Emzies, Mintzy, Kaitlyn, Madz [C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victoria Chase

OOC First Name
Arty
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
I would like either Emzies, Mintzy, Kaitlyn or Madz to fill my request.

Banner Request Form
Character's Name: Victoria Chase
Banner Type: Any type that would go along with the pictures.
*Banner Size: 500 x 270
Celebrity you're using: Kaegan Baron (she's a child model, actually.)
Images on banner: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | You can also choose among the images on the left side, if you want.
*Background Image: Something about nature. Like flowers, leaves, Autumn or whatever you can think of.
Text on banner: "Victoria Chase" and "I get what I want with no regrets."
*Border colour/size: A thin one. Please use a color that will suit the background.
*Other: Please make her eyes gray. Like electrifying gray. And could you like change her hair color into brown? Something like chocolate brown? If not, then that's fine. Just please make her eyes gray. It would be lovely if you do that. <3

Character Name: Victoria Chase
Image(s): Just like the ones above.
*Border Up to you.
*Other: Same goes with the eyes and hair.

Okay, How is this?
It's nothing great, but yeah.

vc2.png

vc.png

Anything can be changed.

Hiya Emzies.
The banner is actually great! But there are a few changes I'd like to make if you do not mind. :p So, could you please resize the banner 500 x 270? Is there also a small positive chance that you can make her eyes gray and her hair chocolate brown? I'm not sure if the hair edits can push through, but it will hopefully will.

Other details are fine already. No need to change the background and the wonderful border.

And could someone also do my avatar request? You will be loved if ever it's done. <3

Heyy,

I'll resize it, and do the avatar soon.
I did try to get the hair, but it looked incredibly awkward. I'll give it another go if you wish, as for the grey eyes, they were grey before I colored the image. lol.

It'll be completely tomorrow.

Avatar? Thanks. As for the hair, I can just imagine it right now and it made me laugh off a bit you know.

Tomorrow sounds good. ^_^

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back