OOC First Name
Cole
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Chaser <3

Aminia Macksimov stood in the courtyard for a moment alone, letting the early morning dew tickle the toes her sandals left unguarded. The Veela allowed herself a moments peace, as no one was usually up this early on a weekend. However there should be one more soul stirring soon. Aminia had left a note with Lennon, the only contact they'd had since the Yule ball. She had a specific time to meet with him, and as punctual as she was - she hoped he was more so. So perhaps that was why she was waiting ten minutes before the time she told him to meet her - seven am. Moving herself around, she spun with ease in a circle, the wet grass helping to lube her feet and make the pirouette flawless. The dancer gave a small leap, but landed gently and nearly soundlessly. She felt her feet nearly slip in the water, and caught herself on the wall of the courtyard. Perhaps she should stop before she embarrassed herself - if anyone say her make a mistake she'd never forgive herself. As perfection was key to becoming a famed dancer.

It was an ungodly hour for Lennon to be awake - for anyone to be awake really. But if there was anyone who could make the Ravenclaw wake up this early, it was Aminia. He was especially curious for the reason she had asked to meet him on this day because they hadn't talked since the Yule Ball months ago so he assumed she had not enjoyed herself and he had been too embarrassed to ask later. It was a long way down from the Ravenclaw tower, and Mini was not the type of person you kept waiting, so Lennon had left his dormitory early just to make sure he got there on time. He didn't even stop by the Great Hall for breakfast even though his stomach was protesting he do so.

Despite giving himself enough time to get there when he was supposed to, he saw that Mini was already there waiting and had expected no less from someone as routine as she was. He watched her dance alone, twirling the way she always did, it was like her body always had to be in motion in order to function properly. But then he saw her nearly slip just slightly and wanted to rush forward and ask if she was okay, but stopped himself. She hadn't actually fallen and he knew how prideful she was about looking her best at all times, and that was definitely not something she would have wanted anyone to see. So Lennon refrained from doing anything and let her recover on her own and when she went back to carefully dancing, he finally walked the rest of the way across the courtyard to meet her and said, "Lovely as always, Mini," referring to her dancing. "Good morning," he greeted as a way to point out the extremely early hour. "How are you?" he asked, instead of the real question that was on his mind 'What did you want to see me for?'

Aminia heard the voice she had been waiting for, and turned with a soft smile on her lips. She reached into her bag which sat on the half wall near her and looked at her watch. "Two minutes early. If I knew no better i would think you really wanted to see me." She chuckled slightly. "I am fine. Exams and studying have taken the wind from my wings a bit though. You?" Aminia knew her social cues well. She knew pleasantries and small talk, but did not prefer them. The blonde moved and hopped up on to the halfwall in a sitting position, hands flat against the concrete. "Sit, please." She spoke in the most welcoming tone she could fake.

Aminia waited and watched Lennon for a moment before speaking. "Thank you for the rose." She spoke. Mini had only assumed though that Lennon was the person whom sent her the rose. She'd not bothered to read it and had thrown the rose out. It was only a dying flower after all, why would she want to keep it?

Lennon smiled at Mini's comment despite himself, trying to conceal it with a small clearing of his throat and simply nodded in a half answer. It was nice to hear Aminia talk, even if it was just small talk and commands, the usual with her, but he was still curious as to why he had been summoned. Lennon did as he was told and carefully took a seat beside the petite girl, cautious to leave some distance between them.

Despite how small Mini was, she commanded authority and intimidated the hell out of the Ravenclaw boy. He never knew what to expect from her, some days she seemed fine and other days she was impossible to read. The fact that he hadn't talked to her since the Yule Ball but she was being so polite deemed this moment one of those in-between moments that was hardest to figure out. So when she thanked him for a rose, Lennon was quite confused what she was referring to. "I, um - what?" he first said, with a puzzled expression. "What rose?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back