Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Full Name:
Emily Katerina Meminger
Birth Date:
June 4th
Current Age:
Basic Appearance:
Emma has soft blond hair, which is usually curled into large ringlets. With warm chocolate brown eyes. She is approximately 4 ft 2" with a small frame, but not unnaturally so. She usually has a dreamy / dazed expression spread on her face. She has a small nose and a pale pigment, and she blushes easily.
Parents:
Adopted: Arthur Meminger and Elizabeth Meminger
Biological: She doesn't remember who they are.

Siblings, if any:
Shannon Meminger - 21 years old turning 22 in May
Leisel Meminger - 6 years old turning 7 in Feb.
Sean Meminger - 3 years old turning 4 in Oct.

Pets, if any:
Two puppies - Coco (After Coco Chanel) and Sammy
Area of Residence:
Edinburgh, Scotland
Blood status:
Unknown
What would their Patronus be?
Baby Penguin
What would their Boggart be?
Her boggart would be her parents sending her away to a foster home.
What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one)
A small grey mouse.
What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised?
Emma would see herself, because she is truly happy in her simple life.
What memory could they use to create a Patronus?
When she was 5 years old she had a day out with her parents where they went out and just spent time together, when Shannon was baby sitting Leisel so they could have their time together.
Hogwarts House (And why):
Hasn't been sorted yet.
Best school subjects (And why):
Hasn't started school yet.
Worst school subjects (And why):
Hasn't started school yet.

Hey Emma :)
I have some questions: (You can answer IC or OCC)

1.Why would Emma's patronus be a baby penguin?
2.Why would Emma's animagus be a small grey mouse?
3.You mention that Emma is perfectly happy in her simple life, did she ever wish for anything more?
4. What house is Emma hoping for?
5. What do you think will be Emma's best and/or worst subject?
6. It seems that Emma's family didn't/doesn't spend much time together, why is this?
7. What age was Emma adopted?

Thats all for now ;)

1.Why would Emma's patronus be a baby penguin?
Emma loves penguins, and they're cute and vulnerable, like herself.
2.Why would Emma's animagus be a small grey mouse?
Because Emma is relatively meek and small.
3.You mention that Emma is perfectly happy in her simple life, did she ever wish for anything more?
Not really, because she lives in the now and doesn't plan ahead.
4. What house is Emma hoping for?
Ravenclaw or Slytherin but she is probably going to get into Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw.
5. What do you think will be Emma's best and/or worst subject?
Her best subject will probably be Divination, Astronomy or History of Magic and her worst subjects will probably be Care of Magical Creatures.
6. It seems that Emma's family didn't/doesn't spend much time together, why is this?
I'm not sure what you mean? Emma's adoptive or real family?
7. What age was Emma adopted?
A little under one year old.

Sorry I really didn't make that clear :r:

Its just that you say:
Emma Meminger said:
What memory could they use to create a Patronus?When she was 5 years old she had a day out with her parents where they went out and just spent time together, when Shannon was baby sitting Leisel so they could have their time together.

My question is: Why don't they regulary spend time together?

Oh okay I think I've got it :D

Why don't they regularly spend time together?

They do but it's usually with her siblings as well, and as much as Emma loves them sometimes it's nice to be with your parents one on one when you're in a big family.

Answer your question? ^_^

Good Answer ;)

Okay I just have one more :r:

What happened to Emma's biological parents which lead to her adoption?

What happened to Emma's biological parents which lead to her adoption?

While on their way to work they were in a car accident. Her mom went through the dash board because she was not wearing a seat belt and the car was flipped upside down and her father's legs were caught in between some metal and he lost tons of blood, and even if he had survived he would be paralyzed.

[So sad :cry: ]

Thanks for the questions though :D

;'(

No problem, it looks like you'll have a pretty strong character ;)

I don't mean to be a bother, but I don't believe that Emma is developed enough, could I bump this and hopefully recieve some feedback?

Yay for Edinburgh :woot: Are you from there OOC? :o
Anyhow, here are some more questions ^_^

What year will Emma be going to school? I think Y7, but I'm a bit confused :p
Am I right in presuming she knows she is adopted?
If so, how does she feel about it?
How old was she when her parents?
Are her siblings really her biological siblings?
What are her biological parents names? ((Even though Emma doesn't know this ;-) ))
Can you give five adjectives for each?
And for her adoptive parents?
If she is from Scotland why is she attending HNZ?
Why is her patronus a baby penguin and why is her animagus a small brown mouse?
Is Emma particularly timid?
What is her favourite food?
Does she have any odd quirks?

Thanks Lemina : )
And no, I'm not from Edinburgh, that would be awesome if I was though
I take it you are?

What year will Emma be going to school? I think Y7, but I'm a bit confused Y7
Am I right in presuming she knows she is adopted? Yes you are
If so, how does she feel about it? At first she was a bit upset that her parent's had lied to her for x number of years, but decided that there was nothing she could do about it if her biological parents were dead, and nothing she really wanted to, she loves her adoptive family a lot.
How old was she when her parents? I assume you meant to add died into this.. She was 4 months old.
Are her siblings really her biological siblings? No, they aren't.
What are her biological parents names? Markus Vanderburg and Rosa Vanderburg
Can you give five adjectives for each? Markus: Curious, Anxious, Zealous, Thoughtful and Amiable
Rosa: Dreamy, Laid-back, Alouf, Quaint and Placid
And for her adoptive parents? Mother: Debonair, Classy, Loving, Protective and Habitual
Father: Average, Earthy, Fretful, Reflective and Rhetorical (Like a philosipher.. I can't think of the correct word, but basically he asks himself and other's questions that have a lot to do about philosophy)
If she is from Scotland why is she attending HNZ? Emma's cousin (through adoption) attends Hogwarts Scotland, and they do not get along at all, and because she thinks that it is important for her to do something on her own, even though she will miss her family terribly and she wanted the romance (not as in love) of going away to a forign country to get an education.
Why is her patronus a baby penguin and why is her animagus a small brown mouse? I've already answered this question.
Is Emma particularly timid? She sort of has a mixed personality, depending on people's auras and the colour (basically the aura of the sky as well) of the sky. So, yes, she can be.
What is her favourite food? Emma doesn't have a favorite food because she likes to have a good selection of tastes and textures, and rarely ever eats anything more then once a week.
Does she have any odd quirks?
"Every man had his own quirks and twists" So if you are going by this, I suppose she has to have some quirks. I guess that when finishing reading a book of any type she smells the pages. She also has her mood changed by auras, I'm not totally sure if that one counts but it is a bit odd I pressume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back