Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
</B></U></SIZE></SIZE></FONT></COLOR>
ELIZA BETH STEWART
HELLO WORLD THIS IS ME​
<i>
</i>

FULL NAME: ELIZA BETH STEWART
Eliza: the English variation of Eliza Beth which is Hebrew in origin meaning 'consecrated to god' or 'god is satisfied'.
Beth: Variation of Bethel which is Hebrew in origin meaning 'house of god.' It is also a diminutive of Elizabeth, Bethesda, Bethany, Bettina and Bethua.
NICKNAMES: LIZZY-BETH, LIZ, EBZ AND E-B
I've heard almost every shortened variation of my name possible and to be perfectly honest Liz and Beth are probably the most annoying. At least my mother and sisters were a little imaginative when it came to thinking up the nick name Lizzy-Beth. It defiantly has a touch of originality compared to something boring like Liz
BIRTHDATE: TWENTY-FIFTH JUNE 2012
BLOOD STATUS: HALF BLOOD
Muggle father, pure blood mother, and completely accepting of all blood types. My mother being pureblood raised me to not believe in such petty prejudice over the status of someone's blood. I personally judge people on the quality of their character rather than the blood status they posses. I couldn't care less if someone is muggle born or mixed blood.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: SINGLE (LOOKING)
Hey I'm sixteen now, I personally think I'm old enough to handle a relationship. Don't you?
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: UNSURE
You could say that I'm having an identity crisis at the moment. I'm not really sure who I am underneath my shy exterior. I'm willing to experiment to find out what my personal preference is.
FAVOURITE COLOUR: DEEP ALMOST NAVY BLUE
I love the rich soul feeling of a dark navy blue; it has always held a special place for me and for a long time has represented the colour of my mood, with my parent's death and all. But who knows maybe in a year's time my favourite will be yellow. I doubt it but it could happen.
FAVOURITE FOOD: BROCCOLI
I know I guess I'm just one of those weird kids who totally love the foods that most people detest. But I truly do love the tree-like green vege that tastes so good. Particularly if its raw and slathered in onion dip then it's just omnomming delicious.
DIET: VEGETARIAN
After learning where the meat products I so constantly shoved in my mouth were coming from I swore to give up meat forever. I couldn't harm living creatures for my own selfish needs. That was 6 years ago and I'm still going strong.
DESIRED OCCUPATION: PROFESSIONAL ARTIST
For as long as I could remember I have wanted to sell my paintings and sketches for money, I love the thought of having my art hanging in a gallery.

</B></U>
WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE​
<i>
</i>

HAIR: DARK BROWN, WAVY, SHOULDER LENGTH
My hair is naturally dark brown and wavy, it is side parted and hangs to just below my shoulders. I usually leave it out loose or in a ponytail. I'm too lazy to do anything fancy with it.
EYE COLOUR: DARK BROWN
I have my mother's eyes, not literally of course that would be gross, they dark, wide and full of emotion. They will always something I treasure deeply, a solid reminder that I am my mother's daughter.
FACIAL FEATURES: HIGH CHEEK BONES, ROUNDED FACE, SMALL NOSE AND AVERAGELY SPACED EYES
I've always liked the way my face looked. Although it's a bit on the rounded and slightly bigger end of the stick I can admit that I have never felt self conscious and wanted to change my face shape through obsessive dieting.
HEIGHT: 5 FEET 8 INCHES
I kinda tower over a few people and I admit that it is hard to find a date taller than you. I swear people are getting shorter these days. But being tall has its advantages.
BUILD: SLIGHTLY FULLER FIGURE BUT TONED
I may have some unnecessary baby fat from pigging out on my favourite junk foods but I'm happy with the way I look. When I was younger my weight always made me self conscious but I'm now accepting of it. Quite contrary to a lot of girls my age in society these days I hasten to add.
STYLE: COMFORTABLE HAND-ME-DOWNS AND SNEAKERS
Fashion has never been a big deal for me, mostly due to the fact that I never had the money to buy anything extremely fashionable. Hand-me-downs are fine though really, they always have a nice comfortable worn feeling and the musty smell of thrift store clothes is nice, despite what people say.

<SIZE size="150"><SIZE size="150">THE INNER WORKINGS OF ME
<i>
</i>

<B>PERSONALITY: SHY, CREATIVE, PROTECTIVE, CARING
Shy: I don't have a backbone to stand up for myself in a confrontation, I just go with what everyone else says even if I don't agree. I also find it hard to go up to people and make friends. I don't tend to strike up conversations, I wait until somebody else starts talking first. I want to make friends for myself and I'm getting there in the sense that I don't actually slip away from social situations anymore, but parties and things are still awkward.
Creative: I am an art nut. I love to draw and create things. Preferring to make birthday and Christmas presents to buying them, hey it's cheaper that way anyway. And dad was an artist; it's something we used to do together which is just an added bonus.
Protective: I may be extremely shy but I am not afraid of being protective of my younger sisters. They mean the world to me and after the loss of our parents they're all I have left. No one messes with my sisters!
Caring: I'm more of a mother that a teenager. I've had the responsibility of looking after my sisters since I was eight and I have a strong maternal instinct. I really want to have kids of my own someday.
<B>MY SAFE HAVEN, ALL MINE

HOME TOWN: OMARAMA, NEW ZEALAND
I was born Omarama and I lived in my parent’s house with my sisters until I was eight, then in the local orphanage until I was 13. It was a great place to live, everyone knew everyone.
CURRENTLY RESIDES IN: DUNEDIN, NEW ZEALAND
My sisters and I moved to Dunedin when I was 13, shortly after we were adopted. I'm still adjusting to the bustling city.
RESIDENTS: EMMALINE AND ZEIVA STEWART, SIANNA PIRIPITUS, DEMETRIUS AND ANGELA VAN LAAR VETH AND AIMEE DARKHART
My sisters, adoptive mother and her boyfriend. Not to mention his two daughters two from other relationships Angela and Aimee. Talk about a full house!
<U>LEARNING FREES THE MIND
<COLOR color="#000"><FONT font="Georgia">

PRE MAGICAL EDUCATION:
EDUCATED AT: HOMESCHOOLED
My father was my teacher. He was the best teacher and he taught me everything I ever needed to know at that age. He made sure I got the right education and still left time to critique my art. He taught me how to swim and ride a bike, read and write and draw. I miss it.
FAVOURITE SUBJECT: ART
Is it even a surprise that my favourite subject is art? I love it; it allows me to express everything that is going on in my head at any particular time. I can be free when I draw and I miss the times when I could draw my parents.
LEAST FAVOURITE SUBJECT: MATHEMATICS
Urgh, maths. I never got the point it such a useless subject. I can understand the uses for it if you're like a mathematician or a tax attorney or something but not a regular Joe like me who's more interested in my artwork than numbers and equations.
MAGICAL EDUCATION:
EDUCATED AT: HOGWARTS NEW ZEALAND
It was really a shock when I got my acceptance letter, and at first I wasn't sure I wanted to go at first. I didn't want to leave my younger sisters at the orphanage by themselves.
HOUSE: RAVENCLAW
I honestly thought I was going to be a Hufflepuff. I'm nice but obviously I was smart enough to be a Ravenclaw. Perhaps I'm a Raven-puff or Huffle-claw?
FAVOURITE SUBJECT:

LEAST FAVOURITE SUBJECT

FAVOURITE PLACE

LEAST FAVOURITE PLACE

WAND: MAHOGANY WAND 14" ESSENCE OF UNICORN HAIR
<U><i></i>
<i></i>

More coming soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back