Ellies ankle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah of corse!" Harri said laughing "But next I think we should explore.." she whispered leaving a dramatic pause "the boreley mansion!" her eyes glittered and she looked around to make sure no-one else could hear and waited to see Ellie's response.

Ellie grinned, she had heard of the Boreley Mansion before, but only that it was haunted, not much more.
"Sure" Ellie said, "Hows tommorow?" She asked laughing.

Harri laughed "Tommorows great!" She said grining michiviously. "It's supposed to be really haunted and scary! Do you think we should ask anyone else to come?" she asked and then paused before saying "But then again I bet it's even scarier with just the two of us!"

Patrick returned to the hospital ward smiling at the two girls who were deep in conversation.
"Not up to more mischief I hope" he grinned at them, "Alright Ms. Sparks let's see you stand on that leg now".

Ellie grinned and said "Great" before replying to Harri, "Yeh it woud be scarier ourselfs, depends if you want to be scared or not" She didnt mind who came, she loved getting a good scare though and just wanted to explore.
As Nurse Obrien came out of his office and sked if they were up to more mischief Ellie couldnt help but giggle a little, that was exactly what they were up to.
"Sure" Ellie said as he asked her to stand up. Ellie swung her legs off the bed and stood up. Smiling at Harri and Nurse Obrien she walked up the hospital wing and back down again. Her leg felt perfectly normal and she was in no pain atall!

Harri giggled with Ellie when he asked if they were up to mischief "Do we look like the kind of girls who would get up to mischief?!" She said and grinned. "Glad your all better Ellie. Shall we go then?" She asked

Patrick raised his eyes to the heavens, he could fairly guarantee that these two would be up to enough mischief to land themselves back here again.

Ellie laughed, she knew what Mr.Obrien was thinking!
"Yes, sure lets go, i could gall alseep right here" Ellie said in reply to Harri and said "Bye and thanks" To mr.Obrien, grinning.

Patrick walked to the hospital doors and smiling as he opened them for the girls.
"Goodbye" he grinned, "Next week hmmm?"

"Bye Mr.Obrien!" Harri said cheerily "Oh and next weeks sounds good!" she said and laughed.

Patrick smiled again as he closed the door after the two girls. Shaking his head gently he went to organise Ms. Sparks file. He knew without a doubt he would be seeing them in here again before long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back