Small 4"4
Slim

- Parents:
Dad: Robert Harry Gem. Muggle; Accountant. Aged 37
Brown hair, brown eyes. 5"9

Mom: Jane Elizabeth Gem. Muggle; Housewife. Aged 36
Blonde Hair, Green eyes. 5"7

- Siblings, if any:
Sister: Lauren Sophia Gem. Witch; aged 19.

- Area of Residence: New Zealand

- Blood status: Muggleborn

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why):
- Best school subjects (And why):
- Worst school subjects (And why):

- What would their Patronus be? A Cat, it is Erin's favourite animal.

- What would their Boggart be? All her family dead.

- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) A bird of some sort.

- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Erin following in Lauren's footsteps going to Hogwarts and going into Ravenclaw. she idolises her sister a lot.

-What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The day that Lauren got her hogwarts letter, Erin cant wait to get a letter either.

# Have you had many friends whilst growing up? - I have had a few good friends growing up all muggles.

# Do you have a favourite place to be? The beach, or the woods, for example. - I think my favourite place would be at home, its where all my family is.

# Which subjects do you think you'll enjoy, or hate, when you eventually go to Hogwarts? - I think i will like charms it seems intresting & i think i will hate history of magic and/or potions.

# What are your hopes and ambitions when you eventually go to Hogwarts? - I hope that i will be a good student & that i will learn a lot there

# Do you attend a muggle school? What is it like? - Yes, muggle school is ok but its nothing compared to what Hogwarts sounds like. Lauren made it sound amazing. Muggle school is average i like it because of my friends.

# You say you have no pets. Would you like some? - Oh yes, i would love a pet. A cat perhaps, when Lauren had a tabby cat when she went to Hogwarts.

# Do you have any other key family members? - The rest of my family are muggles, none are witches or wizards.

# Can you describe your personality? - I'm happy a lot of the time, it takes a lot to bring me down, i suppose i've learnt that from my sister. I'm loyal to the people who are my friends. I can be vicious to people who annoy me.

# Do you plan on becoming an Animagi? Why would your form be a bird? - I dont plan on becoming an Animagi, but if i did my animagus would be a bird because i love the fact that they are free and can go wherever they want. My parents are very protective.

# How strong is the relationship between you and your parents? - Me and my parents have a very strong realationship, we are all very open which is nice.

# Do you have any memories of your parents? - Well we go out on a lot of outings and holidays together. So we have memories from that.

# How do you feel about being Muggle-Born? - Im proud to be muggleborn it shows that you dont have to have pure blood to be a witch/wizard

# What are your plans for the future, if you have any? - Its too early for me to make plans for the future

# Do you have any interests or hobbies? - I like art, music and dance. I go to a dance school.

# What are two of your strengths, and why? - I am happy almost all the time, because why should you be sad? I think another one of my strengths would be drawing because i am very creative it runs through the family.

# What are two of your weaknesses, and why? - I think happy is also one of my weaknesses because i can get a bit hyper sometimes and that can get on people's nerves. I think my other weakness is that im a bit forgetful.

# Can you describe yourself in three words, and say why for each one? - Loyal; because i think that its an important personality trait if you want friends. Happy; because its better to be happy than sad. Friendly; because its good to be nice to everyone, you could meet a new friend this way.

Hello there Erin. :)

I have a few questions for you:
[ol][li]Have you had many friends whilst growing up?</LI>
[li]Do you have a favourite place to be? The beach, or the woods, for example.
[li]Which subjects do you think you'll enjoy, or hate, when you eventually go to Hogwarts?
[li]What are your hopes and ambitions when you eventually go to Hogwarts?
[li]You seem to love your sister. Would you spend time with her whilst at Hogwarts?
[li]Do you attend a muggle school? What is it like?
[li]You say you have no pets. Would you like some?
[li]Do you have any other key family members?
[li]Can you describe your personality?
[li]Do you plan on becoming an Animagi? Why would your form be a bird?
[li]How strong is the relationship between you and your parents?
[li]Do you have any memories of your parents?
[li]How do you feel about being Muggle-Born?
[li]What are your plans for the future, if you have any?
[li]Do you have any interests or hobbies?
[li]What are two of your strengths, and why?
[li]What are two of your weaknesses, and why?
<LI>[li]Can you describe yourself in three words, and say why for each one?[/li][/ol]

# Have you had many friends whilst growing up? - I have had a few good friends growing up all muggles.

# Do you have a favourite place to be? The beach, or the woods, for example. - I think my favourite place would be at home, its where all my family is.

# Which subjects do you think you'll enjoy, or hate, when you eventually go to Hogwarts? - I think i will like charms it seems intresting & i think i will hate history of magic and/or potions.

# What are your hopes and ambitions when you eventually go to Hogwarts? - I hope that i will be a good student & that i will learn a lot there

# You seem to love your sister. Would you spend time with her whilst at Hogwarts? - Yes, i would try. I think it would greatly depend on what house i would be in though, but even if we were in different houses im sure we would find time to see each other

# Do you attend a muggle school? What is it like? - Yes, muggle school is ok but its nothing compared to what Hogwarts is like. Lauren makes it sound amazing. Muggle school is average i like it because of my friends.

# You say you have no pets. Would you like some? - Oh yes, i would love a pet. A cat perhaps, when Lauren came back for christmas she bought her kitten back it was lovely.

# Do you have any other key family members? - The rest of my family are muggles, none are witches or wizards.

# Can you describe your personality? - I'm happy a lot of the time, it takes a lot to bring me down, i suppose i've learnt that from my sister. I'm loyal to the people who are my friends. I can be vicious to people who annoy me.

# Do you plan on becoming an Animagi? Why would your form be a bird? - I dont plan on becoming an Animagi, but if i did my animagus would be a bird because i love the fact that they are free and can go wherever they want.

# How strong is the relationship between you and your parents? - Me and my parents have a very strong realationship, we are all very open which is nice.

# Do you have any memories of your parents? - Well we go out on a lot of outings and holidays together. So we have memories from that.

# How do you feel about being Muggle-Born? - Im proud to be muggleborn it shows that you dont have to have pure blood to be a witch/wizard

# What are your plans for the future, if you have any? - Its too early for me to make plans for the future

# Do you have any interests or hobbies? - I like art, music and dance. I go to a dance school.

# What are two of your strengths, and why? - I am happy almost all the time, because why should you be sad? I think another one of my strengths would be drawing because i am very creative it runs through the family.

# What are two of your weaknesses, and why? - I think happy is also one of my weaknesses because i can get a bit hyper sometimes and that can get on people's nerves. I think my other weakness is that im a bit forgetful.

# Can you describe yourself in three words, and say why for each one? - Loyal; because i think that its an important personality trait if you want friends. Happy; because its better to be happy than sad. Friendly; because its good to be nice to everyone, you could meet a new friend this way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back