Durmstrang needs friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC First Name
Claire. Obviously :D
Maddox Jupiter

mitchel-musso-o.gif

This is Maddox. He's a Durmstrang fifth year. He acts tough and strong on the outside, but really he's shy and very sensitive. He was teased throughout his primary school years due to the fact he is blind in one eye, though since people have got to know him, they don't bother him about this as much. He doesn't often take things seriously, as this is his way of coping with the bad things in his life. He feels awkward around girls, but it would be good practise for him to get to know one. That or he immediately falls for somebody and finally realizes what love feels like. He also needs friends, guys or girls, so any offers feel free to post here!

I can offer up Nikolina Gulbrandsen as whatever. She's a bit uncouth at times, and though she doesn't intentionally come across as unkind, she can be very ruthless in what she has to say. She's not really looking for romance, at the moment, but if something flowers from a good friendship, then so be it. She is a highly loyal person, so she is a powerful ally.
You can read more about her here
http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7439922/1/#new

Hmm. This could work. I think they would most likely just be good friends, though in the future he possibly would attempt to flirt with her.
It would be amusing if Eirec and him fought over her :r :p

That would be good fun. Do you think the three of them could be friends throughout the duration of their fifth, sixth, and seventh years? We could always say they hung out in their fourth, so they've been friends for a year, save awkward 'introduction' threads? :)

Perfect. I hate those threads xD
Would you like to start something/shall I, or do you wish to wait until you return from the land of cold? :)

Ok, can do. But would there be any point? As in... What would be the point of the RP? xD

Hey Claire,

I can offer Mizelea here as a friend or anything that might interest you.
Currently a Fourth Year Student in Beauxbatons, she loves to wanderlust
most of the time so maybe the two could bump into each other.
Mizzy here is friendly, smart and super bubbly. Tell me what you think. ^_^

- - Mintzy​
<i>
</i>

This is my last Drummy student and she use to have a brother who was killed by an auror.

She nothing like him or Lenna, who thought they were superior to muggels born and such -shrugs-
Kam can be a friend to him, but sinceI 'm back on rp we can wait for a while to rp something epic? what you think em'? Oh and I also have dymetris's cousin who can rp with you too, I totally forgot about her ><, she part veela and dates Jaden, but I'm more into roleplaying Kam right now.

xD Kam sounds great. Mind if we wait a few days till Rue leaves school though so I can finish off some RP's? xD I don't want to abandon any more :L

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back