OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Katalina had been cooped up in her room for hours working on homework when everything finally started running together. She decided to go down to the school gardens for a small breather. She hadn't been here in a while and had forgotten how beautiful and fragrant everything was. Kat found a small bench and sat down pulling her feet up under her indian-style and opened up the book she'd brought along with her and began to read.

Caysi was walking around the Grounds and decided to go to the Garden. She saw that Kat was there, boy she hadn't seen her in a while. Caysi and her became good friends, Caysi really did miss her. She crept up behind her, her hands swept the bench, " BOO!" Caysi screamed.

Kat jumped and screamed loudly, losing her balance and nearly falling off the bench. Turning red in the face and turning quickly she said, "Just what in the bloody..." She trailed off when she realized who it was. "CAYSI!!" she exclaimed loudly. Kat practically jumped on her friend as she didn't know that she was coming back to school.

Caysi smiled when she saw that Kat realized that it was her. " Kat!". she said as she was being knocked to the ground. " I've missed you soooo much!".

"Holy flying hippogryffs!! How are you? Where have you been? When did you get back? Does Kiera know you're here?" Kat blurted out a million questions all at once, but she wanted all of them answered. She looked at Caysi and then hugged her tight again. This was a good sign, people were starting to come back and maybe that meant...NO, she wouldn't let herself think it. She was just glad that her friend was back. "I've missed you and Kiera has been practically miserable without you."

" Merlin's Pants!" She said while laughing. " Well I'm fine, how are you doing? I got back today actually, No Kiera doesn't know..I would like it to be a surprise though". Caysi hugged her again and smiled. " I was traveling the world with my father, you would never believe how beautiful most of the world is, nature, culture and anything you can think of!".

Kat's mouth dropped open. "You got to miss school to travel the world?" she asked in disbelief. She'd never gotten to do anything near as adventurous and most likey never would. Kat thought for a minute and then asked slightly worrisome, "So are you back for good? No more traveling for a while I mean?" People seemed to have a knack for disappearing on her over the last year and she wanted to make sure that Caysi was planning on staying for a good long while.

" Oh I'll be staying for a long time, no more travelling for me!". " I'm staying put!" She stomped her foot to the ground and smiled. " Yeah , my dad just wanted some time with me since he's busy alot seeing my mother again and trying to make her better and not so mean". She hugged Kat again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back