Ellies hands

Harriet Turner

Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Harri guided Ellie to the hospital wing, her face was tear stained and red but she couldn't care less. She looked down at Ellies hands which were still covered with with the bits of Harris school shirt, she looked down at her shirt which now looked like a rag and hoped she had done the right thing by tieing them round Ellies hands, she thought stopping the blood flow was good but maybe it wasn't, she began to worry even more "How are you hands feeling?" she asked worridly.

Ellie was still crying as Harri guided her to the hospital wing.
"Throbbing" She answered Harri truthfully as they arrived at the door.
Ellie gulped and looked at Harri, She was crapping herself and wondered what was going through Harri's mind!

Harri saw Ellie look at her, she was trying to be brave, afterall hse was meant to be a Gryffindor bravest of the lot, but she was scared, petrified even. Her lip was still bleeding and she was still biting further down into it the taste of blood filling her mouth. "It's okay, someone will come and look at them," she said weakly, "ANYONE HERE?" she shouted her voice trembling.

Ellie noticed Harri's lip bleeding and a fresh flood of tears started to roll down her cheeks, it was her fault if Harri ent up hurt because of all of this!
"Are you okay?" She asked Harri, "I'm so sorry!".
The Hospital Wing was empty and Ellie walked down the isle between beds a little, wondering were the nurses were and if Nurse O'Brian was still there.

"Don't be silly Ellie I'm fine!" Harri said stopping the blood flow "Your the one I'm worried about, Where is anyone?" She said impatiently she needed someone to come now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back