Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 15 1/2 Inch Flexible Applewood Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Aleks groaned as she scrunched up the letter from her father. How hard was it for him to just tell her what was going on? And why did he have to be so vague all the damn time? “Do you think it’s possible to divorce my dad?” She asked the first person she came across.

Aisa wasn't intimidated by older students, but it was still vaguely startling when an older girl suddenly stopped her in the hallway to ask her a very strange question. She stared at the girl, then shrugged. "Only if you're married to him, which would be concerning, to say the least." She said after a moment.

Oh, no that’s not what I mean,” she said, though she supposed marrying someone who was like her dad wouldn’t be too bad, as long as they actually listened to her for once. “I wouldn’t want to marry him anyway, he never listens to me,” she complained to the girl, though she was sure she didn’t know her very well. “I meant like cane I get away from him, can I sue him for my life do you think?”

Aisa nodded. "Right. Good." She said when the girl told her that hadn't been what she meant. She was about to walk on, when the girl went on. She frowned. "You should have more reasons than that not to want to marry your dad. Also. I don't think so, and it's a dumb thing to do if you could. Maybe you should be grateful." She said, the last word coming out a bit angrier than she would have liked.

Why, what’s wrong with my dad? He’s a good guy!” Aleks said, not quite understanding what the girl had been saying. “Anyone would be lucky to marry him and he was so sad after my mum died,” she told the girl. “He never listens to me and now he’s telling me that he can’t be with us for a while and that my siblings all have to come here when I asked him to let me be homeschooled, so, I’m mad okay!”

The anger Aisa was feeling was difficult to see on her face, but the more the girl talked, the more she irritated her. She snapped back. "Are you that stupid or are you making fun of me?" She asked her, wondering if the girl was messing with her. "If your mum died, you should know you can't talk that flippantly about leaving a parent behind. You should be glad you have a dad, not be a whiny child when he doesn't give you what you want."

Alek frowned at the girl. “And who are you then, telling me how I’m supposed to act?” This girl didn’t know anything about her or her life. “I love my dad but that doesn’t mean I think he’s perfect, losing my mother was the hardest thing that ever happened to me, you have no idea!”

Aisa scowled at the girl. "You're the one who asked me a stupid question out of nowhere." She said, trying to keep herself from snapping at her again. But the girl's next words made it impossible. "Yeah, well, I lost my dad so maybe you should be more careful about what you say!" She yelled.

Aleks blinked at the girl for a second. She was all ready to defend herself when she mentioned having lost her dad and all the fight just left her. “Oh,” she said, frowning at the girl. She wasn’t quite sure what to say.

To her horror, Aisa realized tears were forming in her eyes. She hadn't even spoken about her dad's death in ages. She clenched her fists, took a deep breath, and shook her head. "Nevermind. This is stupid." She said, sounding almost calm again as she averted her gaze. "Listen, I overreacted. Just... forget it." She said, taking a step back. She wanted to get out of here.

Sorry,” Alek knew what it was like to lose a parent, even though her mum had died ten years ago, the pain didn’t go away. She knew it must be the same for this girl too. She felt bad now, but didn’t know how to backtrack and so she didn’t. This had all gone a bit differently than she had thought. “Okay.” She added when the girl wanted to forget it. Seemed that was really the only option anyway. She wanted to find Jackson.

Aisa winced as the girl apologized. It was probably her job to apologize, she had been the one acting crazy. Her heart still racing, she shrugged, trying to seem like she didn't care. "It's fine. It's whatever." She said. "I should go. Sorry. Again." She attempted a smile, but knew it hadn't looked much like a smile. Without waiting for a reply, Aisa turned and rushed away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back