Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Okay, people. I want to do this years presentation very organized, meaning I need your cooperation with it. For those who are new and doesn't know what the hell I'm doing, I will be doing a graduation presentation that will be put on my youtube (HNZ should have its own youtube channel :) ) for everyone to see it. Last year was a bump because it was a rush presentation that made me sick and was banned from the computer but this year (HNZ year) will be an early preparation for me. For the new comers this links are the past graduation presentation 2023, 2024, and 2025. The last one wasn't great but I did try my best, I will list the graduates and tell me if someone is missing.
[ul][li]Zazuka Bones - HG/R</LI>
[li]Sanctuari Ellison - H
[li]Andromeda Fiorelli - G
[li]Amzurah Archer - G
[li]Serena Vanderhol - G
[li]Jade Caja - G/P
[li]Violet Bellamy - H
[li]Cassandra Zhefarovich - S
[li]Stephen Duquette - H
[li]Simon Blackmoore - H
[li]Jacob Holland - S
[li]Mike Goulding - HB/G
[li]Brian Getathorn XIX - R/P
[li]Andrew Bruke - S/P
<LI>[li]Daniel Boyd - H[/li][/ul]Now, I need the graduates to PM me their Info's, Motto's, and a wallet size picture of your PB's. And for those who aren't going to be graduating yet, you could help me pick a graduation song (if you have it already please send it to my yahoo account) and background wallpapers.

I appreciate if you all help :)
Thank you
Joyce

By wallet sized photo do you mean 100 x 100? Or something bigger like for the yearbook?

Cassandra Zhefarovich- Slytherin :cool:

A-10-tion:

Graduates, change of video maker ... All info's and pictures just send it to Hamza and he will do this year's presentation. I just can't do it this year.

Hope you understand
Joyce :wub:

I'll be taking the video over guys, and I promise you guys an excellent video presentation. ;) (I am a Freelance Video Maker :p )

So, just send me the wallet sized photos, along with any other important information, I'd really appreciate it. :)

Wow that's cool but thanks Joyce for the work you've down in the past!

So I've created a Youtube channel for HNZ and all of the presentation video's will now be on there. :)

Sorry to double post, but I wanted to let everyone know that if you have a mate for your graduating student (gf/bf), you can send him/her a letter if you want. ;) I will put it on the video.

Selwin Snape said:
Sorry to double post, but I wanted to let everyone know that if you have a mate for your graduating student (gf/bf), you can send him/her a letter if you want. ;) I will put it on the video.
What account do you want me to send the letters on? :)

Austin Devearux said:
Selwin Snape said:
What account do you want me to send the letters on? :)
Please send it to Hamza's account. :) Thanks.

A-10-tion

Every Graduation Presentation will be Hamza's job now. I'm still glad that I made the past presentation. He will be making the current year's video and I will continue after this year. :)

Thanks for everyone for helping me build the past presentation
Joyce :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back