Enjoying the breeze xD

Bianca Petrescu

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Bianca walked down towards the lake, her beautiful shiny black hair blowing in the breeze. Near the edge, she flopped out on the grass and laid down. Breathing in the fresh air she thought of her parents back home and wondered what they would be doing. Before she knew it she was pulling a hand up to wipe away a tear from her eye. Sitting up she looked across the sparkling waters and pulled a book, Adrian her older brother, had bought for her. The book was one of her favorites. Turning to the page she had last finished she began to read, not really taking anything in.

Harri walked out to the lakefront, the wind was blowing but it was still quite warm, she saw someone sitting alone as she got closer she realised she recognised the girl "Hey Bianca! You okay?" she asked seeing tears.

Bianca wiped her tears off immediately. "Oh hi Harry! And yeah, i'm okayy. So what brings you here to the lakefront today?" Bianca asked sweetly. "So how are your lessons so far?" Bianca continued.

Harri looked at Bianca with one eye brow raised "How comes you crying?" she asked suspiciously. "I'm fine but you don't look it, tell me whats wrong?" she said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back