Emily Jane Richardson

Emily Richardson

OOC First Name
Jamie
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with a Unicorn hair
giphy.gif

Emily Jane Richardson
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE BASICS
[FULL NAME] Emily Jane Richardson
[NAME MEANING] The name Emily is a Latin name, the meaning of the name Emily is: Industrious; striving. Emily was born in America and in America the name means ''Hard Working''. Richardson is an English surname.
[NICKNAME] Emily's mother calls her Em, and sometimes she calls herself that too.
[DATE OF BIRTH] 20th of June 2027
[PLACE OF BIRTH] Los Angeles, United states of America
[GENDER] Female
[CURRENT AGE] Eleven
[STAR SIGN] Gemini
[BLOOD STATUS] Half-blood
[BLOOD TYPE] A
[CURRENT LOCATION] Wellington, New Zealand
[DIALECTS] English is her first language, but she can speak a bit with a American dialect, because of her mother who was born there, and speaks that way.
[EDUCATION] Student at Hogwarts New Zealand, Hufflepuff House
[OCCUPATION] Student
[MARTIAL STATUS] Single & too young to care
[WAND] Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with a Unicorn hair core

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
''You tell me that you need me"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
APPEARANCE
[HAIR] Emily has blonde long curly hair. She sometimes wears it into a tail.
[EYES] Emily has blue eyes.
[HEIGHT] 1,70 Meters
[WHICH HAND?] Emily is left handed.
[ALLERGIES] She has no allergies.
[BODY TYPE] Emily is tall for her age and has a small figure.
[CLOTHES] Emily has a lot of clothes, she likes dresses and a lot of colours. She also wears a lot of nice jackets. Most of the time she wears her school uniform.
[FIRST APPERANCE] If you see Emily for the first time, and just by looking at her. You would think that she is a sweet girl, but also a closed book. She has a pretty face to see.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
''Then you go and cut me down, but wait.''
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A LITTLE DEEPER
[PERSONALITY] Emily is a friendly and loyal girl, but she can be a little bit clumsy at social area. Although it's never been bad for her, her personality is funny to others in a good way, most of the time. Emily is a intelligent young lady, who works very hard for her goals. She loves reading the most and likes to learn new stuff. Emily knows a lot of stuff but acts not bossy about it. She talks a lot and sometimes there come things out of her mouth that she wish she would not have said, she feels embarrassed for a moment but after a while she forgets it and moves on. Emily has a facination for computers from the muggle world because of her mother who is a Doctor at a hospital and works with them. Emily will always help a friend out, if they need it.
[HISTORY] Emily was born on the 20th of June 2027 to John and Jane Richardson in Los Angeles, USA. Things went good for two years, but after that her parents came into a huge fight and her father left her mother and Emily. Emily was to young too understand, but her mother was heartbroken. They moved to New Zealand to make a new start, and her mother got a job at a hospital as a doctor. Emily was raised only by her mother, but she sees her mother as her superhero, she did a great job at her own. Because of that Emily her mother is a muggleborn. Emily learned a lot about muggles and their world. But Emily her mother knew that Emily would be a witch and after realizing that she wanted to give Emily her best chance, so her mother did buy a lot of books to read about the magical world, so Emily could learn more about that. When Emily realised that she was a witch, it was first a bit scary, but after a couple of years it felt like a special gift. Emily read a lot of books and has a huge knowledge about the magical world, that she never had been too. Emily does not know much about her father, nit where he is or what his job is or what his name is. She was only two when he left, without saying goodbye. Her mother does not want to talk about it, because she is afraid that Emily will go to him, and will get hurt.
[STRENGHTS] Friendly, Intelligent, Hard working, Funny.
[WEAKNESSES] Clumsy, Nerdy, can be hard by telling the truth.
[PETS] A white owl called Snow White.
[HOBBIES] She has a facanation towards the computer and ICT stuff from the muggle world. Not to play games on it, but to work on it and create things. Emily also likes to read and write.
</COLOR>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
''You tell me that you're sorry.
Didn't think I'd turn around, and say.''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

FAVOURITES
[FAVOURITE COLOR] Blue and pink
[FAVOURITE FOOD] A hamburger untill now
[FAVOURITE ANIMAL] Cats
[FAVOURITE BOOK] Achievements in charming
[FAVOURITE SEASON] Summer
[FAVOURITE PLACE] The library
[FAVOURITE SMELL Roses
[FAVOURITE SUBJECT] Charms, history of magic, defence against the dark arts and transfiguration

''It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late.''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

</B></SIZE>
Father
<i>
</i>

tumblr_static_7phvtvvp0x44skwgos0s4kowg.gif

[NAME] John Matthews
[BLOOD TYPE] Half blood
[DATE OF BIRTH] 20th of July 2001
[DATE OF DEATH] --
[MARTIAL STATUS] Divorced
[EDUCATION] Hogwarts New Zealand, Ravenclaw
[OCCUPATION] Quidditch player at Fitchburg Finches (USA)
[CURRENTLY LIVING IN:] Fitchburg, USA

[td]</COLOR>
Mother
<i>
</i>

<COLOR color="#000">
tumblr_inline_nhxqq44wMO1sj4qvu.gif

<SIZE size="50">[NAME] Jane Richardson
<B>[BLOOD TYPE] Muggleborn
[DATE OF BIRTH] 16th of December 2002
[DATE OF DEATH] --
[MARTIAL STATUS] Divorced
[EDUCATION] Harvard University
[OCCUPATION] Doctor at hospital
[CURRENTLY LIVING IN:] Wellington, New Zealand

<i>
</i>
[/td]

<COLOR color="darkgoldenrod">FIRST YEAR

[YEARBOOK PHOTO]
600full-emily-bett-rickards.jpg

ROLEPLAYS
*The magic begins
http://hogwarts.nz/topic/11132319/1/?x=0#post9266598
Emily visits Ollivanders with her mother to buy a wand. And just as always Emily makes a special first appereance.

* Homework or chatting?
http://hogwarts.nz/topic/11133398/1/
Emily meets Avery Marshall at The Great Lawn by falling over her feet. They talk about their experiances in Hogwarts for so far.

* Too Quiet
http://hogwarts.nz/topic/11133645/1/
Emily meets Stella Lagowski in the Student Lounge. Emily recognized Stella as a famous actress in the Muggleworld were she grew up. The two starting to like each other.

*Exploring...Ish
http://hogwarts.nz/topic/11134856/1/
Emily meets Valery Matthias at the Hogwarts Garden.

* Getting Out
http://hogwarts.nz/topic/11134858/1/
Emily meets Garrett Hensel at The Great Lawn, she litterly fell for him and was on her way to make her homework.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back