.

"Well more power to you," Nina said simply, why would she care if this 'ice queen' didn't like her. Actually why would she care if anybody didn't like her.

"I will be counting down the hours," Nina said sarcastically then smirked as the girl walked away angrily.

Alex walked past a person before noticing she was a drumstrang student. He was goign to say Hi but she seemed a little bit of in a rush. He noticed Nina smirking at something and wondered what it was. 'What you smirking at?'he asked cheerfully, walking up to her.

Nina's smile brightened when she saw Alex and said, "That Durmstrang girl, I needed a little fun and that girl sort of helped me with that." Nina hugged Alex and said, "How are you doing?"

'I hope you weren't being mean to her,'Alex replied suspiciously. 'And umm, fine. Handing this in,'he said lifting the homework up.

"Me mean? You know me better than that Alex, it was all in defense besides Durmstrang girls not exactly the nicest, just trying to give that muggle hater better prespectives." Nina said then she realised how bad this actually sounded and said, "Sorry." Nina looked down a little ashamed of what she had done, but she didn't care what Angelica thought of her after all they were never going to see eachother again after this year.

'No matter. She was doing it all in defense as well you know. That's why gangs build up in the cities and people get hurt,'Alex said before smiling. 'Anyway, back to the present. How are you today?'he said smiling.

Nina looked down and said honestly, "A little embarresed but other than that fine, I guess."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back