Eliza Beth Stewart

OOC First Name
Melissa.
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair

Introducing
Eliza Beth Stewart 3rd year Ravenclaw
A little bit about her:
Eliza Beth is quite shy but has taken it upon herself to come out of her shell and become more out going because she wants to have friends and not end up alone. She has a great sense of humor and loves to laugh generally about anything. She is extremely artistic and loves to draw, portraits are her favourite though she does draw some landscapes. She was orphaned at 8, and has lived in an orphanage since then with her two younger sisters. She is a loyal friend and is good at keeping secrets.
What she needs:
A best friend (Not worried about gender or age) - some one that she can turn to, lean on when she's feeling sad, laugh with and vise versa (one would be fine but more could be possible)
General Friends (Not worried about gender or age) - People she knows and can have fun with but not to the extreme of a best friend.
Boyfriend - (maybe) I was thinking along the lines of a friend turned love intrest, (I know shes young but hey)
Enemies - Someone that just doesn't like Eliza Beth for who she is, maybe someone older and looks down upon. Basically someone who gives her a hard time.

Any other suggestions write them here or pm me

Hey,

So I need one more friend for either Makaylah Makwa or Tyler Hawkens. They are both in Ravenclaw, and because I've been on and off. I figure one or two friends is better than a whole of them. So let me just tell you a bit about them.
Makaylah Makwa- Pure Blood girl that doesn't care about blood status. To be honest no one in her family really does except her father Rhy Embril Makwa and Seth Makwa (daddy's influence) She's Native American and from the Makah tribe (Originally from Washington but some move to Hawaii over time) She loves to study Fossil (like her mom) and loves to read mystery books. She likes magic but been having a lot trouble with it lately. So a friend fine, I don't mind it. Or enemy if your against Makaylah for some reason.
Tyler-Is someone just thought of, your typical comic book collector, doesn't have many friends because he kinda hates people. Has a stalker name SAPPHIRE CLOW (she gross) xD and is Makaylah friend. I'm looking for one other friend for him, maybe they can help out with shyness and his lame social life. Let me know what you think. Mkkay? Thanks :)

Hey,

I think Makaylah and Tyler would be good friends with Eliza Beth, Do you want me to set up an rp or do you?

If you wanna start one that be cool with me. Both are available, but I rather rp them one at a time with your character if you don't mind :)

Umm, I have a third year Ravenclaw... her name's Elspeth... blah blah blah....

Arright. They're both orphaned third year Ravenclaw girls, and I'm amazed they haven't met before (especially as they're kindof related.)

What you think?

Michiko's a second year Ravenclaw with no friends. She is a little like Eliza Beth.... A lot like her actually. Michiko loves to draw and read. She is a little bit of a ditz and she's always daydreaming. :) She could be a friend or best friend?

Ihave a third year, Tom Shale. He is 13 anda flirt, joker and would treat his girl well. Although tom likes t play jokes on people he also has a nice side of him, this is only because his twins kindness rubs off on him. If he was to see someone upset he would go up to them just to make sure that they a okay and then if the person wated to tell him he would listen. Otherwise he would give them company.

I have a 3rd year Raven too, Jeremy Thorne, and he seems to have a lot in common with Eliza Beth. Just like her, he's begun to come out of his shell a bit more and while he can't draw at all, one of his hobbies is to go around the school to look at the portraits as they move around. Maybe they can be friends? I do have a bit of a plot if you'd like to hear it :r

Madz,
sweet I'll set one up asap :)

Ceara,
oh yeah I forgot they were kinda related, shall I set up and rp?

Michiko
michiko sounds like someone that Eliza Beth could easily be friends with, perhaps even best friends if all goes well, would you like me to set up an rp? (man I'm going to be busy)

Alexandra,
Tom sounds like someone that Eliza Beth could get on with well, is it possible that they could be possible future bf and gf?

Cyndi,
Jeremy sounds great, what is this plot idea that you have in mind? I'd love to hear it xD

Eliza Beth Stewart said:
Alexandra,
Tom sounds like someone that Eliza Beth could get on with well, is it possible that they could be possible future bf and gf?
yes thats fine :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back