Kieran: Key-rahn
Boneheart: Bohn-Hart
Nicknames: El, Bonehead
Name Origins: English and Spanish
Date of Birth: 31st October, 2045
Current Age: currently sixteen

Guess that means I'm buying lunch that day
I know all your secrets

Basic Appearance: At sixteen, he stands at an impressive six feet tall with a fit and athletic build that hints at a dedication to sports or regular physical activity. His curly bronze-brown hair, often puffy and wild after drying, frames his face in a way that contrasts strikingly with his deep blue eyes. These eyes are sharp and clear, often gleaming with a confidence that defines his demeanour. He has a warm, olive-toned complexion, a clear inheritance from his Spanish father, which complements his overall appearance. On the inner side of his arm, a distinct tattoo shaped like a lightning storm is a unique and personal mark, adding a touch of intrigue to his otherwise straightforward look.

His wardrobe is simple yet functional, reflecting his laid-back personality. Hoodies and jeans are his go-to attire, offering comfort and ease without sacrificing style. Whether lounging at home or hanging out with friends, his outfit choice remains consistent, a testament to his down-to-earth nature. Despite his casual clothing, he carries himself with a notable confidence. His posture is upright, and his movements are sure and deliberate, suggesting a young man who is comfortable in his own skin and unafraid to take on the world.
Personality: Elio possesses a confident and charismatic personality that naturally draws others to him. At sixteen, he exudes a maturity beyond his years, likely shaped by both his life experiences and his strong sense of self. His confidence is not the overbearing kind; rather, it’s a quiet assurance that inspires trust and respect from those around him. He has a naturally positive outlook on life and a can-do attitude that often serves as a source of motivation for his friends and peers. This optimism doesn't mean he's naive—he's well aware of life's challenges but chooses to approach them with determination and resilience. This trait makes him a reliable figure in his social circles, someone others look to for leadership and support.

Despite his confident exterior, he remains humble and approachable. He’s the type of person who is genuinely interested in others, often going out of his way to help a friend in need or to lend a listening ear. His empathy and understanding make him a great confidant, and people often feel comfortable sharing their problems with him. His athleticism and commitment to staying fit indicate a disciplined side to his personality. He sets high standards for himself, not just physically but in all aspects of his life. This drive can sometimes make him his own harshest critic, but it also pushes him to continually improve and strive for excellence.

The lightning storm tattoo on his inner arm is a distinctive feature that adds to his intriguing personality. It’s a part of his story, symbolising a significant moment or aspect of his life. While he doesn't always share the meaning behind it, those who know him well understand that it represents his resilience and his readiness to face challenges head-on. In social settings, he is often the glue that holds groups together. His sense of humour, combined with his ability to stay grounded, makes him both fun to be around and dependable. He has a knack for making everyone feel included and valued, which is why he’s well-liked and respected by many.
Immediate Family: Mother: Kelsey Boneheart
Father: Lucio Armand
Brothers: none as far as he's aware
Sisters: not that he knows of

You know all my deep-dish
Guess that means some things they never, they never change

Pets: cat named spark
School: currently homeschooled but looking to transfer
Blood Status: halfblood
Heritage: spanish, english
Interests or Hobbies:
  • Basketball: Passionate about playing and practicing on the court.
  • Music:
    • Enjoys listening to a variety of genres, from classic rock to contemporary pop.
    • Learning to play the guitar.
  • Reading:
    • Enjoys a wide range of genres, including science fiction, fantasy, biographies, and self-improvement books.
  • Movies and TV Shows: Appreciates well-crafted narratives and compelling characters.
  • Outdoor Activities:
    • Hiking scenic trails.
    • Camping.
    • Spending time at the beach.
  • Technology:
    • Interested in gadgets.
    • Learning basic coding.
    • Working on tech projects, such as building computers and creating simple apps.
  • Cooking:
    • Inspired by his Spanish heritage.
    • Enjoys experimenting with traditional recipes.
  • Social Activities:
    • Playing video games.
    • Going to the movies.
    • Hanging out with friends.

