Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Rigid Birch Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Professor Stark leads the two contestants to the stage, showing them to the north or south sections of the stage. She reveals the rules as well as the point system. She walks off of the stage and makes sure everything is in place before calling the duel to start, keeping her eyes peeled for any rule breaks.
OOCOut of Character:
All right, make sure that you use the spell list for guidance. No board rule breaking is acceptable. Have fun! I have a copy of the code that you should use with every post. Remember, when you are knocked out, unable to shoot anymore spells, you lost. And if you run out of points, you lose.The duel begins now. If someone doesn't post after 24 hours, they are disqualified.
Code:
[b]Current Points:[/b]
[hr]RP content[hr]
[b]Action(s) Taken:[/b]
[b]Point Changes:[/b]
[b]Points Remaining:[/b]

Current Points: 150

Olivia was rather nervous about duelling, she wasn't one for confrontation, or at least she didn't used to be. The prefect made her way out to greet her her opponent and bow to her, she had no ill feelings towards the girl, in fact she was kinda hot but for now she was her enemy. Returning to her spot Liv raised her wand and cast the first spell she could think of "Impedimentia"

Action(s) Taken: Cast Spell
Point Changes: -5
Points Remaining: 145

Current Points: 150</COLOR>

Darcy had never really been one for dueling, but she had grown restless not doing anything in school other than study so when the sign ups for the tournament appeared, she figured she had nothing to lose. She was just going to try her chances at it. Darcy bowed at the pretty girl in front of her and prepared herself once they were signaled to start. She blocked the spell with a Protego charm and then shot back a Stinging Hex.
Action(s) Taken: Cast 2 spells
Point Changes:

<COLOR color="red">-5, -5
Points Remaining: 140

Current Points: 145

Olivia raised her wand and cast a shielding charm to deflect the stinging hex the girl fired at her. She quickly racked her brain for a spell and thought of one thstvwas sure to end the duel if it hit. "Petrificus Totalus"

Point Changes: -5, -5
Points Remaining: 135

Current Points: 140</COLOR>

Darcy was definitely not skilled enough at dueling; her first instinct was to duck when she heard the spell being cast. She was glad to have dodged it because that would've ended the match but now she definitely had to step up her game so she wouldn't look so foolish. She could do this. Darcy brushed her hair back and shot back a new spell. "Incendio!"
Action(s) Taken: Dodged Spell, Cast Spell
Point Changes: -10, -5
Points Remaining: 125

<COLOR color="darkgreen">​

<i></i>

Current Points:135

Olivia was disappointed her spell didn't hit its target but she didn't have time to dwell on it as before long she had fire heading towards her. She cast a shielding charm to deflect the flames and fired a Trip jinx back at the girl.

Point Changes:-5, -5
Points Remaining: 125

Current Points: 125</COLOR>

Darcy just barely had time to deflect the girl's spell before it hit her. She wasn't going to be able to keep up for much longer. Trying to end the match quickly, she shot out "Stupefy!"
Point Changes: -10
Points Remaining: 115

<i></i>

Current Points: 125

Olivia just about got her shield charm up to deflect the girls stun. Another second and she may have been down for the count. Eager to end the duel she raised her wamd, "Impedimentia" she cast.

Action(s) Taken: Cast 2 Spells
Point Changes: -5, -5
Points Remaining: 115

Current Points: 115</COLOR>

Darcy was ready this time and blocked the spell easily. She gripped her wand in determination and shot out "Diffindo!" aiming for the girl's wand arm to cut her.
Action(s) Taken: Cast Spell Twice
Point Changes: -10
Points Remaining: 105

<i></i>

Current Points: 125

Olivia didn't react quick enough to the girls spell and she felt the cut in her arm, it was deeper and more painful than any cut she had had before. She felt a little dizzy from the pain but she was determined to finish and win the duel. "Expelliarmus,"

Action(s) Taken: Hit by spell, Cast Spell
Point Changes: +15, -5
Points Remaining:135

Current Points: 105</COLOR>

Darcy was glad that her spell had hit the girl, even if she felt bad for slicing her open as the wound looked pretty bad. Since she had been distracted with the success of her spell, she wasn't ready when the girl cast her next spell and Darcy felt her wand leave her hand too late. She gasped in surprise but then smiled in defeat at the girl across from her, bowing her head slightly in good sportsmanship.
Action(s) Taken: Hit by Spell; None/Defeated
Point Changes: <COLOR color="green">+15
Points Remaining: 120

Sloane nodded at the duelling pair and smiled. "Darcy is no longer able to duel, that makes Olivia the winner!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back