Elle Starlet White

01.png

Full Name:
Elle Starlet White

Date of Birth:
21st June

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
Long Blond hair, with very pale blue eyes.
Quite Skinny and not too tall

Personality:
She's quite rebellious. She tries not to be but it's in her nature. She is quite caring about others, and will stay well away from those who might hurt her. She likes to read, and hates dangerous sports. Elle can be a bit of a biatch, but that is only if she fears people will try to harm her. She loves life, and treasures it, meaning she is very bad with death. She loves life because her condition means that she will most likely have a short life span.

Family:
Mother - Gabrielle Virvidian
French, attended Beauxbatons, both her parents are muggles. She works from home as an artist. She takes a lot of care over Elle, and is very protective of her. She is very beautiful in Elle's eyes and dresses very smartly. She is a very strong willed and minded person. She isn't afraid to speak her mind. She has long blond hair like Elle and darker blue eyes. She is quite tall, and of a natural build.
Father - Thomas White
English, attended Hogwarts Scotland, also muggleborn. Was in Ravenclaw. A very smart man, who works hard at his job as a healer in a private wizarding hospital. He studied medicine at Oxford for 4 years, before he met and married Gabrielle. They moved to Japan and lived there until, the eldest son Ethan was born, then they moved to New Zealand and have lived there ever since. Thomas is attempting to find a cure to Elle's condition.
Brother - Ethan White
14, and attending Durmstrang. Lifes in the shadow of his sister. Due to the fact he's perfectly fine and she's not. He likes Durmstrang, it's the school for him. He has blond hair and dark blue eyes. He's well built and loves all manners of sport.

Pets:
Elle is not allowed pets, as they could be dangerous.

Area of Residence:
Auckland, New Zealand

Blood Status:
Mixed Blood

Heritage:
French and English

Special Abilities:
Due to her condition, she can't feel pain, cry, sweat, or know when she needs to go to the bathroom.

Interests or Hobbies:
Shopping!

Additional Skills:
She's a pretty fair drawer.

Strengths:
Not getting hurt, Shopping, finding clothes that match people

Weaknesses:
Not always remembering those around her.

Describe your character in three words:
Happy, Self-Centered, Careful

Favourite place to be:
I like the library. It's quite safe

Friends:
I have a few friends, but not too many.

Hogwarts House:
I would quite like to be in either Ravenclaw or Slytherin.

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
To see the entire seven years and enjoy them to the fullest.

Best school subjects:
Don't know yet.

Worst school subjects:
Don't know yet

Extracurricular Activities:
Shopping, can that be one?

Graduation:
In 7 years

Current Job:
Shopper

Plans for your future:
To be Awesome!

Your Patronus:
A deer, because they are strong and power and let nothing stand in there way, but are still prone to be hurt.

Your Patronus memory:
The first time, my mum and I went shopping.

Your Boggart:
Hurting myself, like broken bones etc

Your Animagus:
A cat, because I like cats

Mirror of Erised:
For me to not have this condition.

A page from your diary:
Dear me!

Today is exactly ten years after the day I was diagnosed with CIPA. I went to the doctors and they said everything was in order and that I was fine. Which is super. It was a little weird to think it's been 10 years. Obviously it hasn't gotten any better, but thanks to my wonderful daddy, I'm better off than those other 10 documents cases of CIPA in New Zealand. He says that for when I go to Hogwarts, he'll try to make a special thing which will tell me when I need to go to the bathroom. A little embarrassing, but I'm going to have to if I want to live. Hogwarts soon. O.M.G, I can't wait. It will be so awesome. Anyway gotta go, Mummy is going out for dinner, I'm staying in the house myself for once. I think I'll watch some TV.

lots of Love
Elle

Hi Elle,

just a few questions to help develop your character some more...

Was there a particular reason your parents moved to New Zealand?
Which magical hospital did your father train in to acquire the skills needed to practice healing in the magical community?
Where does he work?
Would your parents have preferred you to have attended Beauxbatons or Hogwarts Scotland?
How did you feel when you got your letter for Hogwarts?
How will you cope at school with your illness?
What about Slytherin appealed to you?
How are you settling into the school?
Your disease is a rare inherited disorder, who else in your family had it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back