Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden-2.jpg

Full Name:
Eden Nikcole Silverback
At birth her last name was Luna but she changed it to Koshiba in her third year.

Date of Birth:
November 13th 2009

Basic Appearance:
Eden is 5'7 with raven black hair and green eyes. She has lightly tanned skin and is curvey.

Personality:
Eden is very head strong. She doesn't really care about anyone other than her family and a few friends. To people who do not know her they find that she is a very mean person.

Family:
Eden is the mother to Aine Le Fey. Eden is married to Alexander Silverback.
Eden has a twin sister Elvera Le Fey who works as the Divination Professor at Hogwarts New Zealand. She has a young sister Lilith Patil who works at Ollivanders. Her mother Morgan Le Fey is the owner of the Inner Eye.

Pets:
Eden has two snakes and two Eagels. Her first snake is a Emerald Tree Boa who is named Kiwi. Her second snake is a Silver Snake V2 named Judas. She has a Bald Eagel that is named Tudor and her other Eagel is a Golden Eagel that is named Glimmer.

Area of Residence:
Eden spends most of her time in Japan but every now and than you will find her in her home in New Zealand.

Blood Status:
Unknown

Special Abilities:
Eden is a Seer

Interests or Hobbies:
Eden isn't really interested in anything other than her family and the Dark Arts.

Additional Skills:
Eden is a master when it comes to Charms. She is also very good at wandless and wordless magic.

Strengths:
Eden is able to learn something right away. She is also very driving and almost always gets what she wants.

Weaknesses:
Eden finds it hard to take no for an answer. She also can be to overprotective of her daughter.

Describe your character in three words:
Smart, Cunning, Fierce

Favourite place to be:
By the pool at home.

Friends:
Her twin sister Elver Le Fey. Her best friend since her third year Kida Frost. Her adoptive sister Hoshi Koshiba and her younger sister Lilith Patil.

Hogwarts House:
Slytherin

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
When Eden was at Hogwarts she hoped that she would become a prefect and than Head Girl. She did not achieve those but she did get the best marks in her classes.

Best school subjects:
Ancient Runes and Divination

Worst school subjects:
Transfiguration

Extracurricular Activities:
Heta Omega she was also a cheerleader for the Slytherin House Team

Graduation:

Current Job:
Eden is a Death Eater she also works at the Silver Snake.

Plans for your future:
Eden hopes to one day to be the Leader of the Deather Eaters and maybe even own the Silver Snake.

Your Patronus:
A peacock

Your Patronus memory:
The first time Eden ever held Aine in her arms.

Your Boggart:
Her daughter being dead

Your Animagus:
Black mamba

Mirror of Erised:
Being leader of all the Death Eaters.

A page from your diary:
Dear Diary,

Today has been an interesting day to say the least. Aine came home today for her Christmas break and she informed me that she was in love with her boyfriend Bikou and that she was going to marry him and not the unknown person that she was engaged to from the time she was a year old. It took me about five minutes of laughing before I could finally calm down enough to tell her that she was acting like a complete twit and of course she was going to marry the person she was engaged to. If only you could have seen her face. She screamed at me and told me that I was the worst mother ever. I wanted to smack the stupid out of her but than I remembered that I was just as silly as her when I was sixteen. Sunako and I had planned on telling Aine and Bikou that they where engaged when they where seventeen but because Aine is so much like me and insists on having her way I had no choice but to tell her now. When she finally calmed down enough to listen I told her that she had been engaged to Bikou for almost as long as she had been alive Aine changed her tune right away. She apoligized and told me that I wasn't the worst mother ever I was in fact the very best and one day she hoped to be just like me. I am just glad that my son Luxen is still not interested in girls. He spends most of his time studying and learning to be a Dark Wizard. I think when he is of age I will tell him that I am a Death Eater and see how he reacts. Well I am going to close for now. Elvera and Morgan will be here soon and I haven't even started dinner yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back