Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 13 3/8" Core of Basilisk Fang and Venom with a special handle
The Parselmouth sat down with Fenrir on the ground in front of her in the North Tower. Aleyha was far from her snake's den. Her clothing was loose, and easy to move in, the color of darkness. Her white blonde hair flowed around her, making her appearance look all more appealing, yet like a snake, she was venomous as well. The Parselmouth princess waved her fingers in front of Fenrir, and her crimson red eyes flashed like fire. Fenrir rose up to stare at her in the eyes. She breathed in Parseltongue, "Fenrir, my dearest friend, tell me how much you have watched me change over the term of my arrival to this place."

Aleyha wished to know how much she had changed, whether or not she had softened any. Fenrir hissed eerily, "Aleyha, you have not softened. You have surpassed much of your first years, and alas, you are still the same as I had met you, if not more violent." Aleyha grinned faintly, her muscles moving easily and smoothly. Aleyha closed her eyes the same hue as blood. Though she had acquired some dear friends, she managed to hurt Brodie and made up with him as well. Austin has proved to make himself not be pushed around by the girl, but Aleyha promised that she would surpass his magic.

After all, she was the heir to the Parselmouth's Treasure. Though she wasn't strong enough to use it, she had to settle with her wand she purchased. She bit her lip and opened her eyes. She murmured, "Fenrir, I wish not to harm my friends. I must have some loyalty to them. Like Brodie, I didn't mean to hurt him." Aleyha released a sigh, and remembered that day. She had shoved him down the stairs. The half of her wanted so much to laugh and go on. The Zhefarovich blood pumping in her veins, the name itself feared in Bulgaria. And yet, the Devearux blood called out to him. The kinder side of her.

Fenrir shook his head and hissed, "Aleyha, I know what troubles you. Though not now, you are must too young, but you will have to choose which side you will be on. For now, just rely on instinct." Aleyha nodded and exhaled deeply. Fenrir was her one true friend. One that knew every bit of her. Reason why she was the way she was, reasons why she hates muggles with a passion. What makes Aleyha is her past, and the snowy Slytherin refused to tell anyone. Even her best friend Ai, whom she would gladly take down anyone who dared to speak of her in a harsh manner. She felt the same with Brodie, the reason why Aleyha attacked the second year Hufflepuff.

The First year made her way up the steps of the tower, barely making a sound. Her expression was one of fatigue. She hadnt slept well the past few nights, and her days weren't any better. Her encounter with Ai had aggravated her, and nothing was helping. It wasn't like Kaede had purposely ran into Ai. It was like she had thought Kaede meant to knock her books out of her hands. Kaede's anger bubbled up a little bit, but she quickly put it out. It wasn't worth getting too excited about. The one thing that she as herself refused to let go, was that Ai had actually tried to hit her. It was bad enough when Kaede was hit by her parents. Although she had never said anything to them, it was different with another girl her own age. By all means, she would refuse to put up with it. Kaede would decide who would touch her body, and if they did so without her permission, she would not cower and put herself beneath someone else's level ever again.

Her pace quickened as she got closer to the top, her shoes making an echo as each foot hit the cold stone stairs. Her heart's pace slightly quickened as she landed on the top step, her foot making a final clack as it met the stone floor. Kaede's jet black hair set itself around the frame of her face. Keeping her eyes to the floor, she didn't look to see if anyone was there. Not that it mattered, but she did not feel like confronting anyone unless it was necessary.

Walking to the window, she sighed, and looked out at the vast landscape. Hogwarts was such a beautiful place, and she never wanted to leave. For a moment it felt as if all her troubles were ripped away by the whirling winds. But it only lasted for a moment, for as fast as it seemed the wind took away her troubles, they came back like thunder right before the lightning strikes. The troubles hit her again, taking away the almost ancient blissful moment.

Sighing loudly, Kaede puffed her bangs out of her face and leaned on her elbow against the windowsill. "I wonder what caused Ai to feel she needed to strike at me...but..." Her words trailed off as she looked back out at the landscape, hoping to be graced with another moment, even if it was only for a small amount of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back