Georgia Astor

Daddy's Girl | Pure | Smart

OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Georgia was actually a little scared to show up with Wyatt for an event again since she knew that her sister could explode about how unlucky she is and how lucky Georgia is, but she still decided to go with Wyatt and just enjoy the time. She loved spending time with him, he was sweet, easy, and all together, Gigi just felt extremely nice with him. And she spent a little more time on her looks this time as she tried to iron the dress without electricity but she managed that, and was wearing a cute nice black dress and little heels on which she could actually stand. And she was standing by the entrance at the hall and waiting for Wyatt, unable to not be overjoyed about the time that two of them could have together.

Wyatt was running a little behind, running down to the ball and smiling sheepishly at Georgia as he spotted her. "Hey, hello," He greeted. "I'm sorry," He apologized gently, offering out the little daisy he'd thought to pick on the way here. "Have you been waiting long?"

Georgia giggled as she noticed Wyatt running. "Hey, it's alright, I don't mind waiting," she tried to assure him that everything was absolutely fine. She was there for a good time, she didn't mind waiting for him. "Just a few minutes, it's alright," she was quite sure that he was gonna apologize once more so she immediately added that it was alright. "Thank you for the daisy, it's so pretty," she got a little closer to him and gave a little, short hug as saying thank you.

Wyatt smiled easily. "Of course," He promised, running a hand through his hair before offering out his hand. "Would you like to dance with me?" He asked immediately, before on impulse leaning in and kissing her cheek gently.

Georgia didn't manage to answer yet when she felt Wyatt's lips on her cheek and couldn't help but blush and giggle for a moment. "Thank you," she wasn't sure what to say, but it seemed the most fitting. "I would love to dance with you, Wyatt," she finally answered as she managed to get a little back on track.

Wyatt smiled, taking her hand and leading her out to the dance floor. "You look great tonight, by the way," He offered, swaying her gently to the music.

Georgia smiled shyly as Wyatt complimented her. "Thank you, you look amazing too," she softly answered to him, pushing a stroke of her hair behind her ear and letting him sway her to the music. "So, umm, how are you gonna spend the holidays?"

Wyatt smiled softly. The closeness was nice. "Oh, not much. Just hanging out. How about you?" He questioned. "Where do you go back to?"

Georgia nodded as he said about his plans. "Well, I don't know yet. Maybe staying in New Zealand with dad and Bella, maybe going back to New York. Kinda want to go back, I miss home," she admitted. "But if I stay in New Zealand, do you wanna come over some time?" She shyly offered. She didn't have a bunch of friends or anything, Wyatt was her closest one and she definitely wanted to spend time with him.

Wyatt smiled softly at her offer. "Sure, I would love that. You could come over to my place too if you want, I'm sure my siblings won't mind." He offered, giving her a little twirl. "My sisters would probably love to meet you."

"oh you have sisters? More than one? Are they studying here too?" Georgia was curious. "And I would definitely love that! It would be awesome!'

Wyatt chuckled and nodded. "I have three," He told her easily. "One older, and the twins are younger, not here yet." He chuckled. "I'll see what I can arrange. For now..." He drew her in closer, leaning his head against hers and shutting his eyes. "Dancing is nice.' He murmured, swaying along with the music.

"What? That's so cool! I have only one older sister," Georgia was ecstatic to hear that Wyatt had more sisters. And when he pulled her closer and leaned his head against hers, Georgia only giggled, she did feel a little awkward at some points about that kind of closeness but she just accepted it.

The song ended soon enough, so Wyatt pulled back, smiling softly at Georgia. "Do you want to go get some snacks?" He asked her, offering out his hand again.

"Yep, sure! I've been dying to try those mince tarts and eggnog!" Georgia immediately agreed. She was starting to feel a little tired of the dancing and also a little bored. She definitely wasn't a dancer. "So, uhm, Wyatt, do you like extreme sports or like extreme challenges?" That was a huge topic for Gigi and her father.

Wyatt smiled, leading her towards the snack table. "I don't know much about it," He told her easily. "Would you tell me about it?" He asked, pretty sure if he got her talking she'd tell him a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back