Dying hair!

Rhyspa Marinescu

OOC First Name
Katie; Mini Me
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Rhyspa walked into the dungeons with her hair dye she'd brought from home. Her and Caysi were planning on dying their hair.

Caysi walked down the stairs humming and saw Rhyspa already there. So Caysi said " Hey! What colour did you get?". she said smiling.

"I brought purple, blue, and red," Rhyspa said with a grin. "What color do you want?"

Caysi smiled and said " I brought, Black, Deep Purple and Dark Blue". she said getting them out of her purse and then she said " Hey...why don't we mix them together?". she said smiling.

"Alright. Lets see what we comeup with!" Rhyspa said. She and Caysi mixed up the dyes and it turned into a bright lavenderish blue.

Caysi smiled and said " Wow!". she said " That's so pretty!". she said smiling.

She smiled at Caysi. "Do you want me to do your hair first?"

Caysi smiled and said " Sure!". "But I need to cut my hair...because it's way to long..". she said going to get a pair of scissors.

"Alright," Rhyspa said, watching Caysi search for a pair of scissors, and finding them successfully. "Do you want them randomly throughout your hair?"

Caysi laughed and said " Umm..the whole head please". she smiled as she cut her long hair. " Wow!". Caysi said as she looked in the mini mirror. Her hair was shouler length apposed to past her elbows.

"Nice cut!" Rhyspa said with a smile. "Alright, the whole head you say?" she grinned. Rhyspa sat Caysi in a chair and started dying her hair. It took a while, since Caysi's hair was so thick. Thank God Caysi cut some of that hair off! Rhyspa thought. "Okay, In about 30 minutes you need to wash your hair."

Caysi smiled and said " Would you like me to do your hair now?". she said with a smile.

"Sure, random pieces, please!" Rhyspa said laughing.

Caysi smiled and said " Alrighty". as she got the hair color and did random peices.
" Ok thirty minitues and it has to come out". she said smiling. " What would you like to do now?". she said smiling devlishly.

"Hmmm. Well, we do have some extra dye..." Rhyspa said, smirking.

"I have no clue. Lets see if someone wants to do their hair?"

"Hmm. Lets go to the Lake and open a hair dying shop."

"Alright, but first, lets go rinse out our hair!" Rhyspa laughed.

Caysi smiled and washed her hair out. It was tottaly pitch black. "Look at this". she said smiling..she loved it.

Rhyspa gasped. "Caysi! Your hair looks so awesome!" When Rhyspa rinsed her's out, she had bright violet streaks throughout her hair. "Wicked!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back