Ellies ankle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harriet Turner

Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Harri and and Ellie walked along to the hospital wing. Although Harri had never been there before she knew basically were it was and as they approached Harri helped Ellie through the door and stood there waiting. "It's really late do you think anyone will be here?" Harri asked Ellie looking around at the empty beds. Ellies ankle looked really bad now in the bright light there was blood eveywhere and the amount of dirt round it didn't help.

Patrick heard the slight commotion in the hospital wing and left his quarters to see what was going on. Two girls were there, dragging dirt and what seemed like blood in with them. Oh, the house elves were going to have a field day, he thought.

"Right what seems to be the problem here then?" he asked waving his wand and turning on the lights in the hospital wing.

"Not sure" Ellie replied to Harri looking down at her ankle.
She thought back tears with a long gulp as she realised how bad it really was.
As a man, Ellie though must be the Nurse, came through and asked what had happened. Ellie took a deep breath and lied "I tripped over in the common room and went flying into the chair leg. It was the one with the golden claw foot and my ankle hit really bad of it as i fell." She finished, hoping the Nurse would believe her.

Harri saw a man approach and said "Hello," she smiled and let Ellie speak. She knew that Ellie probably didn't like to lie and so gave her what she hoped was a comforting smile and then waited to see what the man could do.

"Ok well can you sit up on one of the beds there and I'll take a look at it for you?" He smiled kindly at them, "So what has the pair of you up and about at this hour tripping over claws in your commonroom?"

Patrick smiled again, he heard many fabricated stories in this hospital wing and it never ceased to amaze him how elaborate they got.

"Were they sharp claws? I'm just asking because of all the blood!" he looked at both of them before waving his wand and cleaning the floor behind him, he really couldn't be listening to the elf in charge of the hospital wing complain again about the condition of the floor and then watch her proceed to bang and bump herself for speaking so rudely to him. No, cleaning it himself was much easier.

Ellie smiled warmly at the Nurse and spoke, "We just couldnt sleep, and were reading bits of our books to each other, when i got up to go find a biscuit and tripped. Yes they were really sharp claws" She told him, watching him clean away the blood and dirt shed left on the floor while she sumbled onto a bed.
The hospital wing seems alrite, and the nurse is kind she thought sitting up on the bed.

"But I think it could have been a bit dirty!" Harri added and winked at Ellie, she thought the nurse probably didn't believe a word seeing as both of them were covered in dirt and twigs and she thought he was very nice for not questioning them further.

Ellie grinned at Harri and had to try hard not to laugh at the mess theyd gotten themselfs in. Or the mess Ellie had gotten them in! If it wasnt for her they wouldnt be there, she was just glad the Nurse hadnt asked any more questions.

Patrick smiled as he walked over to sit infront of her, "can you lift your leg up here?" he raised his hand in the air just cm's highed than where her leg was now.
He saw the condition of her leg and sighed.
"Well either your commonroom is an absolute filthy place or this was done elsewhere" he told them, Patrick summoned a basin and using his wand filled it with water and then summoned a cloth.
"I could do this magically but I don't want to end up leaving a twig of anything else inside that cut". he told her.

Harri smiled meakly at the nurse, then turned and held Ellies hand just incase she felt any pain from the process that was about to begin.

Ellie bit her lip as the Nurse summoned a bucket of water to clean her cut. She was a bit of a baby with things like that and was glad of Harris hand.

Once all the debris had been cleaned out Patrick lifted his wand and performed the healing spell which instantly healed the deep gash on her leg.
"There you go" he smiled at her, "Good as new. Can you just stay off it there for about 20 minutes or so though".

"Thanks" Ellie said grinning, she felt no pain atall now and her ankle looked normal. Better than normal!

"Told you it wouldn't be too bad up here!" Harri said quietly so only Ellie could hear. "Do you want me too wait with you here for 20 minuetes?" Harri asked Ellie more loudly now.

Ellie smiled and Answered Harri, "Its alrite, i dont mind, you dont have to if you dont want to".

"No I want to but I won't wait if you don't want me too!" Harri said confusingly and then laughed loudly before remembering where she was and slapping her hands over her mouth to stop the sound of her laugh ringing out through the silence.

"Course i want you to" Ellie said grinning, then couldnt help laugh when Harri started laughing. "Are you tired" She asked, She had just realised how tired she really was.

"Yeah shattered!" Harri said grinning though it probably didn't look like she was tired her eyelids felt like lead and as she sat down on the seat next to the bed she had to fight to stay awake.

"Me too" Ellie said, through a yawn. Her eyes kept closing and she was just thinking about getting up and splashing some cold water onher face when she remebered she wasnt alloud to walk!

"Well atleast your ankels back to normal!" Harri said looking down at Ellies back to normal foot. "Why do you think you have to keep weight off it?" she asked.

Patrick stood there amazed that within seconds his presence could become so oblivious to the two young girls.
"I have no problem with her waiting here at all, Ms. Sparks you do seem extremely tired when you leave here I suggest you go back to your dormitory and get some rest" he smiled at the other girl, "and she must keep the weight off it momentarily because all magic is not perfect it still needs a little help from commonsence every now and then".

Patrick began to walk to his office, "I'll shout when the time is up, you may chat away amongst yourselves as if I'm not here" he said with a grin.

"Ok thank you!" Harri called after him, her cheeks were slightly pink and she wondered how they could have forgotten he was standing.

Ellie laughed a little realising the nurse was still there. "owrite" She said, as he explained why she had to keep er weight off it.
"Yeh, im just glad there isnt any real damage" She told Harri, looking at her leg.

"good as new!" she said and smiled "Well I don't think we will be forgetting out little adventure for a long time!" she said and laughed, remembering their earlier adventures in the forest.

"Yeh" Ellie siad, laughing along with Harri and thinking about the monster! Remebering its eyes sent a shiver up her spine! "would you stil go into the forest after that" She asked laughing. She could tell already what Harris answer would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back