enjoying the scenery...

rufus armin

a boy named rufus suddenly appeared in front of his fellow classmates..."serpent sortia!!" said rufus....a snake suddenly appeared at the very end of rufus' wand.."oh i'm just kidding when i said that..." the snake hisses dangerously as if he was challenging the students in front of him..."engorgio!!!"...shouted rufus...a streak of light escapes from rufus' wand going to the vicious snake...and then poofff...the snake suddenly grow much bigger..the people around the snake made a big commotion triggering a loud noise...."oh...idiot rufus.." said rufus nervously..."think...think...think...oh i know... "geminio!!!"....shouted rufus...the crowd waited for a result when suddenly the snake duplicated..."hissss.." said the snake even if he's not speaking..."wahhh....oh..." the people surrounding the location panic horribly knowing that the snake duplicated..."i should've not made this mistake from the very start.." said rufus with a shivering voice..."what should i do? oh...i know...this will work for sure..expulso!!!"...a streak of light appear again at the end of rufus' wand targeting the snake....at the moment when the red light touches the body of the snake...a loud bang fill the air...a mistake has been done again...rufus dont know that the spell "expulso" makes the target explodes violently as if it swallows a grenade ready for exploding...the only word the students say "yucks, disgusting...."

Caysi walked onto the lawn and saw a boy muttering some things " Hello there.my name is Caysi Finnigan,". she stated waiting for the boy's response.

"hello!!! i'm Rufus...do you see the commotion here just a minute ago?"that's my fault...you know...making some foolishness...

Caysi laughed and said " I'm Caysi Finnigan, Second Year Hufflepuff". she smiled. " What happened?".

"i used to play with my wand when i said "serpentsortia"....i know this spell conjures a snake from your wand but i'm just joking when i said that. then the students surrounding the location make a big commotion. i was so nervous because the snake is staring at us as if he will bite us...i recall all of the spells i know and then the spell "engorgio come to my mind...i forgot that it's effect is to make an object much bigger...the students panic terribly causing me to be very nervous...finding a way to ease the noise i utter the spell "geminio" and then the snake duplicated...there's a really big commotion when the snake duplicated...i was really, really scared because if the snake will bit somebody i was the one who will be blamed...at the midst of the panicking people i shouted "expulso"...then suddenly there's a very loud noise...the snake exploded as if it swallowed a grenade ready for explosion...of course its flesh will scattered among all of us...its very, very disgusting...hehehe...

Caysi's eyes widened and said " I hate snakes". she stated. Caysi was always afraid of snakes and slimy things. " I don't mean to be rude....but who are you?". she asked politley.

" I'm from Hufflepuff aswell". she smiled. She let her hair blow in the wind and said " I beleive that you are a first year...correct?".

"yes, my friend..." said rufus equipped with a smile....why did you go here? are you bored inside the castle?

" It can get a bit boring in the castle..". " It's nice weather today, I wanted to capture it before it got super cold." she said.

((( I have no idea what you just typed...but I will try my best to awnser it :) )))

" When I'm not here, I live about 2 hours from the capital of Scotland.". " I live with my father Seamus Finnigan and my 5 siblings. What about you?".

"ah, i see..." i used to lived in the capital of the philippines...at manila...what makes you decide to go here?

" I got accpeted into the Hogwarts in England aswell, and I was hoping for one from Beauxbatons, but no luck, If I didn't go here I would have gone to Beauxbatons, I chose to go here because I wanted to be different from my father and where he went."

do you think studying here is more enjoyable than studying at the muggle area? i still wonder how it is to study at the muggle area?

" I think that it is way more enjoyable here because we learn about magic and the muggles...they learn about muggle things".

"yep...you say that your father is mr.seamus finnigan...is your father still in touch with the legendary mr.harry potter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back