Strengths:
He is confident and charismatic, which naturally draws others to him. He is reliable and trustworthy, making him a dependable friend. His athleticism and dedication to basketball show his determination and discipline. His empathy and genuine interest in others make him an excellent confidant.

Flaws:
Fatal Flaw: His confidence can sometimes border on overconfidence, leading him to take unnecessary risks or underestimate challenges.
Major Flaws: He tends to be his own harshest critic, setting very high standards for himself, which can lead to unnecessary stress and self-doubt. He can also be somewhat stubborn, insisting on his way even when other solutions might be better.
Minor Flaws: He occasionally struggles with time management, balancing his many interests and commitments. He sometimes finds it hard to relax and unwind, always feeling the need to be productive.

Values:
He values loyalty and honesty, both in himself and in others. He believes in the importance of hard work and perseverance. Family and friends are paramount to him, and he places great importance on maintaining strong, supportive relationships. He also values continuous learning and self-improvement, always seeking to better himself in various aspects of life.

We both know what I, what I, what I mean
When I look at you it's like I'm looking at me

Describe your character in five words: Confident, charismatic, athletic, empathetic, driven.
Best school subjects: text
Worst school subjects: text
Current Job: student
Plans for the future: he intends to live his mother's dream of becoming a healer
Patronus: Wolf Wolves are known for their loyalty, strength, and strong social bonds within their pack, reflecting his values of friendship and family. Additionally, their agility and perseverance in hunting align with his competitive spirit and drive to overcome challenges.

Patronus memory: The feeling of camaraderie and triumph after winning a hard-fought basketball game with his teammates.
Boggart: The fear of failure - The boggart takes the shape of a dark, looming figure pointing accusingly at him, representing his fear of not living up to his own high standards and letting down those who rely on him.
Ridikkulus: He imagines the dark figure tripping over its own feet and tumbling comically to the ground, turning into a harmless puff of smoke.
Animagus: Given the animagus form tends to be something close to the person themselves and often takes the form of the patronus, he would probably be a wolf as well - though he is not an animagus and has no wish to be one.

My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo
My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo without you
Credits; Jillian Allen / Joachim Svare / Joleen Belle for the Lyrics, Google for the Images. Template is made by me.

Last edited:
E L I O ✻ K I E R A N ✻ B O N E H E A R T
ELIO; ‘MEANING’ ✻ KIERAN; ‘MEANING’
3f854d5058bcb7f4ce3f6b1c0de4647d72886f32.gif
14eaf29172ede73f010efec8fa32fbab06bfd438.gif

I'VE GOT A RECORD PLAYER THAT WAS MADE IN 2014 DYED MY HAIR BLUE, IT CAME OUT A SEASICK SORT OF GREEN
I LIKE VINTAGE DRESSES WHEN THEY FALL JUST BELOW MY KNEES I PRETEND I SCRAPED THEM CLIMBING IN THE TREES

full

LINKS & AUTHOR NOTE

Theme // Biography // Aesthetic // Relationships

Lyrics from Record Player by AJR and Daisy the Great
Dividers and bio coding by Clairey
Wand from fantasybynumbers.ca/gallery
Last updated 12/06/2024

full

I'M IN AN ELEVATOR, IT'S GOIN' DOWN, DOWN, DOWN I SPENT FOREVER WITH MY FEET ON THE GROUND BUT NOT NOW (NOT NOW)
'CAUSE I DON'T WANNA DO THE WRONG THING GUESS I GOTTA GO AND GET FAMOUS FOR DOIN' NOTHING

QUICK INFORMATION
FULL NAME
DIALECTS
OCCUPATION
PATRONUS
Elio Kieran Boneheart
New Zealand English, Spanish
Student
Wolf
DATE OF BIRTH
BLOOD STATUS
PREVIOUS OCCUPATIONS