OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Unyielding Hazel Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
As Delilah made her way to the dungeons for one of her last deliveries, she wondered again if she would run into her brother. The chances seemed high but she continued regardless, needed to get the rest of her deliveries done. She was a little overwhelmed as she tried to find the next person on her list. Eventually she found someone who she suspected was the right person. "Excuse me, are you Daintree?" she asked, hoping she managed to find the right person. "I have a rose delivery for you." she explained quickly.

Daintree had a plan, he had come up with it in the last few days and he was absolutely going to put it into action. He was heading back to slytherin with a bit of time before he had to put it into action. He was stopped as someone asked if he was indeed Daintree, "Oh, yeah, that's me," he said before being quite curious...who would send him a rose, "A rose for me?" he said with forced polite surprise.

Delilah was relived that she had found the right person but was a little thrown off by how surprised he seemed to be. "Um, yes that seems to be the case." she said with a vaguely cheerful smile and a shrug. "Well, anyways here you go." she added after a beat of silence and handed over the yellow rose and the note that was to be delivered with it.

Dainstree,
Haven't seen you in a while, but thanks for being an friend to me.
We have to play some sports or games soon again. And beat Eric.
Noel

Daintree took the rose and the note as the girl handed them to him. He was a little surprised that Noel had thought to send him a note. He hadn't thought the same. He nodded lightly and looked back towards the deliverer. "Hows the deliveries going?" he asked. It was important to be polite to younger students.

Delilah hadn't really been expecting the older boy to really talk to her. "Pretty good." she said quickly. She was starting to feel a bit out of place her in the dungeons. "You're one of the last ones I have." She added as she tucked her hair behind her ears nervously.

Daintree nodded, "Do you need any help finding the others?" he asked. Helping young students even doing this was a good thing, it was a smart thing to do right? Plus he could imagine it would make her life just that little bit easier if he did manage to help.

The last thing Delilah was expecting from the Slytherin was for him to offer his help. But of course, not every one was as cold and disinterested as her brother. "I think I only have one left." she said with a small smile and pulled out her list. "Do you know a...William Kaimarama?" she asked tentatively, hoping she had pronounced the last name right.

Daintree didn't know the boy who she was talking about. He was sure thought that he'd heard the name in the common room. So a slytherin, "He's a slytherin but I didn't see him in the common room, maybe try the great hall first," he replied, he didn't know where this boy hung out but the great hall was usually a good place to find someone. "Thanks for the rose again," he said before turning to leave, he couldn't be of more help so best to just duck out.

Delilah nodded along to Daintree's advice. Thankful that William wasn't in the common room, it would make delivering his rose slightly easier. "Oh ok." she said. "Yes, of course. You're welcome and thank you for the help." she said quickly and smiled, not wanting to take up anymore of his time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back