Ellie Sparks - Lemina Troque =D[C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
Well I've become absoloutely hopeless at these, so if you don't mind could you make me one :D ?

Character Name: Ellie Sparks
Images: They can be images of anything, not just your character. Landscapes, symbols, anything. I can also make pictures semi-opague. (transparent) I prefer images that aren't cut of on the sides, but if they are then I can still deal with it. Two of my current examples had both sides cut off, and you can't really tell: This one
2ex0e80.jpg

And this one ( If you can use 2 if not that's fine :D )
moq9s.jpg

Name of Celebrity: You don't have to put this if it's not a celeb or something, but if you want me to find pics this would be useful: Selena Gomez :D
Text: I can put your name, quotes, mottos or anything else really: Ellie Sparks and Love will Find a Way :wub:
Font: You can pick from dafont.com or leave me to decide: Can i have the name in Yummah Strawberriez and the quote in Jerry's handwriting!
Colour Scheme: anything you think looks good :D
Would you like a border?: If so what: Yes please, just anything that matches the colour scheme, up to you :D
Background Image: These can be an image that you'd like to fill the whole background, or just partly. I don't mind if you put this in the images bit, but you can put it here to ease confusion. If you would like, there are hundreds of backgrounds to choose from from, imyam.com.: Nothing in particular!
House Crest/Dark Mark: Gryffindor Crest Please :D
Other: Anything else, colour changes, or specific requirements: Nope, just thank's for doing this if you do :D

- Ellie ^_^ x

Here you go xD
Very orange =)
Oh well!
You know the drill. Say if you want anything changed.
2cnv5fc.png

You can just copy the link, don't bother trying to save it =P

Thanks so much Lemina! That's amazing I absolotely love it :D :wub:
Yay, im all happy now ^_^ :lol:
I'll go put the money into your Gringotts account, and a tip :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back