Elowen Rydderch

Elowen Rydderch

OOC First Name
Cole
[adminapproval=#11141811]
Elowen Llio Rydderch,
tumblr_m91962DeTD1ru3ctbo1_500.gif

You could have prevented this. Oh, oh, oh - where were you?
Had I known you then? The outcome would have been better.

I WAS A BACKING TRACK,
saving my green voices back

full name;; Elowen Llio Rydderch
pronounciation;; L - oh - when / L-hee - Oh / R-eye-der-k
nicknames;; Ellie, El
gender;; Female
age;; 17 (November 2nd, 2021)
sexual orientation;; Bi-curious
occupation;; Magical Veterinarian in Training
member group;; Other Employee

3152616880_1_14_xKWm3pii.gif

DISGUISING THE OBVIOUS
that i have no one to sing for

play by;; Hannah Murray
ethnicity;; Welsh
height;; 5'5"
build;; Slim/Slender
hair;;Light blonde, with semi-brunette highlights
eyes;; Deep brown
distinguishing marks;; Her overly large smile, her light freckles.

tumblr_mip1kvr3hU1qdjis9o1_500.gif

I LIVED IN A PAPER BIN
which I laid curled up and forgotten in

personality;; Elowen was a true Ravenclaw at Hogwarts Scotland. She has a love for knowledge, and was a straight O student in all of her classes. Her love for learning crossed over into a perfectionism which still sticks with her in her work. She is meticulous, and often considered a neat freak with everything she does. Her meticulous nature often makes work go slower for her, but she does not mind - she'd rather do it right than quickly. Aside from her week-time personality of educational value and complete focus, she loves to go out. Her weekends were often spent out on the town. That's where she found her love for sweets. She enjoys her relaxation time on the weekends, and often finds that she takes it to the extreme - especially now that she can legally drink. She often enjoys partying with her friends, and is extremly social when she's pulled from her studies.
strengths;; Great concentration, intelligent, honest, great with charms
weaknesses;; non-adaptable, slightly stoic, herbology, divination
likes;; sweets, running, exercise, cuddles, partying with her mom
dislikes;; Her sister, sweets, having to go out and see people, scales
fears;; Gaining weight, being considered not-good enough, being told she's ugly
goals;; Becoming the best in the fiels of vetrinary magic
secrets;; Her recovery from EDNOS is secret from anyone who was not with her as she suffered from the disorder.

tumblr_m0bzmwdbxZ1qisga0o1_500.gif

I GOT USED TO THE TREADMILL LOVE
where no matter how fast i run

marital status;;Single
history;;Elowen was born the oldest to a family who lost love soon after. A beautiful blonde baby girl, with large brown eyes, she always seemed a little anxious. Her parents first clue that she was a very academically driven was when her elementary school teachers wanted to skip her ahead grades. Aware of her magical abilities, her parents did not want to do such a thing to their still developing daughter. The girl became obviously bored, and often ate to soothe her boredom. She was a chubby child, but was not generally bothered by it. Her large smile was large and inviting, and she made friends with a young boy named Crimson.

Nothing seemed to be more important to her than academics and friendship, as she grew and classes got harder she found she was spending more time studying than doing anything else. She spent her weeks in her room studying, and only went out when she was done with all of her work, eating small portioned meals in the hall. None of Elowen's family knew that there was anything wrong until she came home after a semester and had lost a significant amount of weight. She became sick that winter - she was fourteen. It was then she was diagnosed with EDNOS - and was told to begin her recovery.

It's been a long road for Elowen, who's studies didn't even falter as she recovered. Unfortunately that studying was what had caused her difficulties in the first part. She still over-eats on the weekend fairly often, and can really only be confronted by her family and best friend who know her down to the last detail. Since she doesn't talk about her illness often, people do not know about it unless she opens up. Her feelings of insignificance make that fairly hard though.

tumblr_n0srdlWET61s49f4fo1_500.gif

I WAS STUCK AT THE STARTING POINT
only exhausted

ooc name;; Cole
age;; 19
role playing experience;; 7 years I think
contact info;; you can PM me on here or any of my other characters, and also add me on skype at nicky_novacain
other;;
<i></i>
template was made by KATIE OF MONTE CRISTO @ Caution && RPG-D,
so please, don't steal, kay? <3 "Where Were You" lyrics by Maria Mena.

[/center][/center][/center][/font]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back