Epiphany's Toy Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epiphany Bones

OOC First Name
Ana
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
This is Epiphany Bones. Once the sweetest child one could ever know now with more mental problems than your average funny farm. She doesn't show those to the real world though. To anyone that's not Luthor she is perfectly sweet but manipulative. What I need is people that are smart and talented but see Epiphany as somewhat of a leader. Eppy herself is talented but she wants to build up a "network" of sorts of people that she can manipulate to go out and do some blacker deeds for her. Friends will call them for now though in her mind she will call them her Toy Soldiers. She will also be needed someone she can call a best friend. Someone somewhat like her or like the "right hand" of the mean girl because you know those always come in pairs. Finally some enemies would do. Do gooders and people the believe in a thing called ethics. Epiphany was taught to believe that power is everything and all the "little people" that get in her way are just stepping stones to be stomped on so there are bound to be people who think she's a little monster even through her sweet mask.

I have Clinton for when she starts school. If you want them to rp let me know :)

I have Heath James that could probably a toy soldier. He is very shy, awkward, and clumsy. He stutters a lot, and never really opens up to anyone. He is a muggle born, so he will be pretty new to magic, and it will scare him a bit probably.

Ohhh a muggle born toy will be fun for Eppy to play with. She will convince him that she's his friend though so he opens up to her. In later years she may use what she learns about him against him if he proves to be a good smoke screen for some of the things that I know she will do. If he's proves to be talented Eppy may let him influence some of her power strives as well :D

Perfect! Did you want to start an RP with him?

That is totally fine.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back